Insatiable Fuck Bud

bihairy

"I'm not going to the party tonight," he said in a text.

Damn.  This is a guy I see at different parties held by mutual buddies in the area. We always catch one another at these events and usually we are sucking and fucking at some point.

He is a handsome sweet blond guy with the hottest ass and is totally insatiable. He bottoms mostly but I've seen him top a few holes as well.  My bud is a total horn dog like me and loves great breeding sessions.

When I found out he wasn't going to the party, I asked if he could host and was horny. He lives about an hour from me but I was so horned up I wanted to fuck his hole and drop some loads.

He agreed to meet  and I was on my way to his place.

When I arrived we had a nice deep kiss.  He felt my lump in my pants getting harder and harder.  He too was turned on and said he needed a good fucking.  We went to his room and got undressed. We kissed some more and rubbed our bodies and hard cocks together. I started sucking his nipples. He went crazy and was moaning and groaning.  We got on the bed and really started to make out big time. My cock was dripping and he was squirming all over.

I turned him over and started to rim his hole. He went nuts. The deeper I put my tongue inside his hole the more he moaned and squirmed around. It was making my cock drip and I couldn't wait.

I used spit to lube up my cock and slowly slid inside. When I hit bottom we both let out a big sigh and moan.  I was on top on him with his ass up and my cock deep inside.  I pounded his hole and kissed his back and neck. I licked his ears. He was rolling around the bed with me on top.  At one point he lifted us up a bit and backed into my cock. Lifting his legs up and his feet against my ass. I started pounding harder and got really close to cumming.  He started to moan louder and his hole got wetter. He was cumming from an anal orgasm.  My cock was gripped tight as he came. I couldn't hold back and I too shot my load deep inside him and was screaming in pleasure.  As we came down off the orgasms, I slowly pumped in and out of his hole.  We were talking a bit and laughing at the pleasure we just shared. I was thrusting in and out and got more on my knees and really started to pound his hole. I felt a second load working its way from the base of my balls.  I pumped and thrust and tore up that ass.

I really started pumping and fucking fast and hard. He responded to me then and again I felt his ass get wet and he started to scream and we both came a second time. He was gripping the bed spread and biting down on the pillow.  I shot and shot deep inside his hole.  It felt so fucking wonderful.  I rolled off in a pool of sweat.  We relaxed and chatted a bit.  

He wasn't done with me though. He started sucking my cock and I was stroking his back etc as he got me hard.  He got on top of me and my cock slipped inside his hole. It felt so wet. I love that slick feeling and that sound it makes when its all wet and sloppy!  He loves his nipples played with and I reached up to stroke them with my hands as he leaned over me going up and down my shaft.  The action of rubbing his nipples had him rock hard and he really started to use my cock with his hole.  I kept saying "fuck my dick with your cum hole.  Use my cock for your pleasure."

Without being able to control it he drew another load of cum out of my cock and into his hole. He grabbed his cock and with a few short strokes and unloaded the biggest load of cum all over my hairy stomach and chest!

This time he rolled over exhausted and happy.  He said he was done because once he came he usually can't do anything more for awhile.  But my cock was hard and he was on his stomach an damn it, I couldn't help myself. I had to slide back inside and fuck that wet hole some more.   He didn't protest.  He took my cock and I was thrusting for all I was worth. My cock was in slut heaven and his ass took over. He was squeezing my cock trying to get more cum out of my balls.  With a loud moan (which came from me) my cock fed his hole some more juices.  I could hardly move after that big orgasm. I took a bit of time to recover and get dressed.  We hugged and promised each other to do it again soon. Best damn 1 on 1 I have had with him.  We usually fuck once or twice at a party and go different ways to find more ass/dick.  It was fun to unload everything I had deep inside him this time. I know we will do it again soon!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4