Christmas Break

Guest btm4bbrn

Guest btm4bbrn

Not a whole lot of sex in this part, just setting the stage for later. Still pretty new at writing, any feedback is appreciated.

“Hell of a way to start my vacation” 28-year-old Trey Williams thought to himself as he stood in the zig zagging line around the cruise ship terminal, waiting to check himself into the ship to begin his 7-day cruise through the Caribbean. He had won the 7 day all expenses paid cruise for 2 from a drawing at a local radio station. The timing worked out best with his schedule to leave on December 26th, the day after Christmas, and one of his friends from back home was supposed to be his guest for the free trip. At the last minute his buddy backed out, saying work issues came up and he could no longer get the time off. Trey had decided to make the trip solo, to get away from both the cold back home in Philadelphia and his grueling job as a personal trainer and small gym owner. Right after Christmas was the perfect time to get away for him, so he could get home at the beginning of the New Year when his business at the gym really took off with all the New Years Resolution people trying to lose weight.

It didn’t take long for Trey to notice the family of four a few people ahead of him. The family appeared to be your normal Midwestern American family, with a Dad who had a slight dad bod that appeared to have been in decent shape at one time but had let himself go recently, a mom with your typical mom haircut and slightly overweight, along with their two teenage children. The daughter appeared to be 13 or 14, and the son appeared to be around 18 or 19. The son was what had gotten Trey’s attention and made his cock start to stir in his shorts, creating a slight bulge that he had to try and conceal with his suitcase. The son looked like your typical All-American boy, with dirty blonde hair that was cropped close to his head on the sides that led up to longer hair on top that he gelled into a messy look. The teen had matching beautiful blue eyes with a little blond stubble on his chin. His skin was perfectly sun-kissed, and he was about 6’0” with a toned build. Not overly muscular but toned with a look like he spent a lot of time playing sports and working outside. The best attribute was the teen’s perfectly round, firm ass that was being shown off perfectly with his tan shorts that ended just above his knees. “God Damn what I would do for a piece of that” Trey thought to himself as the line continued to move forward.

Trey had been gay since his high school years and had a thing for turning straight guys. He had been very promiscuous in his early 20’s, spending a lot of time at bath houses taking raw loads, and it was not long before he had become poz. Trey had first been upset about his diagnosis, but soon found it was a sense of freedom and liberation to fuck whoever he wanted. Trey had fucked several guys that belonged to his gym, and he always had a thing for turning another straight one into a cock slut for his big black cock.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

18-year-old Jace stood in line with his family as they waited to check into their cabin and board the ship for their long-awaited cruise. The trip was an early graduation present for Jace, who had turned 18 just two months prior in October and was graduating next May. His parents were having a difficult time with their perfect son going away to college soon and had booked this trip for the family to be together as much as possible in the next few months before he left for school. Jace played sports growing up and had yet to find one that he was not good at. He was your typical boy growing up, being in all kinds of different activities besides sports and serving on the student council. He had a paper route in town and was well known as a popular and well-liked guy. Jace was not your average jock type, being more reserved and not as cocky and outspoken like most other jocks. He had been dating the same girl all through high school and she was going to the same college as him, so they could continue to be together. He imagined after college he would marry his high school sweetheart and they would settle down together and have a family someday.

Back in the cruise ship terminal Jace’s eyes began to wander as they got closer to the check-in counter, checking out everybody and doing some people watching to pass the time. It was not long before he saw a black man a few people behind him in line that for some reason got his attention. The man was in very good shape with well-toned muscles, not your body builder type but more so a muscled football player. The man stood about 6’4” with milk chocolate skin, had a well-defined masculine jaw with a short-trimmed beard, and a fade hair cut that led to a short buzz cut on top. Jace noted the man had a tight pecs and stomach that were shown off well buy his tight-fitting t-shirt with matching muscular legs and calves that were shown off by his shorts, as well as some sort of tribal tattoo that came out of his t-shirt on his left arm and worked its way down to his wrist. Jace did not know why this man had gotten his attention and what made his eyes keep wandering back to him to get another look. He had never been attracted to another man or even thought about a man, but this man’s distinct features and air of confidence as he stood there made him keep going back for another look.

After standing in line for two hours and boarding the ship the family got settled into their cabin. Jace’s parents had their own cabin, with another cabin right next door that he and his sister were staying in. After getting settled in Jace’s parents and sister decided to wander around and check out the ship, but he decided not to go with them because he wanted to get a quick work out in before dinner, and he figured it would not be busy there yet since not everybody had checked in and the ship had not yet set sail. He changed into his workout gear and headed up to the ship’s gym.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Trey watched as the family got called to the check in counter and watched the teen’s well-rounded ass walk out of the building and up the gangway onto the ship. It was not long before it was his turn to check in, and in a matter of no time he was settled into his cabin trying to decide what to do. He checked out the ships brochure and noted that most activities did not start until after the ship had set sail. He decided that he would try to get in a quick work out before they set sail, freeing him up to do other things that evening. Trey changed into his cut-off t-shirt that showed off his arms and shorts before setting off for the gym. As Trey walked into the gym, he noticed there was only one other person there working out on the leg machines. It did not take him long to realize it was the sexy teen he had seen ahead of him in line earlier, and he thought to himself how lucky he was to get more time to check this guy out.

Trey settled into his routine, starting with a light jog on the tread mill to warm up before moving to the free weights. Whenever he got the chance Trey would take a glance at the teen, not caring if he was making it obvious or not. Trey was certain that he had caught the teen staring back at him a few times, but he would quickly turn away whenever he noticed Trey was looking back. It wasn’t long before Trey decided to test the waters and asked the teen to spot him on the bench press, figuring it would give him a perfect chance to get up close and personal with the teen and give him a closer look. “Would you spot me?” Trey asked the teen, who took out his ear buds and replied, “no problem man let me finish up here quick”.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jace finished out his last few reps on his leg machine, thinking to himself how confident and masculine the man’s voice was. He had a difficult time working out the entire time he was there because he kept trying to get a look at him, and he could not figure out for the life of him why he wanted to keep looking at the black man.

Jace cleaned off the machine and went over to the bench press, where the ripped black guy had loaded up several weights. “Appreciate you spotting me man, names Trey” the man said to Jace as he walked up. “No problem, I’m Jace” Jace replied, taking his position at behind the bench press rack with his crotch right above the mans face as he laid on the bench. Trey lifted off the weights and began lowering them to his chest before bringing them back up. As Trey lifted the weights up and down Jace’s eyes began to wander down to the man’s crotch, which had a significant bulge and appeared to contain some serious meat. “Why the fuck am I looking at that?” Jace thought to himself as he snapped his eyes back up, but it wasn’t long before the wandered back down for another look at the man’s package.

Trey noticed Jace checking out his junk and thought to himself that he might have a chance at turning this teen. He pumped out his last few reps before racking the weights and jumping up off the bench. “I’m done working out for the day. Care to join me in the sauna?” Trey asked Jace as he put the weights away. He sensed that the teen was timid and might be pretty easy to take advantage of, and he prayed that he would take him up on his offer. “Sure man, just gonna do a quick jog and I will be in there” Jace responded, not sure why he was agreeing to spend more time with this man that he already could not take his eyes off of.

Trey went into the men’s locker room and stripped off his clothes before putting a towel around his waist and going into the sauna. Once situated in the sauna Trey opened the towel up, exposing his 8.5” limp cock to the open air. It wasn’t long before Jace entered the sauna with a towel around his waist and sat down across from Trey and got situated. Jace froze when he realized that Trey was sitting across from him buck naked, with his large limp cock resting on his thigh. Jace quickly became embarrassed and flush in his face, before he averted his eyes, trying to focus on anything but the man across from him. Jace noted Trey had several other tattoo’s across his body, but the most prominent one that stuck out to him was a large bio-hazard sign, much like the one seen in his chemistry books.

“So how old are you?” Trey asked Jace, kind sternly and in a matter of fact tone of voice. “18” Jace responded to Trey quietly, still not making eye contact with the muscled man sitting across from him. “Perfect” Trey snapped back at Jace in a domineering tone of voice. “What?” Jace asked, trying to figure out what Trey meant when he said “Perfect”. “I said that’s a perfect age to start sucking cock…I’ve seen you checking out my junk the whole time you were working out”. Jace was immediately embarrassed and his face turned beat red once again, knowing that he had been caught looking at Trey.  Jace noticed Trey grab his cock and started to stroke it, causing it to start to swell up to its full size. “I think I’m gonna head out” Jace told Trey, obviously uncomfortable at the situation he had found himself in. “Don’t think so boy” Trey told Jace, still stroking his cock with his eyes locked on Jace, showing him that he was not fucking around. “You can’t be a cock tease all afternoon, checking out my cock, and then following me into the sauna where I think I’m gonna get some action and then you try and bail. Nope man I think you are gonna suck my cock, and I think deep down inside you know that’s what you want too. Now get over here on your knees.” Jace stared back at Trey, trembling, not sure what he should do, as he sat there frozen on the bench. “I’m not gonna tell you again boy. Over here on your knees. NOW!” Trey growled at Jace, annoyed that the teen was not listening to his commands. Jace, afraid of what the man might do to him if he pissed him off anymore, complied with the command and slowly walked over in front of Trey and dropped to his knees. He could not wrap his head around what he was doing, one side of his brain was telling him to get the fuck out of there, while the other side told him to just do what the man asked so there wouldn’t be anymore trouble.

Trey’s cock was now standing rock hard in front of Jace, giving him a close up view of the big piece of meat. Jace thought to himself that the cock was huge, and there was no way he was gonna be able to suck that thing. Jace stared at the thick veins running down the shaft, which had a slight curve up, and the large bull balls that hung far below the shaft. He could smell Trey’s masculine scent and a faint smell of soap as he continued to stare at what was in front of him. “You know I’m not gay right?” Jace said to Trey, looking up at him while still on his knees with his voice shaking like he had a frog in his throat. “Don’t care a mouth is a mouth boy. And your mouth is begging for it. Now start sucking” Trey snarled at Jace, who still sat there frozen on his knees, unable to bring himself to do what Trey was asking him to do.” Trey quickly became annoyed and grabbed Jace by the hair on the top of his head, his other hand moving toward Jace’s nipple, pinching them and turning it like it was in a vice. As Trey pinched Jace’s nipple Jace screamed out in a pain, and Trey took this opportunity to shove 3 inches of his cock down Jace’s throat. “It didn’t have to be this difficult boy, but I don’t have all day” Trey said to Jace, looking down at the boy who had eyes as big as saucer’s as he got his first taste of Trey’s meat. Trey’s cock was so thick that Jace’s mouth and lips were stretched to accommodate it, and Trey quickly began working Jace’s head up and down his meat. “There’s nothing I love more than turning a white boy like you into a cock sucker, and I gotta admit you were easier to break than I thought” Trey said to Jace as his kept working his cock in and out of Jace’s mouth. Jace was gagging and wretching around the cock that was in his mouth, his eyes starting to tear up from both the face fucking he was getting and hearing the degrading things that Trey was saying to him. Trey was right, Jace thought, what the fuck I am doing letting another man stick his cock down my throat without as much of a fight. “I folded up like a cheap lawn chair” Jace thought to himself as the face fucking continued, his body trembling at the thought of what he was doing.

It wasn’t long before Trey had worked 7inches of his cock down Jace’s throat, and he keep face fucking Jace trying to get the last inch and a half stuffed down his throat. “You like sucking that big toxic cock?” “Yeah bitch suck that charged cock” Trey kept panting down at Jace as the face fucking continued. Jace did not know what “toxic” and “charged” meant, but at the time he was in no position to ask questions. “Open your mouth and relax your throat. We are gonna get this rest of this cock down the hatch” Trey commanded Jace before thrusting his hips forward and pulling down on Jace’s head, causing his cock to bottom out down Jace’s throat with Jace’s nose firmly pressed against Trey’s tight abs. Jace felt like he couldn’t breathe and sputtered on Trey’s cock, trying to push himself off it. “Breathe through your nose or this is gonna be difficult for you” Trey said, chucking to himself as he pulled his cock from Jace’s mouth before shoving it right back in. “That’s a good cock sucker” “Work that charged load from my cock boy” Trey kept saying down to Jace, causing him to feel more and more degraded. “You got a girlfriend boy?” “mmmphhhh” Jace responded, trying answer the question around Trey’s cock. “What would she say if she saw you taking a big black cock down your throat?” Trey told Jace, laughing as he said it. Jace, unsure what to say, just kept taking the cock Trey was shoving down his throat, hoping this would end soon.

This went on for 15 minutes before Trey finally told Jace that he was gonna cum down his throat, and if wasted any of his nut there was gonna be consequences. A few pumps later Jace felt Trey’s cock bottom out in the back of his throat before it swelled up and began to pump load after load of charged cum down his throat. “Ahh Fuck ya take that charged cum” Trey moaned as he was cumming down Jace’s throat. After 7 pump’s Jace’s mouth was getting full of Trey’s salty cum, and he felt some start to leak around his lips and run down his chin as Trey pulled his cock out Jace’s mouth and sprayed the last three spurts of cum across his face. “That’s a nice look for you boy” Trey snarled at Jace, as his cum was running down his cheeks, nose, and out the corners of his mouth. “Don’t waste any of that nut cock slut…Get the rest of that dirty baby batter in your mouth”. Jace complied with Trey’s order and slowly slid all of the cum on his face toward his mouth, gagging as he tried to swallow the last couple drops. He felt so degraded having a man put his cock down his throat and having him pump his cum in his mouth and all over his face.  What pissed Jace off even more was that Trey had called him a cock slut and he felt a rush of anger surge through his body as yelled at Trey “I’m not a cock slut!! Don’t fucking say that.” As he said this both men could hear movement of somebody outside the sauna in the locker room, and Jace prayed that whoever it was had not heard him.

Trey put his towel back around his waist and looked down at Jace, who was still on his knees. “You took my cock down your throat, and the remnants of my big load are all over your face. Call it what you want, but you’re a cock sucker in my book. Thanks for the blow, if somebody wasn’t coming I’d take a crack at that ass. Maybe next time.” Trey said to Jace non chalantly as he walked out of the sauna. Jace panicked and thought to himself there was no way he would take a cock in his ass, and he would never let that happen.

Jace sat there for a few minutes, still trying to wrap his head around what the fuck had just happened and waiting to hear the door to the locker room open and shut, confirming that Trey had left so he would not have to see him again. How could he have done that? Was Trey right? Did he really want it? What conflicted Jace the most was the fact that his own cock was rock hard, and his towel had a large pool of pre-cum on the front of it. Jace felt like his own cock had betrayed him and there was no way he enjoyed that he thought to himself as he left the sauna, changed, and went back to his cabin in a daze. Once back in the cabin Jace laid on his bed, his body still trembling thinking about what had just happened. For some reason, over the feeling of guilt, Jace was surprisingly very horny and started to pump his cock.

“Get ready dinner is in 20 minutes” Jace’s mom yelled, banging on his cabin door as he was still pumping his cock. Jace quickly stopped what he was doing, unable to finish, and showered and put on a nice pair of khaki’s and a button up before meeting the rest of his family in the hallway. They walked to dinner together, Jace walking quietly, ashamed and embarrassed at what he had done. There’s no way anybody could find out he had sucked a cock. He would go on with his life and forget about what had happened.

When they reached the dining room the Maitre’D walked them to their assigned table, #247. Cruises often pair groups together and seat them at larger tables of 6 to 8 people, and as Jace reached his table his heart nearly fell out of his chest. Sitting at their table was Trey, the man who had pumped a load of cum down his throat just an hour before. Trey stood up, and in a charming and smiling mood, dropping the authoritative and domineering tone he had taken with him an hour before, and introduced himself to the family. He explained that he had was traveling alone because his friend couldn’t make it so there would be an extra seat at their table. Trey shook everybody’s hand introducing himself, and when he got to Jace he shook it and introduced himself like they had never met, while Jace stood red faced and embarrassed, stumbling over his words as he pretended to introduce himself to a man whose cock he had just sucked. The group sat down and Jace stared at his plate, unable to make eye contact with Trey, who had taken the seat right next to him.

How unlucky could he be, Jace thought to himself, thinking of the long week ahead of him as the waiter came to introduce himself.

Guest btm4bbrn

Part II- As always every things is purely fictional. Any feedback is appreciated.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jace sat at the table with his family, awkwardly sitting next to the man who’s cum he had swallowed just an hour before. He thought to himself how in the hell out of all the tables in the restaurant Trey had been paired up with his family. Jace had hoped that after blowing Trey in the sauna of the locker room he could forget what had happened and chalk it up as just experimentation. Jace had been raised in a very Christian and Conservative household, and Jace’s parents had made it very well known that they were against homosexuality. Jace was afraid to think about what would happen if they found out their son had sucked off a random black man and swallowed his cum.

Jace tried to act normal throughout dinner, but his family immediately noticed that Jace was not acting like his normal self. Jace’s skin appeared pale and yet his face was flush with red, and he hardly spoke or made eye contact with anybody, particularly Trey, all through dinner. Trey continued the charming guy act as dinner went on, Jace seeing right through it knowing how different he can act behind closed doors. Trey and Jace’s family made small talk throughout dinner, talking about their lives and getting to know each other while Jace sat there in silence looking down at his plate and picking at his food. Jace’s parents proudly told Trey that Jace was going into pre-med next year at an Ivy League school and could not stop talking about how proud of him they were. “Good for you” Trey said, turning to Jace with a smile. Throughout dinner Jace tried to forget about Trey’s big cock ramming in and out of his mouth, but he could not get the thought out of his head. Jace was becoming increasingly horny throughout dinner and he felt like his body was betraying him. He would find his eyes wandering over to Trey’s bulging muscled arms that were stretching his dress shirt, down to his crotch where Jace could see Trey’s basket that contained the black invader that had cum in his mouth just over an hour ago. Jace’s cock swelled up multiple times during dinner and he would have to try and get it to go back down. There is no way I am attracted to that man, Jace thought to himself, and figured he was just horny from not seeing his girlfriend.

After the group finished dinner Jace’s mom noticed that Jace had hardly spoke all through dinner. “Are you feeling ok? You’re not getting sea sick, are you?” she asked. “No mom I’m fine just let it be”. Trey, keeping up with the friendly demeanor he had put out all through dinner, told Jace’s mom that he had been taking some anti-nausea meds to prevent sea sickness since he got on the ship. “It works great, and I don’t think I’m gonna need it, you’re more than welcome to give it a shot” Trey said, turning to Jace as he spoke. “No thanks I feel fine” Jace responded to Trey coldy. “Don’t be rude Jace. And I don’t think it would be a bad idea for you to have it. You always get motion sick and it looks like you aren’t your normal self” Jace’s mom told him, always trying to look out for what his best for her son. “Just go grab it after dinner just to be safe”.

Jace’s color faded from his face even more than it already had, knowing that he was being cornered into facing Trey alone again, while Trey was eager to take the chance to get Jace alone again. Jace’s cock began to swell in his pants and he could not figure out why. “It won’t be a bother just come on over to my cabin and grab it. Room 1258.” Trey said to Jace, slyly looking at him, and inconspicuously looking down to see that Jace’s cock had swelled in his pants. With that Trey excused himself from the table, stating he was going to order room service desert in his room, and telling Jace to stop by when he was done to get the meds. Trey got up from the table and walked away, casually adjusting his cock as he made eye contact with Jace. 

Jace and his family finished their meal and his parents announced that they and his sister were going to the evening show, and that Jace should run to Trey’s cabin quick and grab the meds before meeting them in the theater. Hesitant to go, but knowing how stubborn his mom could be, Jace decided to go to Trey’s cabin but told himself he would not allow anything to happen and make it quick trip.

Jace’s feet felt like cinder blocks as he got close to Trey’s cabin, and he could feel the blood rushing and throbbing in his neck and face. Jace figured it was normal to be anxious after what he had allowed to happen earlier as he slowly brought his hand up to Trey’s door, knocking softly. Jace could hear footsteps in the cabin before the door quickly sprung open. As the door opened Jace could see Trey standing behind it wearing only his black Calvin Klein boxer briefs with a significant bulge stretching the fabric in the front.

“Get your ass in here boy” Trey growled at Jace in a low voice. Jace stood in the hallway, frozen, unsure what to do. “Can I just get the meds I have to get going” Jace struggled to get the words out of his dry cotton mouth, trying to ignore the part of his brain that was somehow aroused and trying to tell him to go into the cabin. “NOW” Trey again growled, in a little louder voice that still only he and Jace could hear. Jace, knowing that it was useless to try and ignore Trey, picked up his heavy feet and carried himself into the cabin as Trey slammed the door behind him and locked the deadbolt. Part of Jace’s brain was still telling him to get the fuck out, but the other part even now more aroused and telling him to obey and see what Trey had in store for him.

“On your knees cockslut” Trey instructed Jace, as he moved towards him with his cock slowly swelling in his boxer briefs, the outline becoming more prominent as it jutted out to his right hip. Jace instinctively dropped to his knees before his brain could process what was happening. He knelt on the floor with his heart pounding as Trey walked up to him, his crotch only inches from Jace’s face. “Suck my cock through my boxers. And make sure there’s lots of slobber” Trey commanded as he reached behind Jace’s head and pushed his face and nose firmly against his sack. Jace immediately got to work running his mouth and tongue over the fabric of Trey’s boxers, and it wasn’t long before there was a large wet spot on the front of them. Jace could smell a faint odor of musk and piss on Trey’s boxer’s along with the smell of his cologne as he worked on sucking the outline of Trey’s cock. “I bet you were thinking about this piece of black meat all through dinner, weren’t you?” Trey asked Jace, who kept slobbering on the front of Trey’s boxers, ignoring the question. “ANSWER ME!” Trey yelled, and Jace pulled back from Trey and meekly answered “yes”, embarrassed to admit that he had been thinking about another man’s cock. “I knew you were a closet cock slut from the minute I saw you. Sure was a nice surprise meeting your family, wonder if Mom and Dad would be proud to know you were sucking my cock right before I met them.” Jace immediately felt ashamed thinking about what Trey had said, and he thought to himself that he needed to leave before his family realized he had been gone so long as he continued working his mouth around Trey’s big cock outline.

Jace pulled back from Trey and told him he had to go because his family was waiting for him. Trey let out a small chuckle before telling Jace “You can tell them poor Jace wasn’t feeling well and went back to the cabin. That show will last at least two hours, and it doesn’t start for another 30 minutes, so that gives me at least 2 ½ hours to play with my new fuck toy and we’re gonna pick up right where we left off. I’m taking your ass cherry tonight boy and you can’t tell me you don’t want me too, you came running down to my cabin at the first chance you got, and your cock has been rock hard since you go here”. Jace looked down and noticed for the first time that his cock was hard and a pool of pre-cum had formed on the front of his pants. “Get those clothes off slut” Trey directed Jace, still standing over him. Jace immediately panicked at the thought of Trey sticking his black python up his ass. There was no way he could take a cock that big up his virgin ass. “I’ll suck you off again man but there’s no way you can fuck me with that thing it will rip me in two” Jace said looking up at Trey with a look of panic in his eyes. “I’ll be honest I never thought I would like sucking dick cock but yours makes me so horny for some reason. Just please don’t fuck me”. “Too late for that slut the minute you came down here you were getting fucked. We’re gonna open you up and break in that virgin pussy. Now get those clothes off and don’t make me have to tell you again!” Trey said to Jace sternly, still looking down at him with his fingers under Jace’s chin holding it up to look at him.

Jace unbuttoned his dress shirt and pulled it off his body followed by his black v neck shirt he was wearing underneath of it. Jace was hesitant to listen to Trey’s commands, but he was afraid of the consequences if he didn’t because Trey was about twice his size. He still had hope that he could convince Trey to just let him suck him off, and if he did a good job, he might not fuck him. Jace stood up and slowly dropped his pants and stepped out of them and tossed them on the floor next to his shirt, leaving him standing there in only his boxer briefs and socks with Trey staring at him, rubbing his now throbbing hard on thru his own boxer briefs. “Underwear too let’s see that pretty ass” Trey said to Jace, causing his face to turn red. He slowly hooked his trembling thumbs into his underwear and lowered them beneath his hard 6.5-inch cock and letting them fall the rest of the way to the floor. There stood Jace nearly naked with only socks on in front of another man.

“That’s a beautiful ass I can’t wait to make it mine” Trey growled at Jace as he turned him around and stood behind him, rubbing his hands all over Jace’s smooth firm ass cheeks. Jace shuddered as he felt Trey rubbing his hands up and down his ass and then up the square of his back and around to the front of his nipples, taking one in each hand squeezing them between his fingers. Jace yelped in pain as his cock throbbed each time Trey pinched his nipples, but beneath the pain he began to feel hornier to Trey’s touch and felt his body relaxing. Jace could feel Trey’s hard cock rubbing at his ass cheeks, still enclosed in the smooth fabric of his boxers. Trey moved his hands down the small patch of blond fur starting to form on Jace’s chest to the thin coating of hair around his belly button before moving his hands further down to his hard cock. Trey took Jace’s hard cock in his hand and firmly began to slowly tug it, holding Jace’s body close to him as he did so. Jace let a small moan escape from his lips as Trey began slowly working his cock causing more and more precum to flow out the end.

“Nothing better than taking a hot white boy for the first time. I’m gonna take my time and make sure we both enjoy this” Trey whispered in Jace’s ear as he kept pumping Jace’s cock. It didn’t take long before Jace started pumping his cock to meet Trey’s hand, and Trey could hear Jace’s breathing get heavier and heavier as his cock began to tighten up. Just before he felt he was gonna blow his load Trey stopped and let go of Jace’s cock, letting it bob in the air. “Can’t let you cum yet there’s lots more we are gonna do” Trey whispered into Jace’s ear, causing Jace to moan out in frustration as Trey began pushing him toward the bed with his still enclosed cock pressing against Jace’s lower back and ass. Jace wasn’t sure what had caused Trey’s demeanor to change and he felt himself began to feel lust and butterflies in his stomach towards Trey and his big piece of man meat that was pushing against his ass cheeks. Jace could not believe this was happening, thinking he was 100 percent straight when he started this vacation and within only a few hours he had found him in another mans bed and letting that man have his way with him.

Trey pushed Jace toward the end of the bed and pushed him forward with his body weight, causing them both to fall to the bed. Jace landed face first into the bed with Trey’s firm body landing on top of him with his still firm fabric covered cock nestled by his ass cheeks. Jace felt Trey slowly begin grinding his cock against Jace’s ass and dry humping him, and Jace could feel something begin to build inside of him, almost like in itch far down in his ass hole. After dry humping Jace for a minute or two Trey stood up from the bed and began to rummage through a suitcase, coming up with a silk tie that he had packed for formal night. Jace looked back at Trey, puzzled at what Trey was doing as he walked back to him. Trey put the tie around his eyes and firmly tied it behind his head, blocking out most of his vision with only a few slots of light at the top and bottom. “You have started to fall in line with what I expect from my boys, but you are still gonna be punished for hesitating earlier. When I give my sluts a command, I expect them to jump, and twice tonight you have made me repeat myself. I’m not gonna let my fuck boy pick up any bad habits” Trey told Jace in his deep voice as he walked over to the same suit case he had got the tie from and pulled out a black leather belt, doubling it over with the buckle in his palm. Jace laid still face down on the bed unable to see, trembling with what he could not tell was fear or excitement. He heard Trey feet padding across the carpet back toward him. “UP ON ALL FOURS” Trey barked, causing Jace to jump out of surprise before he obeyed and raised his knees up, not wanting to disappoint Trey anymore than he already had.

Jace sat in that position for what felt like minutes, but was only a few seconds, before he heard a “WHACK” as something smacked against his left ass cheek followed by an intense burning and stinging sensation. “WHACK” the process was repeated, this time on Jace’s right cheek. Jace’s ass was now on fire and he had tears running out the corner of his eyes from the pain. Jace felt his cock pulse with every crack of the belt at his ass, and he was not sure if it was instinct or if he was actually feeling pleasure from what Trey was doing to him. “Every time you disappoint me boy you know what will be in store” Trey snarled at Jace as he kept hitting his ass with his belt. “WHACK” WHACK” “WHACK” filled the room with every strike, along with Jace’s pleas to stop. “Aghh fuckk” Jace began to moan out with the strikes as his red ass burned with pain. After ten strikes Trey dropped the belt next to the bed and whispered in Jace’s ear “sorry to have to hurt you boy but we gotta break those bad habits. Did you learn anything?” “yes” Jace replied. “What did you learn boy?” Trey asked Jace, and he paused for a second before answering “I learned to never disobey you”. “Good boy. And when we are together like this you can call me sir you understand?”. “Yes” Jace answered before quickly correcting himself and saying “yes sir” causing Trey to chuckle and run his hand through Jace’s hair. “Good boy. Will you do anything to please me and my cock?” Trey asked Jace, and without pause Jace responded “yes sir”. “Are you gonna take my big cock up your ass pussy?” Trey said next, causing Jace to feel another sense of panic as his heart began to race and he sat there in silence. He was not sure if that was something he could let himself do, but for some reason he was torn and wanted to please Trey. He could not understand how one man could have so much power over him. “I’m waiting for your answer boy” Trey said to Jace annoyed. Jace was still laying on the bed with the tie around his eyes. “Yes sir”. “Yes sir what?” Trey snapped at Jace. “Tell me what you’re gonna do”. “I’m gonna take your big cock up my ass”. “And are you gonna take my big dirty load?” Trey asked. Jace paused, again torn and panicking because he had been taught in health class to always wear a condom, so he would not catch anything. “Can you wear a condom?” he asked Trey, to which he responded with a snicker “Nope don’t use em. Bareback only like fucking is meant to be. Are you afraid I’m gonna knock up?”. “Ok sir” Jace said to Trey, agreeing to take his cum, shocked at what he had just agreed to. “Hot boy. I had a hunch under that straight boy shell was a true cock slut.”

Trey moved to the foot of the bed and moved Jace’s knees underneath of him, causing his ass to rise into the air. As Trey did this he could feel Jace’s body still trembling beneath him. “Relax boy I’m not gonna hurt you” he said trying to calm Jace as he lowered his face down to his ass crack, seeing a light coating of blonde hair around Jace’s tight rosebud. “Damn that’s a nice-looking pussy boy. I’m gonna love splitting that open. Do you know why it’s a pussy and not an ass boy?” he asked Jace as he began licking around his hole with his tightly trimmed beard tickling Jace’s ass cheeks. “MMPPHHH no” Jace replied, shocked at the first feeling of Trey’s tongue around his hole causing an erotic tingling sensation. “Because cock sluts don’t have asses, they have pussies and ass cunts” Trey told Jace as he dove back into Jace’s hole, slowly working his tongue around it before pushing it in Jace’s tight chute. “Oh fuck” Jace panted out at the new sensation of something being in his ass hole, or “pussy” as Trey had told him it was, for the first time. Jace was embarrassed at his ass being called a pussy, but these new feelings of ecstasy ripping up his ass and into his body as Trey began eating his ass. “Mmppphhh oh my god that feels so good” Jace panted out as Trey had his whole tongue up his pussy, swirling it around in circles. Trey pulled his tongue from Jace’s ass and said “We are just getting you ready for my big cock boy. Your pussy hasn’t felt anything yet. We gotta make sure you’re nice and stretched out so I don’t rip you to shreds”. Hearing Trey say this scared Jace to death, fearing having his ass ripped. But he quickly forgot as Trey spit on two of his fingers and shoved them up Jace’s tight pussy, again causing him to moan into the comforter on the bed as he pushed his ass back to meet Trey’s fingers. Jace never imagined how good it would feel having Trey’s fingers up his asshole, and he never wanted the sensation to stop as the fingers kept hitting a certain spot in his asshole. Trey continued working his fingers up and round Jace’s tight hole, preparing him for his 8.5-inch beer can thick cock. As he swirled his fingers around he made sure he was a bit rough with his finger nails around Jace’s ass lining causing a few scratches. Trey pulled his finger’s out and saw a small bit of blood on them and knew his preparation was working. He continued working in a third and fourth finger’s into Jace’s tight hole as Jace continued to moan. “This pussy is so fucking tight it’s gonna milk my cock so good” he told Jace as he prepared his hole.

Suddenly and without warning Jace felt Trey’s fingers come out of his hole and causing him to feel empty. He enjoyed having his ass fingered so much he would have given anything for Trey to put them back in. “Put em back in please keep going” Jace pleaded with Trey as he felt the blindfold being untied from his head and dropping to the bed, causing him to squint from the sudden bright light. Jace felt Trey grab one of his ankles and flip him over onto his back and roughly pull him to the edge of the bed causing his ass to hang off the side. “It’s time for me to take your cherry and I want to see your face as I slide my black python into you. Are you ready boy?” “Yes sir please put it in me but please go slow, so you don’t hurt me”. “Look at me boy” Trey said looking down at Jace, standing close enough that his rock-hard black cock was poking at his ass cheeks, smearing pre-cum around them. Jace opened his eyes and for the first time got a good look at Trey’s chest (since he had been in the dark sauna when he first sucked him off) as Trey lowered his boxers down below his cock, causing it to snap back up against his stomach. Trey stepped out of his boxes and pressed his cock back against Jace’s ass cheeks. Jace kept studying Trey’s body, following the bulging veins that seemed to run down his neck and into his arms and v-shaped stomach. He could make out the rest of Trey’s tribal tattoo that wrapped around his arm and onto his right pec. Jace also saw a large cross on Trey’s left rib cage below his arm, and some roman numerals that curved below his neck on his chest. What stuck out the most was the bio hazard tattoo on Trey’s left pec that he did remember seeing it earlier in the sauna. Trey noticed Jace studying his tattoo’s and pointed to the bio hazard and asked Jace if he knew what it meant, to which Jace shook his head no to. “It means I’m toxic boy” Trey told Jace, causing him to look puzzled. “My loads are poz and when this cock goes up your ass its gonna spray my poz babies in your ass and knock you up too. Do you want that? Do you want me to give you a black poz baby?” Trey asked Jace as he layed there silently.

Jace was scared at the thought of taking a cock, let alone one that had HIV. Jace knew the consequences of taking Trey’s cum and knew he should tell him no, but his ass was twitching and telling him to just do it. Trey stood above Jace, rubbing his cock all over his ass cheeks “I’m waiting for your answer boy. A cock slut like you knows what the right answer is”. Lust had overcome Jace’s senses and he blurted out “Just do it”. “Do what? Tell me what you want boy” Trey asked Jace, now rubbing his cock around Jace’s tight hole, painting it with pre-cum. “I want you to stick your big cock up my ass and knock me up!” Jace said eagerly, trying to move his ass around to meet Trey’s cock.

“Good answer boy. Get ready to take my cock up that tight chute” Trey said has he walked over to the night stand and removed some lube and a small bottle of poppers. Trey greased up his hard cock and fingered some into Jace’s cunt before he lined up his cock against Jace’s tight rose bud, lifting Jace’s legs into the air and onto his shoulders as he tried to force his cock in. Trey put the bottle of poppers under Jace’s nose and told him to take a big sniff, and repeated the process on each nostril 3 times. Jace immediately felt a warm tingling sensation run through his body and down to his asshole. He felt hornier and more eager for Trey’s cock to take his cherry than he had felt all night. Trey kept trying with little success to push his cock in and break Jace’s first barrier. “Push out like your taking a shit” Trey instructed Jace, who felt like Trey was trying to push a base ball bat up his ass. “There’s no fucking way dude it’s not gonna fit”. Hearing this and becoming impatient Trey grabbed ahold of Jace’s thighs and moved his cock back three inches. “Get ready I’m getting a running start” Trey said his he thrust his cock forward and his head lodged itself in Jace’s hole.

“HOLY SHIT OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT HURTS TAKE IT OUT” Jace screamed as he tried to pull his body away from Trey’s big invader and tried to push him away with his hands. “SHHH baby just give it a second I won’t go any further until your tight pussy is ready” Trey said as he pushed Jace’s arms down to the side of his body and held them there, with his cock still up Jace’s tight hole. Jace’s ass first felt like there was a white-hot poker up it, but as his ass soon stretched to accommodate Trey and the pain receded down to a dull ache. Trey felt Jace’s body began to loosen up and took this as his cue to start giving Jace more of his meat. He held Jace’s arms down and slowly began pushing forward. Jace continued to squirm and squeal under Trey as he bit his lip to avoid screaming out. “God damn this is a tight pussy. Once I get this ass turned out it’s gonna be begging for my big cock” as he began pushing again, now with 5 of his 8.5 inches up Jace’s tight chute. “Is it all the way in?” Jace asked when Trey stopped, hoping that there was no more cock for Trey to try and shove into him. “Just over half way there boy” Trey told Jace as he held his cock still. Jace’s heart sank knowing there was no way he could accommodate any more of Trey’s thick cock. “On the count of three I’m gonna push the rest of it in. Once it’s all the way in the hard part is over and your tight pussy will start to enjoy this. 1…2….” and on 2 Trey thrust his cock forward and broke past Jace’s second barrier. Jace was caught off guard and just laid there with his mouth wide open and moaning, unable to get any words out,  and saw white lights in his eyes as Trey wormed his big cock up his ass. Jace thought for sure there was not way his ass did not tear, and there was for sure no way it would ever be the same. Jace soon felt Trey’s big black cock bottomed out in his ass with his golf ball sized balls and trimmed pubes resting against his ass cheeks.

“That’s all of it boy what do you think of that big cock?” Trey asked Jace as he slowly started to slide his cock back out. “Mmmphh” was all Jace could get out as the pain in his ass subsided and was slowly replaced with a feeling of pleasure. Once Trey had his cock all the way out with just the head resting in his Jace’s entrance he quickly thrust his cock back forward, causing Jace to yelp. As his cock thrust back into Jace it pressed against Jace’s prostate, causing Jace to scream out in ecstasy “oh my god fuck that feels so fucking good”. Trey bottomed out and again pulled his cock out, repeating the process over and over again and slowly increasing his tempo. Jace was now moaning with every thrust and pushing his ass back to meat Trey’s cock, telling him to “fuck me harder”.

Trey took this as his cue and grabbed onto Jace’s thighs and began to piston in an out of Jace’s ass like a jack hammer, causing his balls to cause a “SMACK” as they slapped against Jace’s ass at the end of every thrust. “Take my big black dick white boy…..get ready to take my black poz babies…..fuck ya this cunt is incredible” Trey panted out as he fucked Jace. Before long both their bodies were covered in a sheen of sweat and the smell of sex filled the room. “Fuck me give me that big cock” Jace told Trey as he moved his arms up and down Trey’s body, feeling up his bulging muscles.

“What would mommy and daddy say if they knew you were about to take a black mans poz load up your tight pussy?” Trey asked Jace has he kept hammering at his hole. “I don’t fucking care just give it to me” Jace moaned back, his own cock rock hard. Feeling Trey’s black cock rub against his prostate over and over again quickly put Jace over the edge and his cock started spitting a volley of cum on his chest and causing his ass to clamp down even tighter on Trey’s cock. “You just shot your last neg load boy and I’m about to put my poz load in you” Trey told Jace, followed by one last hard thrust of Trey lodging his cock balls deep up Jace’s ass. Jace felt Trey’s cock swell up and then start spasming in his ass, knowing that Trey was shooting his load up his cunt. “TAKE THAT LOAD….FUUUUUUCCCK. I JUST KNOCKED YOU UP AND MADE YOU MY POZ COCK LOVING FAGGOT” Trey yelled out at Jace as his cock shot the 10th spurt of toxic cum.  Jace could feel the lava being pumped into his ass as Trey’s cock continued to spasm in his ass.

Trey collapsed and fell on Jace’s chest, his cock still lodged up his ass but slowly deflating. Trey’s cock finally shrunk enough and fell out of Jace’s ass pussy with a “pop” leaving Jace’s hole stretched open, followed up a few drops of cum that ran out of Jace’s ass and down his balls. “That load was huge, and I plan you give you at least one more tonight before I send you back to your room boy” Trey told Jace as he climbed up the bed and knelt above him and moved his cock, now covered with streaks of blood, Jace’s ass juices, and cum toward Jace’s mouth. “Clean me up and get my big black meat ready for round 2 boy”. With that Jace opened his mouth and accepted Trey’s cock, grossed out at cleaning his ass juices off Trey’s big fuck stick. “We are gonna break in your ass pussy this week boy and make you a cock slut. At the end of this week your ass will be so stretched out and filled with cum you will be begging for every cock you see.” Trey told Jace as he cleaned his cock.

The afterglow from the fuck Jace had just received began to fade, and it was replaced with a feeling of pure terror and pit in his stomach as he thought about what he had just allowed Trey to do. As he laid there, he felt a steady stream of cum running from his asshole down his ball sack and onto the bed.  

TO BE CONTINUED….

Guest btm4bbrn
3 hours ago, bbbpmm said:

Great story! Be good if before the end of the cruise if Trey could find some other tops on the ship to share Jace with. Jace should really learb to be a cum dump.

Thanks! I have a few more parts planned.