Christmas Break

Guest btm4bbrn

Guest btm4bbrn

After Jace finished licking the cum and juices off his dick Trey laid on top of him and began grinding his limp cock against his while licking his ears and neck. “That pussy was so nice and tight” he whispered into Jace’s ear as he continued grinding their cocks together. “Opened up for me like a tight velvet glove. I’m gonna enjoy that ass this week”. Jace’s sense of concern and second guessing himself for what he had done slowly began to melt away like butter and he found himself starting to get turned on again thinking of Trey’s black cock rubbing against his and feeling Trey’s facial hair rubbing against his neck.

“Are you gonna be my poz cock slut?” Trey whispered into Jace’s hear as he continued grinding their cocks together, both now starting to swell back up. Jace was silent for a few seconds, knowing that he should say no but the rest of his body telling him to say yes. “Ya” “Ya what?” “Ya I want to be a poz cock slut” Jace quietly responded, finally letting all his inhibitions go and letting himself do what he knew he wanted deep down inside. “Are you gonna take any cock I give you this and take it’s bare load?” “Yes”. Trey smiled to himself and knew that he had finally broken through the barrier and made Jace finally realize that he truly was a cock slut meant to take his loads. By now both of their cocks were rock hard and oozing pre-cum, Trey’s much larger cock pressing firmly against Jace’s and rubbing pre-cum all over Jace’s cock and stomach.

Trey climbed off Jace and turned him over on his stomach. “Get up on all 4’s so I can take that pussy again”. Jace eagerly complied, knowing that he was about to get fucked by Trey’s black snake again. Trey stood behind Jace on his knees, his cock rock hard and pressing against Jace’s ass. “Reach back and guide that cock into your pussy if you really want another load of my baby batter”. Jace quickly reached back and guided Trey’s python against his now loosened but still tight and cum leaking entrance. Jace snickered to himself and said “That’s a good boi” as he firmly started pressing his dick black dick into Jace, not stopping until his balls were against firmly resting at Jace’s pussy entrance. “MMMMMMmmgghh Oh my god that feels so good” Jace groaned out as Trey’s member worked its way up him, using the last load it had dropped as lube. Trey started into a steady pumping rhythm with his cock withdrawing from Jace’s hole so just the head remained before bottoming back out as far up Jace’s ass that it could go, causing Jace to moan and groan every time Trey bottomed out. “Fuck this is a nice white pussy” “Give me that ass” “I’m gonna wreck this pussy and make you pregnant” Trey panted while fucking Jace.

After fucking like this for 10 minutes Jace felt Trey bottom out in his ass and wrap his arms around his chest and flipped them over so Trey was now on his back and Jace was sitting impaled on his meat. “Ride that dick boi” and Jace began bouncing himself up and down on Trey’s cock. This new angle caused Trey’s cock to dig deeper into Jace’s hole, causing him to feel new full sensation deep in his ass that was uncomfortable at first but quickly was replaced by pleasure. Jace put his hand below his ass and felt Trey’s cock, which by now was full of frothy cum as it worked the previous load he had blown in Jace deeper up his ass. Jace did not last long as he rode Trey’s cock and felt it press against his sweet spot on every thrust, and before he knew it he was yelling out “I’m gonna cum” as he began to blow spurt after spurt of his load all over Trey’s chest.  “Only a true bitch cums from just a cock up their ass” Trey told Jace, “now clean up your mess boi”. Jace quickly leaned forward while still impaled on Trey’s cock and began licking his cum off Trey’s chest while Trey grabbed onto the sides of his hips and began working him up and down on his cock. “Fuck yes boi I love this tight ass”.

After fucking like this for what felt like forever Jace’s ass was starting to become sore and he prayed that Trey would cum soon because he did not know how much more his ass could take. Suddenly Trey grabbed him under his arm pits and held him against his cock as he stood both of them up and walked them over to the couch, with Trey’s fuck stick still lodged deep in Jace’s ass. Jace was amazed at Trey’s strength and admired his bulging veins and the bio hazard tattoo on his chest, reminding himself that Trey was working another poz load up his ass. Trey’s cock continued to feel like a warm poker in his ass as Trey roughly dropped him on the arm of the couch, with his body laying across the couch the long way and his ass sitting perched up on the arm rest with Trey’s cock still up his ass. Jace was shocked that Trey was able to keep his cock up his ass while he moved them, and before long Trey was pumping his ass harder than he had all night.

“This third load always takes a little more work boi” Trey snickered at Jace as he continued jack-hammering his ass. By know Jace’s ass felt like it was on fire and he began trying to push his hands back at Trey’s body to slow him down, but this had little effect and Trey kept pounding away at his ass. “Hope that holes ready boi it’s about to get another dose of my poz cum” Trey yelled as his cock bottomed out in Jace’s ass and he held it there. “Here cum’s my poz batter boi” Trey grunted at Jace his cock swelled up to an even thicker size before launching spurt after spurt of warm poz cum up Jace’s ass for the second time that night.

Trey stood there for a second and caught his breath as Jace layed beneath him, still impaled by Trey’s now slowly shrinking cock. Jace noticed that they both were again covered in a slick sheen of sweat and the room smelled like sex and cum. Trey’s black cock finally came out of Jace’s ass with a “POP” followed by a few drops of cum that ran down his ass crack. Trey went over a bag and began digging around before coming back with a black object that Jace could not tell what it was. Trey began working the rubbered object up Jace’s ass and explained “this is a butt plug boi. We would hate to lose any of that cum I put in your ass before it has a chance to take. Keep this in until tomorrow morning to make sure my load knocks you up”. Jace knew full well what Trey said when talked about his load “knocking him up” and thought immediately turned him on.

Once Trey had the plug firmly lodged in Jace’s ass he gave his ass a quick slap, leaving a red hand print behind and causing Jace to yelp. “Better get dressed before your parents come back and find out their son was getting fucked by black cock while they were at the show. Make sure you bring this tight ass back tomorrow for another dose of my black poz cum.” “I can’t wait sir” Jace replied as he pulled himself off the couch and began to get dressed, glancing at the clock and noted that Trey had fucked him the second time for over 45 minutes. Trey went into the bathroom and closed the door and Jace heard the shower start shortly after. Jace took this as his cue to leave and he showed himself out of the room after he dressed. As he was walking toward the door, he caught a glance of himself in the mirror and noticed he looked like a wreck, with his hair messed up and shirt ruffled up, and he was pretty sure he smelled like cum. None of this bothered him as he left the room and went back to his cabin with the butt plug stuffed in his ass and Trey’s cum marinating in his new-found ass pussy. Jace had never been so turned on his life and could not wait to get Trey’s cock up his ass again.

Once back in his room Jace quickly stripped down to his boxers and fell asleep in his bed with the butt plug still holding Trey’s cum in place. Before long the phone in his cabin was ringing and the steward on the other end told him it was his 8am wake up call. Jace sat up in bed and quickly felt the plug in his ass press deeper as he sat on the edge of the bed. Jace had forgotten about the plug and the two loads of poz cum it was holding in, but instantly was rock hard as he thought about it. He gathered some clothes and went into the bathroom to start the shower. While waiting for the shower to warm up Jace reached behind himself and pulled the plug from his ass. Jace had a little difficulty removing the plug at first because his ring had tightened around the base, but after a firm tug the plug fell from his ass onto the floor. Jace sat on the toilet and went to the bathroom and noticed that the remnants of Trey’s two blood tinged poz loads were also floating in the toilet.

Jace showered and dressed himself in a light blue bro tank and board shorts and left the room to go meet his family at breakfast, wrapping the plug in his dirty clothes and hiding it in his suit case before he left. This first stop of the trip was St. Thomas, and his family had booked a shore excursion for the day that took them on a sightseeing tour of the island before stopping at a beach for a few hours. Jace was eager to get to breakfast, hoping that Trey would be there. He was quickly disappointed when he sat down and saw Trey’s chair was empty. The family ate quickly and then went back to their rooms to get their bags with towels and other things they would need for the day.

Jace and his family exited the ship and met their tour guide on the dock who showed them to a 15-passenger van that had the roof cut off. Jace found himself checking out the tour guide who he noticed was about 6’3” with a toned swimmers build. His skin was dark as night, much darker than Trey’s, and his hair was a thick set of dread locks that hung below his neck, pulled back into a pony tail. What piqued Jace’s curiosity the most was the large bulge in the front of his black cargo shorts. The bulge looked as big or bigger than Trey’s and Jace was immediately turned on at the thought of the large cock that was tucked away in those shorts.

Jace took a seat in the very last bench seat and the guide explained that they were waiting for a few more people before they left. As Jace looked at the people exiting the ship his eyes quickly found a muscled black man wearing black board shorts and a tight-fitting muscle shirt and back pack. Jace quickly realized this was Trey and his heart began to flutter at the sight, thinking about his big cock fucking two loads into him the night before.

Trey was walking down the gang plank of the ship and planned to spend the day walking around the town with no definite plans. As he walked down the dock, he saw a tour bus with the roof cut off, and he his cock went hard in his pants as he noticed in the back seat of the bus was Jace. Trey immediately knew his plans had changed for the day and went to speak with the tour guide, who informed him that there were still openings on the tour. Trey paid the fee and got on the bus, crawling back to the empty seat next to Jace in the last row.

Jace saw Trey talking to the tour guide and prayed that Trey would not be on their tour bus because he knew it would be next to impossible to focus on anything that day but Trey’s cock, and he did not want his family to find out his new secret. Trey got on the bus and sat down next Jace, and Jace knew that his day was about to get very challenging.

A few more people got on the bus and the guide got into the driver’s seat and started the bus and took off down the road. They were barely out of the parking lot when Trey positioned the backpack in front their bodies, blocking the view of his hands from the people in front of him. Jace felt Trey’s meaty fingers behind his back, and the slowly moved down to the waist band of his shorts. Trey slowly worked his hand down inside of Jace’s shorts, and Jace shot him a panicked look as if he were saying “not here I can’t get caught”, but this did not stop Trey and he continued working his fingers toward Jace’s hole. Jace suddenly felt one of Trey’s fingers work into his tight ass opening and worm its way inside. Jace squirmed and tried to stifle a moan, praying that nobody would notice. Trey leaned over into his ear and whispered “relax they are all too distracted” as he continued working a second finger into Jace’s chute. “I’m gonna fuck you at some point today be ready”. Jace’s cock was now rock hard in his shorts and he noticed that Trey’s shorts were also sporting a nice tent. Jace did not know how Trey would be able to fuck him today without anybody knowing, but he was turned on at the thought and could not wait for it to happen.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...