Bred a teenager in a stairwell

BoyStrangler

hot! I love getting bred in apt stairwells.i even get naked if the guy wants. usually they fuck me there cause they can't take me to their apartment cause someone else is there (boyfriend,girlfriend,wife,roommate,parents) or cause they don't want to bring a community cumdump to their apartment either ways don't care.i just care about taking loads.plus guys usually breed me fast so I can go to the next cock. when I was a preteen cocksucker I used to lure older boys to the top floor of the apartment stairs then get them to let me suck their cocks.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

hot! I love getting bred in apt stairwells.i even get naked if the guy wants. usually they fuck me there cause they can't take me to their apartment cause someone else is there (boyfriend,girlfriend,wife,roommate,parents) or cause they don't want to bring a community cumdump to their apartment either ways don't care.i just care about taking loads.plus guys usually breed me fast so I can go to the next cock. when I was a preteen cocksucker I used to lure older boys to the top floor of the apartment stairs then get them to let me suck their cocks.

Bravo!