Guest mrprepared

Guest mrprepared

Just a heads up. Vishara Video has moved a block away. It's now at 781 8th Ave (between 47th & 48th). It brighter which I don't like, but it's also really clean. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I still haven’t been. Just last week I ran into a friend of mine at Flaming Saddles who had just left Vishara after two hours of no action at all. Maybe it hasn’t found it’s audience yet. I would like to know what the glory hole situation is like. Are the booths large enough for setting up a small tripod so I can film my cocksucking? Can you have sex in the public areas, as happened pretty often in the old Vishara, or leave the door to your booth open so others can watch you suck cock—or does an employee come through and yell at everybody?

• 3 years later...
On 6/6/2019 at 8:34 AM, ShootDownMyThroat said:

I still haven’t been. Just last week I ran into a friend of mine at Flaming Saddles who had just left Vishara after two hours of no action at all. Maybe it hasn’t found it’s audience yet. I would like to know what the glory hole situation is like. Are the booths large enough for setting up a small tripod so I can film my cocksucking? Can you have sex in the public areas, as happened pretty often in the old Vishara, or leave the door to your booth open so others can watch you suck cock—or does an employee come through and yell at everybody?

I’d love to know as well. My gut tells me it might not be as fun as you described it exactly how it was. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! Just checked the latest google reviews for Vishara and they are all quite grim. I will be in NYC in the Fall and would love some anon and action in Manhattan. Hope to see some more suggestions from NYC folks here soon. Thanks in advance.