Tony's New Life

Here comes chapter 10! - the hottest one (in my opinion) yet!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Behind the black door was a long corridor off of which were six doors on each side and one more door at the far end.  Holding Tony's huge cock in hand, Sam led him to the fourth door to the left, behind which was a room, seemingly painted entirely in black, and in which there was an odd, somwhat dim, warm lighting, and in which there was also a bed and a big box next to it.  Tony examined everything closely, as Sam opened the box and was searching for something.  The box had lube, condoms, dildos and many other things Sam had to go through before he found what he wanted.  He pulled out a measuring tape, came closer to Tony and started kissing him, while stroking Tony's cock to make it as hard as possible.  Tony's cock was again rock hard.  Sam knelt down and measured it, and involuntarily whistled when he had the measurement.  

"Wow!  I was right.  You are definitely bigger than me.  It's a full ten inches, not nine.  Damn, you are one hung stud!"

Sam stood up again and they kissed again.

"Loose the shirt, stud."

Tony took off his shirt, letting Sam see his developing chest hair and pink nipples.  Sam took his shirt off too.  Tony was in heaven!  Sam was so fucking hot!  His muscles were amazing!  His arms were at least three times as big as his thinner teen arms his pecs were amazing and covered with dark chest hair and below them a rock hard eight pack.  And the piercings and tattoos!  Sam had both his nipples pierced with silver bars and his left pec was sporting his biggest tattoo.  A biohazard symbol.

"Damn!  You're poz too?"

"You mind?"

"Actually...no!"

Sam smiled and explained "Danny told me all about how he fucked you and how you loved taking his poz load."

"Oh yeah?  And did it get you hard?" asked Tony seductively, squeezing Sam's cock through his jeans.

"Hard as a rock, stud."

Danny unbottoned his pants, took them off along with his underwear and revealed a gorgeous, thick nine inch cock with a big silver prince albert piercing.

"Damn, that's hot!" said Tony pointing at the piercing.

Tony smiled and took off his pants and underwear, sat on the bed and started sucking Sam's cock for a few minutes, swallowing it whole, licking the balls, some times only sucking the tip with the piercing, and then sometimes licking the whole length,

"Fuck yeah!  Suck my poz cock!" muttered Sam.

Tony only moaned with his mouth full of cock.

"Fuck!  Turn around."

Tony complied, and Sam dropped to his knees, burying his face into Tony's ass, sucking, licking, penetrating it with his tongue.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, man, eat my ass!  Ohfuckfuckfuckfuck," Tony moaned.

"I'm gonna give you something much better, stud."

Tony felt Sam's PA and the tip of his cock rubbing against his crack.

"Ready?"

"FUCK YEAH!"  Sam pushed his cock inside full speed.  Tony roared.  They started fucking.  FURIOUSLY FUCKING.  Sam's balls were slamming on Tony's and Tony's huge dick was hard as rock.

"Oh....Fuck yeah!" exclaimed Tony and Sam moaned simultaneously,

"Your ass is so good!"

So is your cock!"

"Yeah?  Cause I'm getting close."

"Oh fuck yeah I want you to poz me up!"

"You do?"

"Yeah, I fucking want your toxic load! Give it to me!"

That was it.  Sam roared loudly, slamming his nine inches of thick cock into Tony's ass, announcing "I'm cumming!"

"Yeah, fuck! Poz me up!" Tony roared as Sam was shooting thick ropes of toxic cum into Tony's ass.  At that moment, Tony came all over the place as well. 

Just then the door opened and a voice asked "Well, well, well. What do we have here!"

Both Danny and Tony turned to the door to discover Duke standing in the door way, grinning broadly, his arms crossed, and his  jeans straining against his engorged cock.

"You left me out!  I wanted to join the party too!"

Sam looked at Tony and suggested with a grin "Well... I guess we could go for round two."

Closing the door, Duke removed his tank top, displaying his nice muscles, chest hair and tatts.  In fact he was rather heavily tattooed, and when he turned around to drop his pants and underwear, Tony saw his huge biohazard tat across his shoulder blades.

Duke climbed onto the bed in between Sam and Tony.  Naturally Tony's cock was again at full length as Duke commented "What the fuck, Sam!  He's even bigger than you," sucking the ten inches before his face as if his life depended on it.

Tony was moaning and grabbing onto Duke's head and pushing him deeper on his cock.  Meanwhile Sam started eating Duke's ass out.  Tony reached over and gave Duke's ass a hard slap.  Duke moaned in approval.

"Wanna fuck him?  I got it all nice and wet for you," Sam seductively asked of Tony.

"FUCK YEAH I DO," answered Tony.

They switched places.  Duke started sucking Sam's cock and Tony placed his reddish cockhead on Duke's asshole, pushing his way in.  First just the head, then the full cock.  Duke whimpered with Sam's cock in his mouth.  Tony started fucking, pulling the cock completely out of Duke's ass and pushing it inside at a fast pace at first, then regularly fucking Duke with his pipe of a cock.  He was fucking fast, but this time lasted a bit longer.  He was going really fast now, even slapping Duke's ass ocasionally.  Then, as he was getting close to his orgasm, he took Duke by his shoulders from behind, lifted his torso up and bit into his neck as his hot neg load erupted inside Duke's ass.

He pulled his cock out, panting and whimpering.  He realised, he hadn't taken the time to empty his bladder which was ready to explode.  He couldn't hold any longer.  He let out a thick stream of piss, raining on Duke's tatted back and making it all the way up to his head and even past that, all the way up to the head of the bed and raining down on Sam's chest, eight-pack and pierced cock.  Once done pissing, he rammed his cock all the way to the root inside Duke's ass, which was awarded by Duke's surprised, but glorious roar.

After Duke turned around, Tony realised, after he rammed his cock inside him for the last time, he made Duke's six inch cock shoot his hot poz load.  He felt like the biggest, baddest and hottest fucker in town!

• Like 29
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 1

After their threesome, Tony was led by Duke and Sam into the showers. After their shower, they went back to the bar and ordered an another round. After a few minutes, Danny and Rick came back, all sweaty from the dance floor.  The rest of the evening, they all switched between dancing and grinding against all the hot guys on the floor and talking at the bar table over their beers.

It was around midnight and they decided to take the party back to Danny and Rick's house, so they took a taxi home where Tony and Sam switched from beer to some whiskey.  Tony wasn't drinking that much, but the alcohol was starting to make him dizzy.  Sam on the other hand was clearly a bit drunk already.  

Tony stood up and reached for the bottle, when suddenly Sam slapped his ass hard and loudly exclaim with an approving laugh "Ricky, I have to say, your nephew is one hot fuck!"

Rick was visibly a bit surprised.

"Hold up! You fucked him too?!"

"Yup. And he fucking delivered."

"Wait! Is there not one person in this room who didn't fuck my nephew without me knowing about it?"

"There is, in fact. You!" laughed Duke.

"Fuck me!" said Rick and shook his head.

"Wait! Did ya'll tell him about... well your statuses?"

"Yup, we did!" said Sam and added: " he couldn't wait to get his ass full of my toxic cum and then pump his hot neg load into Duke!"

"And then piss all over us!" added Duke with a grin.

Rick looked at Tony.

Tony couldn't help it, he spread his legs, bit his lips, grabbed his cock through the jeans and gave his uncle a look full of rebellion, satisfaction and lust all at the same time - the horny, cocky look of a real pig in making.

"You... you really want it?" asked Rick and pointed to his cock.

"You really want to... get the bug?" asked Rick.

"At this point, I think there's no turning back. I don't think I could really enjoy sex with a condom. And the thought of fucking with poz guys - or even converting just makes me so horny!"

Rick was so horny at this point he couldn't hold anything back.  "Fuck!  Okay.  Let's do it." he said, massaging his cock through his jeans, adding "Brace yourselves!  As of tomorrow morning, real hell breaks loose in this house!" Rick said with an evil grin and a voice full of lust.

"And by the end of the month, you won't just look at that hot cock between your legs and be amazed how big it is, but also how dangerous!" added Danny.

Tony's cock almost tore his jeans apart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to hear your thoughts and comments about this story.  Don't be shy and cum around.  More cumming soon.

• Like 37
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 1

9 minutes ago, bjbottom said:

For your first story, it is outstanding!   Love the details that describe your characters and the behaviors they engage in.    I am hoping Tony goes from begging for poz loads to earning his tattoo .

Thank you! It means a lot! You'll see what's next.

Hope it makes you cum!??

This is why I'm so curious for all the replies!

P.S. - He's not going to earn just a tattoo - he gets much more?

Edited by Bbpigsterxxx

Tony woke up in the morning, arose, and dressed only in his underwear, walked down to the kitchen.  Everyone was already there, and all were wearing only jockstraps.

"Look who's up!" grinned Sam.

"Are you ready for it?" laughed Danny, tossing Tony a jockstrap.

"Fuck yeah!" exclaimed Tony as he pulled-on the jockstrap. 

They all led him to one of the guestrooms and threw him on the big bed with fresh sheets and surrounded him.  Tony looked-up at the men, each of whom had dropped his jock, and each of whom was now stroking his cock.  Uncle Rick, stroking his hard, veiny, eight inch cock, was first to approach Tony.  A thick dollop of pre-cum was caught-up in the thick, black prince albert which pierced the head of Rick's cock.  This was the first time Tony actually saw his uncle fully naked.  He found himself overwhelmed by Rick's hot, muscular, fuckin' manliness.  Oh, and the bar piercings in each of Rick's tits was an additional enticement, but the biohazard tattoo centered on Rick's left nipple finished the picture.

Just as Tony started sucking his uncle's cock, he felt Sam's tongue on his hole.  Somehow Tony managed to focus on servicing his uncle, sucking the tip, licking the entire length, fondling his balls, and eventually swallowing the entire cock, expertly working the cock.  Tony was definitely distracted when Sam's cock, also pierced by a prince albert, began sliding into this ass.  Soon enough Tony was whimpering, both is mouth and ass filled by two magnificent cocks, all the while his own rock hard cock was straining against his jockstrap as it leaked pre-cum.

Sam was wildly fucking him and after a while, he started fucking more furiously. Tony reached back beneath him and grabbed him by the balls.  That was it. Sam roared and blew a massive load of his highly viral cum into Tony's neg teen hole, even as Tony's cock bounced in his jockstrap.  Tony's adventure wasn't, however, over as suddenly, he felt an another cock at his hole.  This time the top was Duke.  His six inch cock slid into Tony's ass quite readily as, admittedly, it was somewhat smaller than Sam's.

Duke was fucking fast and he was sending Tony to overdrive, while he was sucking his uncle's thick, pierced cock.  Duke took his cock out suddenly, only to slam it inside really fast and hard.  Although Duke was mostly a bottom, he knew some tricks and decided to use some for this occasion.  He didn't last long either:  after a few minutes, he whimpered and moaned, feeling his cock shoot gallons of hot toxic cum inside Tony, adding to the mix of cum and blood inside.

Next it was Danny's turn.  He slammed his cock in right away, fast and furiously.  Tony panted, still choking on his uncle's thick cock.  Danny had no mercy.
The fact, that just two weeks ago, Tony was rather a skinny teen with little experience when it came to sex and now, his boyfriends nephew was on his way to become a hot poz pig just turned him on so fucking much.  

"Fuck yeah! I'm getting close piggy boy.  You want it?  You really want my toxic cum?"

To reply to Danny's question Tony had to release his uncle's cock, but his reply took the form of an imperative:  "Fuck yeah!  Fucking give it to me!" 

"Here it cums!  HERE CUMS MY POZ LOAD!" Danny roared as, once again, he pumped Tony's ass full of poz cum.

Tony's jock was soaked by precum by now.

Danny, Sam and Duke stepped forward, each alternately presenting himself to Tony's tongue.  Tony, of course, was eager to lick the cum off of each cock - cum which had coated each cock as it had torn-apart Tony's ass.  As Tony did so, he felt his uncle's pierced cock at his hole and involuntarily moaned in bliss as his uncle slowly pushed himself inside him and started fucking his nephew's neg hole.

The three men encouraged Rick to make his mark muttering "Oh fuck yeah, poz him up!" and another "Fuck him with that poz cock!" 

Tony also encouraged his uncle, saying "Fuck yeah, Uncle Rick.  Poz me up finally!" 

"HERE. IT. FUCKING. COMES.  Enjoy my poz load," roared Rick as his poz load exploded into his nephew's ass.  Fittingly, at that exact moment Tony's big cock exploded inside his jockstrap, leaving it all wet and sticky.

Afterwards Rick withdrew his cock from Tony's hole, replacing it with a butt plug, preventing the poz cum from leaking out.  Seeing a trace of blood in the cum Rick grinned with perverse pride announcing "Looks like you'll get the flu by next week!   Not next month!"

That whole weekend, Duke and Sam stayed at Rick and Danny's house, each taking turns on Tony until their balls were completely drained of toxic cum.  In addition, on Sunday they all went out again, got absolutely shitfaced and fucked all the way through the night.  Tony skipped classes that Monday.  The others had other plans with him that day anyway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what are you thinking?  Was it good?  I'm really curious to hear your comments.

• Like 38
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1

"Where are we going?" asked Tony.

"You'll see," replied Rick.  

After a while they stopped and got out of the car.  They stood in front of a shop which was identified simply as 'RAY'S'.  Stepping inside, they were immediately greeted by an absolute hunk of a man.  He was black, around six foot two inches, very muscular and heavily pierced and tattooed.  He was wearing hot leather chaps and boots and a tight black tank top.  The tank top was tight enough his nipples, both of which were pierced, sported a large tit ring.  

"Tony, this is Ray.  He owns the place," Rick explained.  Ray and Tony shook hands.  

"So... you know what you're here for?" asked Ray. 

"In fact. They kept me in the dark." Tony nodded in the other's direction.

"Well... come with me then." said Ray with a grin. 

He led him into the first room, which was filled with leather items.  Ray asked Tony a series of questions, and based on Tony's replies, placed a number of items on the counter for Tony's inspection.  Tony selected two leather harnesses, some really hot chaps, two leather jackets, leather underwear and two pairs of hot leather boots.  Then Ray led Tony to the second room, where everyone else was waiting for them.  The second room was a tattoo parlor!  

"It's time for your first tat, stud," said Duke. 

"Uhmm... that's amazing!  But... I don't know what to get!"

"Well I have a catalog with some really good designs," responded Ray, presenting Tony a thick book containing an extensive selection of  tattoo designs, many of which Tony found quite cool.  After an thorough review of the designs, where all the men felt free to offer his advice, Tony made his selection, but before he could make the announcement, Ray took Tony aside into an another room saying "Remember, whatever you wanna get - you get.  Your uncle's an old friend.  Everything is free for you today."  

"Really? Thanks!  That's great.  I just wanted to ask about how much can I get." 

"So what have you picked?"

"Well I was thinking about starting on my shoulder and then eventually adding over time down my left arm and then maybe something on my back." 

"That's a great idea - if you want to get tattooed heavily overtime," said Ray with a smile.

"I... I also wanted to ask if you are doing piercing as well." asked Tony and went a little red. 

"Of course!"

After about two hours, Tony came out of the piercing parlor and joined the others, the tattoo covered with gauze.  Pulling on his shirt, Tony and Rick drove home.  When Rick inquired about the tattoo, Tony deflected, so Rick took the hint and changed the subject.  Arriving home, however, Sam was not so accommodating, demanding "So... what are you hiding?"

"Brace yourselves fuckers, because your jaws are about to drop all the way to the fucking ground!" laughed Tony as he pulled his shirt over his head revealing his new tattoo.  It was a combination of waves, flames and tribal designs on his entire left shoulder, and when he turned around, he reveal a beautiful wolf profile with a skull in it's mouth on his shoulder blade. 

"Wow! That's fucking cool!"

"Wait til you see these!" said Tony, removing his shirt completely, revealing his nipples, freshly pierced with silver rings and then, followed by whistles, he dropped his pants and showed of his brand new silver prince albert. 

"Fuck that's hot," remarked Sam. 

Tony felt great!

It was Wednesday of the next week.  Rick, Tony and Danny had just came back from the gym, when suddenly, Tony ran ahead of the other men, ducking into the bathroom.  The sounds of Tony vomiting into the basin were unmistakable.  After a few minutes he came back and, in a shaky voice explained "Uncle Rick... I think I'm coming down with a FLU or something."

• Like 23
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1