Tony's New Life

1 minute ago, Bbpigsterxxx said:

Glad to hear that! We could all wish to get pozzed like that.

P.S.Did you cum yet??

Not yet but I was hard and leaking precum in my pants for sure wishing I had a gay uncle like that!

2 minutes ago, wyfly2 said:

Not yet but I was hard and leaking precum in my pants for sure wishing I had a gay uncle like that!

I get hard and dripping precum from these hot comments and messages - that's why I want anyone to write some feedback.

You like where the story is going?

Edited by Bbpigsterxxx

Guest EDL1212

Nipple piercings, PA, and tattoo all at once and following by the flu.

That's such a drastic yet hot change. Tony is on his way to becoming a sexy fucker.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

3 minutes ago, edl1212 said:

Nipple piercings, PA, and tattoo all at once and following by the flu.

That's such a drastic yet hot change. Tony is on his way to becoming a sexy fucker.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

You gotta wait til tomorrow (technically today - it's past midnight)

Thank you. Glad you like it??

Tony finally got out of bed after eight days and the first thing his Uncle did was recharge his now hopefully poz cunt.  The second thing Rick did was to draw a sample of his nephews blood and cum, sending both to an old friend who worked in a HIV clinic.  Apart from school, all Tony did was jerking off, thinking
that maybe, the cum he was producing was now toxic, and working out almost everyday - which was definitely showing after a month or so.  All his muscles were bigger, stronger, sexier.  His once thinner arms now sported nice biceps, his pecs bulged out and his six pack had developed, although his muscles weren't nowhere close to those of his Uncle, or those of Danny or Sam.  In addition, Ray had been adding to Tony's tattoos, expanding the shoulder tattoo all the way to Tony's elbow. 

On an otherwise boring Thursday, Rick's friend at the HIV clinic dropped off an envelope at the house, addressed to Tony.  He was clearly very nervous, and postponed opening it.  Sam tried to assuage Tony's concerns saying "Don't worry stud, if it has come back positive, you'll earn your tattoo and then become the pig you're meant to be!"  

"But what if it's still neg?"  

"Then I'll fuck your hot man cunt until it's poz."  

Tony finally found the courage to open it. 

"So...?"  

"I'm officially poz." said Tony, reveling in his status.  

"Welcome to the club!" laughed Rick and hugged him.

"Danny, call Duke - tomorrow, we're going to celebrate."

First thing on Friday, after school and gym, Rick took Tony back to Ray's for his biohazard tat.  When Tony stepped out of the backroom and showed him his new earned tattoo, his dick got harder than ever before.  The tattoo was centered around his left nipple, covering his left pec.  It was black, with the center ring of blood red color.  It was extremely hot!  They drove home and so the celebration began.  

Again, they fucked through the night, all taking turns to recharge Tony, and then themselves getting fucked by Tony's big cock.  And Tony went wild that night.
Fucking, cumming, pissing furiously.  Rick stood by the wall, looking at his nephew just as he was fucking Duke with no mercy, considering two months earlier Tony was a teenager with an exceptionally big cock ready for his first year of college, and now he was one hot poz pig, with multiple tattoos and piercings, nice growing muscles and a highly viral load.  His own dick got hard again and he felt his nephew's hot charged up load dripping from his cunt.  He couldn't believe his luck!

Again, let me know if it made you hard or even cum.  Trust me, I wanna know.  More chapters cumming soon

• Like 22
  • Upvote 10

such a fucking hot story made the cum flow............ only problem is I now have a cum filled keyboard guess I was so turned on I shot a lot further than normal, going to be a fucker to clean it out, lucky I have a spare to use for now.  lol. ...  I think Tony should bring a few school friends home. 

Edited by bend4it

3 minutes ago, bend4it said:

such a fucking hot story made the cum flow............ only problem is I now have a cum filled keyboard guess I was so turned on I shot a lot further than normal, going to be a fucker to clean it out lol

This comment made me hard as rock. Don't bother cleaning you'll make a mess again in a few hours when the next chapter is out???

Edited by Bbpigsterxxx