Tony's New Life

Guest Deviantlad

More great chapters, keep them coming and maybe start to bring some more perverted sex into the story. Am sure you have some good ideas to make that happen ;@))

Great series! It's refreshing to see the newest and youngest member of the group turn into the dominant alpha male the way Tony has -- that's a very hot and unexpected twist.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of stealthing stories (maybe because I've been on the giving and receiving end of those experiences), so hopefully Tony has a lot more experiences ahead with his young, innocent classmates and friends around town. A guy who looks like that will rarely be told "no."

• Like 2

On 12/31/2018 at 6:39 PM, Deviantlad said:

More great chapters, keep them coming and maybe start to bring some more perverted sex into the story. Am sure you have some good ideas to make that happen ;@))

what kind of more perverted sex do you have in mind???

On 1/1/2019 at 7:45 PM, backpackguy said:

Lucky Aaron?...taking his Poz buddy's toxic cock? and charged☣️☣️ seed!! Aaron's in training to be a  toxic bareback cum dump whore...taking all the cock and spermhe can get...Oink!!???

my dick just got hard as I read this?????

The following Monday Tony and Aaron made the trip to Ray's tattoo parlor as Tony had an appointment scheduled with Ray to figure out his next ink, and Aaron was thinking about getting some ink work done.  When they stepped through the door Ray called-out "Lock the door and put the 'closed' sign in the window.  Once done, and turning into the shop, Ray stepped forward, greeted Tony like an old friend, and Tony introduced Aaron saying "This is Aaron.  He's my friend and, well... let's just say he just finally got away from something that was holding him away from living his life.  And we thought be could get a few exciting things here."

"Sure. Always glad to help turning a good boy into a bad one!" Ray grinned, showing them around the shop, where, after Ray said the visit was free for Tony, and if Aaron was with Tony, well, the same followed.  Aaron ended up getting 10 different jockstraps a full leather get-up - only slightly different than Tony's, a fishnet shirt and one see-through shirt.  Then it was time for the ink.  Tony had been thinking about it all week but hadn't settled on a specific design.  He did know, however, he didn't want to have both of his arms or pecs tattooed just yet.  And he didn't want to cover his abs with a tattoo either.

"So... Aaron. You wanna get something done as well?" asked Ray.

"Uhm... I'm not really sure. I would but I don't know what to get."

"Well I could show you some nice designs or you could get something pierced or just anything."  

"Where's Buck and Ronny?" asked Tony.

"You know, the other tattoo artist and the cashier?"

"Oh, they both left last week,  Buck apparently got a better offer in one of the big tattoo parlors in town - a place that is busy with women and straight guys.  As I'm sure you're aware, this shop is patronized almost exclusively by gay guys.  And as for Ronnie, I don't even know what was the reason."

"Wow, that sucks, man!" said Tony.

"Yeah. That's why you had to turn the sign to closed when you came in.  It's nearly impossible to do the ink, handle the piercings and also help guys looking at the clothing.  I gotta find someone quick 'cause It's Monday afternoon and I'm already worn out as shit!"

"Uhmm... Aaron could do it!" Tony offered.

"What?  Wait!" said Aaron quickly.

"Oh c'mon.  You yourself said you're officially filing in the papers for dropping out of your law major!   This is the perfect opportunity to find a nice job!   Plus I've seen your drawing and they were so fucking good!"

"Really?  Do you have any in your phone?" asked Rey all excited.  Aaron took out his phone and showed him a few of his drawings.  "Are those really yours? They're fucking great!" said Ray, who suggested "If you're interested, you could work the clothing section for the start.  The salary is around $700.00 per week.  And then I could maybe start teaching you how to tattoo and pierce some designs and eventually you'd  do tatts and piercings full time.  Then you'd earn much more.  And since I'm short of employees and partner right now you'd have the title as vice-manager!"

"I don't think you'll get a better offer.  He's offering you a nice job and quite a nice starting salary!" said Tony.

"Uhmm... Yeah!  Why not!  I think I'd really like it here!  Yeah sure, why the fuck not!  I'm taking the offer!" said Aaron with excitement.

"Fuck yeah!  That's amazing!  When can you start?"

"Uhm... so I'll file the papers tomorrow.  And then I'll go in to finish it up and pay for everything that's left unpaid after my parents threw me out and stopped paying for it the day after... that'll be Wednesday. So...Thursday! I can start on Thursday!"

"Fucking great!" replied Ray who added "Work starts at 9:00 A.M., and the store opens at 10:00.  I'm looking forward to it!"

"Yeah! Thanks Ray, me too!"

"I think I got it!" said Tony as he picked his next ink.

After around four hours it was done.  Tony's new tattoo was a beautiful set of natural and elemental images all inside what looked like a beautiful ornament that would hang on a native shaman's wall or something.  It was placed on the side of his torso, under his already tatted left arm.

"Fucking cool," Aaron remarked admiringly, giving a small whistle, adding "I think, by the way, I've chosen a design for myself."  

This time, Tony went into the tattoo room with Ray and Aaron, to see Aaron chosen small black tunnel ear piercings, with which he looked really good.  The tattoo Aaron picked was a tribal design which he wanted to place around his left arm, right under the shoulder, explaining it reminded him of a painting in his late Grandpa's house.  Not only it was a beautiful design, it also made him a thousand times hotter.  So how, in fact, Tony's cock stiffened up inside his pants a bit!  The third and final thing Aaron picked were black bar piercings through his nips!  Tony couldn't help it.  When Ray was piercing Aaron's virgin nipples and inserting the two black instruments of pleasure and hotness, he started massaging his hard cock inside his jeans.

"Someone's all horned up." said Ray as he finished Aaron's seconds nipple.

"Fuck, yeah!  I mean... just three days ago, he was a good boy - out of necessity really 'cause of his parents - and in those three days, I got him drunk for the first time, took him to get his first piercing and tattoo and fucked his hole full of poz cum."

"Really?" said Ray with a grin, grabbed his cock through his black jean, and asked "You think he's ready for a recharge?"

"I don't know. That's up to him I guess." Tony grinned and looked at Aaron.

"Fuck yeah I'm ready!" Aaron grinned, stood up and grabbed both of their crotches.  

Ray and Tony both took their clothes off and Tony saw Ray naked for the first time.  His skin was almost fully covered in tattoos - his arms, his chest, his back, even most of his legs.  Apart from the multiple piercings on his face, he had piercings liberally placed over his body.  His nipples sported big chunky silver rings, his belly button was pierced with a long curved silver bar and when he took off his underwear, his big black cock, thick and a full nine inches was revealed, sporting a big chunky PA piercing and also a set of bar piercings that ran in a straight line through his cock's underside and his ballsack, starting beneath his cockhead and ending behind his balls.

Aaron got on his knees and started sucking Ray off, feeling the cold metal on his tongue and throat.  Ray moaned and groaned as Tony grabbed his thick nipple rings and started twisting them.  Ray was in heaven!

Aaron took the cock out of his mouth, slapped himself with it across his mouth, and asked "Who's fucking me?"

Tony winked at him in response, slapping his monster cock on his hand.  Aaron bent over the tattoo chair and Tony pushed his cock inside his manhole again, welcomed with a wild grunt.  Ray stood on the other side of the table, his cock inside Aaron's mouth, the unmistakable look of lust on his face.  Tony started fucking Aaron's ass for the second time, again really hard and with no mercy, accompanied with wild grunts from all three men.  Before long Tony felt his hot poz load building up.  He slammed his cock in harder and harder, until he let out a wild shout and once again pumped Aaron's man cunt full of his toxic seed.  He realised he snorted!  Snorted like an actual pig!

Reaching forward, Tony's cock still inside Aaron's hoke, he twisted Ray's pierced nipple's with such strength Ray immediately blew his huge cum load inside Aaron's mouth.  Of course Aaron gulped down the load.

Of course all good things had to come to an end, and as the men were cleaning themselves up Tony thought to ask "Hey Ray, you got a buttplug somewhere here?"

"Yeah, sure,' Ray answered, reached into one of the drawers in the table beside the tattoo chair and locating a small black buttplug which he handed to Tony.

"Thanks." said Tony as he took it from Ray's hand, popped his cock out of Aaron's hole and plugged it with the buttplug, commenting with a grin "Just heightening the chances."

After Aaron successfully dropped out of college and finished his first two days working with Ray, which he rather enjoyed, he came down sick.  morning he got sick.  First thing Tony did was cook warm chicken soup.  The second thing he did was jerking out and blowing his toxic seed into the soup, thinking that if Aaron was converting, it would've officially the first time he had pozzed a guy.  The third thing he did was to text Ray:

- Tony: - aaron's sick -
            - i think it's the FLU☣?? -
            - i don't think he can go to work next week -
            - idk when he's gonna get better??? -

- Ray: - fucking hot!☣?? -
          - it's ok.  i should be able to handle it alone for a few days.  Hopefully.
          - i got a shipment of some brand new HIV home testing kits.  you want one for aaron?  the test is done in 20 mins.

- Tony: - yeah thx.  Pick it up on monday?

- Ray: - sure -

When Tony saw Aaron was feeling fine again on Thursday of that week, he was eager to find out Aaron's new status as soon as possible.  Tony took a sample of his blood first and then he told Aaron to jerk off into the small cup from the testing kit.  Aaron lay back on Tony's legs and jerked off as Tony played with Aaron's pierced nipples and kissed his neck.  Then he took the samples back to the kitchen and left the chemistry to do it's thing.  After about 20 minutes of playing with his cock overflowing with thoughts of how he propably pozzed Aaron, he came back and checked the result.

POSITIVE

Right then, right there, his big toxic cock exploded with poz cum inside his pants.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 8