Tony's New Life

If only life was this exciting.  stories like this make being pozzed sound great.  I am not sure but as I have noted I have quit requiring condoms to fuck me.  taking my chances.  I am going to cum now and hope for more story like this.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Arendsoog
On 7/7/2019 at 7:14 PM, Bbpigsterxxx said:

"So this is where you both been so much?"
asked Blake towards Eric and Louis.
"What is this place?" Lenny added.

Eric and Louis looked towards each other and then to Tony and Aaron.
Eric sighed deeply: "You sure they can handle the truth?"
"Trust me. They can." replied Aaron with a smile.
Louis started spitting out his confession fast.
"Well, boys. The truth is me and Eric have been long unhappy with your mothers. Then we came into this place, met Tony and Aaron and discovered our hidden cravings and desires. Desires for mansex. Hard, filthy and perverted. This place is a tattoo and piercing parlor and a sex club all at once. This is where we spend so much time now. There. I just said it like it is!"
He looked to Tony. He nodded.
Both Eric and Louis looked at the boys for a few seconds before Eric asked: "So... what do you say? You wanted the truth and you got it."

"Uhmmmm... I don't know what to say." Lenny said.
"I mean... we love you and support you... but it's a bit too much to take all at once."
"I understand. If you want you can take your time." said Eric.

They stayed at the DEIMOS for around an hour... the two dads and sons were sitting by the bar, while Tony got each one a pint of beer. They were talking it out.
"Uhm..." Blake laughed nervusly after a long and overwhelming conversation.
"I... I... I like your tattoo and piercing actually dad." he laughed towards Eric.
"I saw the tatt while you were changing, it looks badass."
"Does it mean you're poz?" asked Lenny and added: "I read that somewhere."
"Yes it does. But don't worry. Me and Louis have access to meds if we need them." sighed Eric.
"Hmmmm... ok."

"You know... if you boys wanted any tatts or piercings... Tony and Aaron here would do it for free."

"Really?! That'd be amazing!" The boys said.
Tony and Aaron both nodded.

Let me know what you think.😈🐷

Fucking hot story. Well done. 😜🐽😜

Edited by Arendsoog

Guest ATLSexyGuy
On 12/25/2018 at 6:22 PM, Bbpigsterxxx said:

Don't be shy. I'm eager to know if my story made your dicks hard??.

Say what you think.

Such a HOT Story. I want to hang out with them.  All of them.

• 8 months later...

BBPigsterXXX Thank you!  this series is so hot!  Love the Uncle/Nephew, The bar/club (Where is this place--I want to go!), and the ink, hardware, and gifting makes my cock drool!  I hope you continue...but also write erotica and know how sometimes a story ends... 

Rocking Out with my Cock out!