My 2nd bareback

Mykell

My condom to bareback story..

Years ago my wife and I went to a swingers event that had a sex swing, it was before I really learned I was bi-sexual, she convinced me to get into it and she proceeded to fuck me with one of her dildos. I enjoyed it a lot but alas we never went back to that club.

Fast forward to yesterday.. I was on Grindr and a guy named John started chatting with me by sending a few nice naked photos to me.  One of John’s photos was him in a sling and it brought back old fond memories of that one time I used one.  I asked John about the swing and he told me that he had it setup in his garage and was willing to “show me the ropes.”  We decided to meet the next day.

I went over to his place and he invited me in.  We went to the garage and he showed me how to get into it.  I was so turned on that as he was showing me, I began to undress.  By the time he had pulled out the ankle cuffs and secured them to the swing, I was naked and hard as a rock.

He guided me into the webbing and gently lowered me into it.  First he secured one ankle to one side and worked his hand down my leg to linger at my ball sack.  His cock was rigid, and I could actually see pre-cum dribbling down his cock shaft. 

Gently raking his nails over my balls, he then proceeded up my other leg.  Once he connected the second ankle his face twitched an smile and he said “Now you're mine.”

John proceeded to undress himself and once in awhile reach out and tease me by rubbing his fingers over my balls and rubbing my taint.  His fingers felt like electricity as they made their way up to my chest.  Then he worked some lube into my man pussy.  I could feel his fingers as they slowly penetrated my hole. 

At first, just a finger could slide into my tight pussy but as he worked his magic he was able to get two fingers inside of me. 

With the two fingers inside, I started to twitch and thrash as waves of pleasure started to come from inside of me.  I could feel him rubbing my prostrate and when he hit it just right, my cock jumped and got even harder.

Feeling it was about time to have his cock in me, I took some of the lube and smeared it on his cock.  As I rubbed it, I could feel his girth and mentally knew I was about to have a good time.  I teased his cock against my pussy, slowly rubbing it the hair around my ass. 

I told John it was time and he needed to get a condom, I could feel how hard it was pressed against me. 

He slipped on the condom and I spread more lube over it and pulled him closer to me. I then guided his cock to my waiting hole and felt it begin to enter my tight pussy. 

John began to work slowly in and out with just the tip of his cock in me and I could feel my pussy opening up more every time.

Finally he was able to fully mount my pussy and we began match rhythms of our bodies against the sling. 

At one point I felt him go a little soft and I tried to pick up the pace so he would not lose his erection. But he did. I tried to use my hand to get him hard but with the condom on, he was having trouble achieving an erection. 

So I looked into his eyes and slowly pulled the condom off. I again started to tease his cock against my ass and he started to harden. I tried slipping hte condom on but by the time I did he would become soft. So I took it off again, and whispered, just till you get hard again...

I slide his cock to my waiting hole and felt his half hard cock pop into me. I just waited a sec to make sure he was in and then I started to thrust against him. After a couple of minutes I had him hard again and I felt my orgasm approaching. He said hold on while i slip a condom on and I grabbed him by hte waist. I said “DON’T Stop!”

He then smiled and then began to thrust harder as a wave of pleasure rushed over me and I felt he cock twitch and explode in me.

He held me against the swing as his body twitched and I felt his warmth spread in my pussy. 

We stayed locked for about a minute and then his cock started to recede. I felt an emptiness with his cock falling out of me. With my ass high up in the air, I did not feel his cum dribble out until he unhooked my legs and had me sit up..

Luckily he had  placed a towel underneath me because his cum then ran out my enlarged pussy and onto the floor. 

I went to the shower and cleaned up knowing I had taken my 2nd bareback load  in just a month..

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3