“I’ve never measured it” - Bogus?

ErosWired

A couple of times lately I’ve taken quite sizeable cocks, and afterward asked, “So, how big is that thing/monster/weapon (depended on circumstance) and the Top answered, “I don’t know, I’ve never measured it.”

I mean... come on.

I’m an overly trusting sort of guy, and take most of what people say at face value. I even give the benefit of the doubt. But believe that a gay/bi guy has never been curious enough about his cock size to secretly figure out how he measures up to the other guys? Puh-lease.

Cock size is a currency by which social transactions are conducted in this world, and the denominations are in inches. Why would a man be coy about being forthcoming with an answer to his cock length if the person asking is acknowledging admiration for its size? I might understand a guy with a really small cock dodging the question (though I still wouldn’t believe he had never measured it), but not anyone average or higher.

Have any of you here actually never measured your cock (be truthful) and if so, could you explain why?

(Before you ask, yes I have. Right at 7”, with a girth a hair over 5”. A waste of a good cock on a total bottom... )

I think all guys, gay or straight (apart maybe from transgender guys?), at some point have measured their dick. Curious to know how yours is compared to others you have seen, read about or touched. Can't generalise of course but I also find it hard to believe a guy hasn't done that. 

I know I measured it when I read for the first time what was considered small, average or big (although I believe that differs per region/country?). Just curious to know in which category mine was. Even though I knew I was considering myself a bottom (still do) I know I felt a sense of pride when I found out that my size (7") was considered above average, with average being 5-6", at least where I live. Ridiculous of course why I felt proud at that time. A dick is a dick and it's what you do with that counts I learned. I had "smaller" dicks that fucked me to heaven and bigger ones that didn't do the job at all.

Guest nelly26

They measure. The problem is that it’s usually inaccurate and or they are using “girl inches” which is when ladies that they have hooked up with in the past add inches to their dick to stroke their egos.  I personally don’t consider 7in, as a bottom myself, to be that big but apparently on r/bigdickproblems they do. I think anything 8 and up is big, hence why so many tops “say” they are packing 8 inches. 

lmao. i too am pretty skeptical of any guy who says he has never measured. On the other hand, that may be ethnocentric, transference? 

More importantly (lol) i have always wondered is where one starts and ends when measuring?  Does one measure starting from the taint or the top of the base? The starting point  makes a difference.  

And i often wonder at how rarely one sees a measurement for girth?  Some of the most intense (and memorable) breeding i have received came from a Top who didn't have all that much length (6.5 inches?), but was so big around that He literally fucked the pre- cum out of me whenever He fucked me. 

10 hours ago, NLbear said:

A dick is a dick and it's what you do with that counts I learned. I had "smaller" dicks that fucked me to heaven and bigger ones that didn't do the job at all.

i know some will disagree with this (enter the "size queens" lol), but i heartily agree. For me, it's the size of the intent or desire to inseminate that. i've had fb's with cocks that were so small (seemingly <2 inches?), that i actually wondered at their ability to breed (thinking of one guy in particular). This particular guy also had a very large body.  He was an anonymous, walk in fb and i always took Him when i was face down. There were a few times when He'd contact me and would voice fear over being able to perform and i was always able to reassure Him (honestly and sincerely) that i considered HIs performance wonderful (because i did). i ended up bonding with Him, even though it was always 'anonymous' hook up sex ( i never actually saw Him). He still has a piece of my heart, which to me is the ultimate breeding and judge of 'cock size.'

Guest Upstateguy518

Oh, They measure but the trick is knowing who's being honest and who is flat out lying. A lot of guys on these hookup apps lie about how much they're packing in order to get some ass, It's sad.

• 2 weeks later...