workmyhole

I had spent Christmas Day enjoying family and doing lots of cooking, but the day after, I need to take care of some primal needs -- getting fucked.  As I was searching the usual sites, a leather daddy that I have played with several times popped on; after the usual comments about the holidays, he made the comment, "I always like seeing you get naked."  I didn't need any more encouragement, and told him I'm horny and ready to play.  Once we figured out a good time to meet up, I headed out the door.

When I arrived, he said, that another guy he had been chatting with also showed up, and asked if I was up for a three-way.  Never to turn down a three-way, I said sure.  We immediately got into some piggy play.  The leather daddy started to fuck me , while the other guy swallowed my cock.  All of a sudden leather daddy slipped a dildo and his raw cock into my hole; man it felt so good.

The tree of us continued to play and switch off -- sucking, fucking, rimming and kissing.

Leather daddy told me to get in the sling, and started applying elbow grease to my hole -- inserting his greased fingers.  Telling me to take a deep hit on my poppers, he started to push his fist into my hole.  At first it was a little tight, but then he said, take a another deep hit, and after doing so, his paw pushed its way into my hole.  He immediately started to pull out and began punch fisting my hole. My ass lips got swollen as he continued to punch my hole -- it felt so fucking hot.  Not to be left out, our play partner started to kiss me and moved to the front my of the sling -- rimming my hole and then fucking my freshly wrecked hole.  As he was fucking me, he said I bet you'd love to get DP'd and immediately flooded my hole with his cum.

As the three of us rested on the bed, the leather daddy started to chew on my nips, which got my cock hard again, and our play partner swallowed my cock, giving me the most incredible blow job; edging me repeatedly until I shot my load in his mouth which he immediately shared with the both of us.

Today was definitely a great holiday treat.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1