Hooking up with poz guys

Cdexter

What should i do  

341 members have voted

1. 1. I got three guys that want to fuck me 1 neg 2 poz detectable they said they would pull out if i asked them to what should i do

• Let them all breed me
    • Ask them to pull out
    • Dont mess with them at all

19 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

I’ve heard it doesn’t, it’s like snot. You can’t sneeze and give someone HIV. If you could they would murder us all. 

Its nothing like snot, and HIV is indeed very much in precum, and there are many people that have become infected without the guy actually cumming inside.  

HIV isn't present in Saliva, Tears, or basic mucous. IT CANT TRANSMIT ANYTHING.

Blood, Semen (including precum), vaginal and rectal secretions, and breast milk DO contain HIV, and it is possible to pass it on that way.  This is why HIV+ mothers who give birth to an HIV- baby are told not to breast feed.  

• Upvote 1

cumdumps like us were born to get fucked raw and take loads from every single man that wants to unload his balls into our fuckholes. just do your duty as a fuckhole and take all loads, anytime, anywhere, from anyone, any number of guys, no questions asked

• Like 1