Hooking up with poz guys

Cdexter

What should i do  

341 members have voted

1. 1. I got three guys that want to fuck me 1 neg 2 poz detectable they said they would pull out if i asked them to what should i do

• Let them all breed me
    • Ask them to pull out
    • Dont mess with them at all

1 minute ago, ErosWired said:

Hold the phone. Do I understand you to be saying that you believe it would be reasonable for some authority or other to be empowered to issue sex permits to citizens? That is to say, empowered to regulate who may have sex with whom, by permit? And that this is “not out of the question?” In what totalitarian gulag-state?

Good luck with that here. Sounds to me like a foolproof recipe for rebellion and overthrow of the State, assuming such a measure were even found to be Constitutional.

You can’t mess with people’s fucking.

I did not say it is reasonable. Neither is tracking every comment made on the internet, everyplace you go, facial recognition, 50% taxes (add them all up) and invading foreign countries without my consent. 

Multiple “news” items involving consent for a year, then a Supreme Court approval hinging on some bimbo’s word instead of his record or the fact that he is a big time Jesuit (“the end justifies the means” is in their own statement of purpose).

seems like we are being prepared to accept the system I described, or a total criminalization of sex outside marriage. Remember the 55 MPH speed limit where everyone was a criminal? Tyrannical governments love that. The ropes tighten every year.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 1:49 PM, ronnie4u said:

Curious - am I normal when I see POZ tattoos - on a male / out public - getting Excited / erection wanting to seeing him naked - having sex - being involved breeding and seeding him or being used by him and his fellow Poz Brothers ?   :)

Ever since 'being converted' (although not by choice) I feel the same way. Attraction to guys who are boldly flaunting their 'hazard status' and put out aggressively-promiscuous vibes! The so-called 'bad-boys' I was once warned of... now I'm on THEIR team!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:49 PM, ronnie4u said:

Curious - am I normal when I see POZ tattoos - on a male / out public - getting Excited / erection wanting to seeing him naked - having sex - being involved breeding and seeding him or being used by him and his fellow Poz Brothers ?   :)

I feel exactely the same way.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest CuriousDallas

It depends on whether you want to get pozzed or not. I usually don’t ask guys statuses first but you did. Now you have to decide. Before I went on Prep I’d never take a poz load whether detectable or undetectable. I’d started taking undetectable loads before I went on Prep and knew I’d better get on Prep as I was just taking too many risks. Now that I’m on Prep I’ve discovered two of my pretty regular fuck buds are poz and detectable, so I truly dodged a bullet. I’m not a chaser and as a guy told me, I was a passive chaser before I went on Prep...I wasn’t doing anything to stop getting pozzed and didn’t care, and I think that’s a fair statement. I guess I didn’t really care and was fatalistic thinking it would happen. Now that I’m on Prep I pretty much take whatever load I want and I’ve taken poz detectable cum several times from several guys. It’s hot as fuck being able to do that and am getting into poz play as well.

I'd have asked them.to pull out but hoped they didn't. Would have made me feel more like a used slut if they ignored my request for their pleasure. 

It happened to me for my first ever load. Two rough older guys who had BB fucked me but pulled out as asked and came on my face, anyway one of them just came. Thought I was pissed off but was soon back there begging for them both to breed me and they did. 

1 minute ago, ballerva said:

Pulling out won’t protect you if you are taking a bare detectable poz cock in your ass. Precum also contains HIV. 

I’ve heard it doesn’t, it’s like snot. You can’t sneeze and give someone HIV. If you could they would murder us all. 

• Upvote 1