Gloryhole Challenges Question

TotalPig

As a lover of sucking cock for hours at sex club gloryholes, I usually service a lot of cock. But I am picky in that I am uninterested in sucking small cocks.  Sometimes a guy unzips, sticks it through and I don’t want to waste my time on it once I see it is small. Am I being selfish or do i have the right to walk away or ignore dicks 6” and under?

• Upvote 2

Not everyone walking a gloryhole booth is going to have an instant raging hard on. When I'm in the suckling mode , I will give  the guy a few minutes to get hard before deciding to move on or not. Had one guy go from under 3 inches flacid to well over 8 inches and nice and thick.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Upstateguy518

I'm with you there. I've tried with a few guys that have small dicks but most of them end up cumming quick and/or I barely feel anything when fucking. There's just no enjoyment there so I pass on guys under 6 inches. I normally tell most guys that they gotta have something to work with in order to make it worth while.

I prefer sucking large cocks, something that'll slide well into my throat and make it interesting. Sometimes I've dicks that weren't so big but were nice-looking - and the reward can sometimes be some really nice-tasting cum. But you prefer what you prefer. No use wrapping your lips around a little pecker if it will not hold your interest.

It's somewhat unusual behavior for a gloryhole cocksucker, and you are selfish, but you do have the moral right to dismiss lesser males with contempt. It's in fact good that you remind them of their inadequacy. They have no business waving their sad little clits around. The only way they should have orgasms is 1. vaginally, when actual men fuck them or 2. shamefully masturbating in the dark.

Thank you for doing your part to reinforce the natural male dominance hierarchy. It's all too easy for inferior specimens to believe the lie of equality between men and forget their place.

• Upvote 2

Me also prefer large bare cocks first of all for fucking. Barebacking me is a needing for  me, so if the cock is smaller but tge top wants to bareback me, he more than welcome. If fucking is not an option (because of something), I suck large or normal and small as well  

To sum up, my point is that the size doesn’t matter, because the smaller one is better than no one. 

• Upvote 1

I to enjoy Sucking the Big Cocks, but I feel for the guys who are small to average in size. But I'll gag on just about any sized Cock so it's owner gets a little charge out of it.

But once I move out into the Movie Theaters, I only suck off guys who are a little bigger than average. They all get off, getting sucked by a 6'7" white cocksucker. That's when I to suck off guys shorter than me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 2:53 AM, FaceLoad said:

It's somewhat unusual behavior for a gloryhole cocksucker, and you are selfish, but you do have the moral right to dismiss lesser males with contempt. It's in fact good that you remind them of their inadequacy. They have no business waving their sad little clits around. The only way they should have orgasms is 1. vaginally, when actual men fuck them or 2. shamefully masturbating in the dark.

Thank you for doing your part to reinforce the natural male dominance hierarchy. It's all too easy for inferior specimens to believe the lie of equality between men and forget their place.

I'm not picky. Cock is Cock. I suck them whenever I find them. I like being able to use a Glory Hole. But there times when I may simply offer my services if the guy catches my interest. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MightyMouth

i have a dicklet, about 5" at its best but it has big fucking attitude.  i love sucking dick, and will suck it no matter the size but i admit finding the big ones more enjoyable.  i'm pretty submissive too and rarely get my dicklet sucked.  when i do get the privilege, i enjoy it very much and am appreciative but i get much more pleasure out of providing service while i edge my little wienie than i do from getting a blow job.