Gloryhole Challenges Question

TotalPig

OK, here's the deal.  If you're kneeling at the gloryhole, you're expected to suck.  If you have standards, you shouldn't be at a gloryhole.  If you're at your own private gloryhole, you can set the rules and set the requirements to use your hole.    If you're in a bookstore or some other public place, and aren't sucking, you're an asshole because that means I'm not at the gloryhole that you're hogging and NOT sucking.  If you don't want to suck this dick or that dick, you have the right (and the responsibiilty) to get up and walk away.   It's simple play etiquette.  If you're not using it, let someone else use it.  In So Cal, they've covered most of the gloryholes, so when I find them, I USE them.  If I can't use them because someone is waiting for just the right cock, then you're doing it wrong.     Removing the gloryhole aspect, I like them in all shapes and sizes - some are just more fun to suck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, phukhole said:

OK, here's the deal.  If you're kneeling at the gloryhole, you're expected to suck.  If you have standards, you shouldn't be at a gloryhole.  If you're at your own private gloryhole, you can set the rules and set the requirements to use your hole.    If you're in a bookstore or some other public place, and aren't sucking, you're an asshole because that means I'm not at the gloryhole that you're hogging and NOT sucking.  If you don't want to suck this dick or that dick, you have the right (and the responsibiilty) to get up and walk away.   It's simple play etiquette.  If you're not using it, let someone else use it.  In So Cal, they've covered most of the gloryholes, so when I find them, I USE them.  If I can't use them because someone is waiting for just the right cock, then you're doing it wrong.     Removing the gloryhole aspect, I like them in all shapes and sizes - some are just more fun to suck.

Totally agree. I follow the no loads refuse principle and now extend it with the no cock refuse. I follow it not only in the glory hole but in general in public places like bars, saunas, etc. 

I tend to agree if its a public glory hole move on if your not going to suck all dick.

Now in a bathhouse where there at lots of gloryholes. As long as nobody is in line camp out all you want.

It sad the golden age of public glory holes is over.

I will suck any dick that comes though the hole.

I prefer bigger and confess to sometimes only sucking small cocks for a short while through gloryholes and then moving back out of reach. For me it’s not the smallness of the cock itself - I’m happy enough to enthusiastically suck small dicks (*so long as they’re hard) in a steam room or out in the open - it’s the physical constraints of the gloryhole where the wooden wall exacerbates the size problem i.e. essentially 2 or 3 cm of length are in effect rendered inaccessible making the suck uncomfortable.

I feel the same about fucking big assess through gloryholes, the accessibility problem of getting right to the asshole through the gloryhole and the fleshy ass checks robs the enjoyment for me compared with a trim twink ass. If I had an 8” cock it would be different I expect ...

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Saturday afternoon I attempted to visit the last glory hole I know of in my town. There use to be 10 different places with glory holes. now Just his one. I was hoping to get to suck at least 10 different hard cocks. But the place was so damn busy that I never got close to the hole. I left and thought to my self what a waste. All the guys wanting to suck and be sucked and some fat asses women probably wrote the law to close them down. The age of glory hole cum has ended. Americas saddest day.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 3:29 AM, Leatherman667 said:

It’s all about the cum for me! Cock size is not an issue. 

Like to suck cock. Luv it when he gets close. Feel that cock pulsating. Ready to unload. In my mouth, down my fag throat.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

When I get going at a glory hole or in a group scene, I’m pretty much of the “no load refused” camp. Friends of mine are shocked the first time they see me go at it, or when they hear about it. I have no idea why swallowing cum is so important to me. I’m a nice, polite guy, kind of shy and reserved, but when I’m on my knees I go completely crazy. 

i'm with those who suck every cock.  i'm never disappointed about size (even when getting fucked). To me, being a Top is an internal, emotional/psycological disposition.  If a Guy is wired to penetrate another guy with His cock, i'm a receiver.  Although cum is a good indicator that He had the ultimate pleasure getting sucked, it's His orgasm that i need/want.  Yeah, i know, cum and orgasm pretty much go hand in hand, but for me feeling and hearing a Guys pleasure as He orgasms is the most awesome feeling in the world for me. For me, my primary orgasm is HIs. As best i can describe it, the magic of connecting with another guy sexually is the shared experience, not two individual experiences. It's like at the moment of orgasm, His orgasm transfers from Him into me and becomes mine.  For me, the physical size of the cock is a factor, but not anywhere close to the primary factor or need/desire of taking a cock into me. 

Edited by tallslenderguy

I love sucking just about any cock.  I have found to my surprise when sucking a small cock at the ABS,  this guy had a cock maybe 4" hard.  It was a slow day there so I went ahead a started in on him.  I ended up having so much cum from that little 4" faucet of his, I could not swallow fast enough to get it all.  I had to hold my hand underneath his cock to catch the cum that I could not get swallowed.  My hand was running over before he quite shooting.  Did his cum ever taste so sweet.  I enjoy bigger cocks by far, but when I see his cock come through the glory hole, I am ready for him now.

• Upvote 1