Gloryhole Challenges Question

TotalPig

I prefer at least ave size and above....for gloryhole fun....will even give a guy that looks like he may have potential of growing to a nice size a little time to get full erect....and decide from there if gonna pursue. If not...you respectfully look elsewhere if looking to suck a nice cock or get fucked by one.

If im looking to top and find a decent guy who sucks well and gives amazing deepthroat and has a nice  clean asspussy hungry for a load....im usually in full alpha mode to plough that ass and breed it fullbore. Other factors weigh in with each situation of course. Sometimes ill go cruising in full vers. Mode....take a few loads in ass to get "charged" up....then be ready to give a load before heading home. - love a hot asspussy or hungry throat to unload in :)

Edited by soulpioneer
  • Like 1

On 12/27/2018 at 1:11 AM, TotalPig said:

As a lover of sucking cock for hours at sex club gloryholes, I usually service a lot of cock. But I am picky in that I am uninterested in sucking small cocks.  Sometimes a guy unzips, sticks it through and I don’t want to waste my time on it once I see it is small. Am I being selfish or do i have the right to walk away or ignore dicks 6” and under?

As a Cumdump faggot we have no right to turn down any cock. We don’t just suck cock, we are cocksuckers. We were born to suck men’s cocks. Any cock offered, anytime, anyplace. And ALWAYS swallow unless the top says different. Plus the more cocks you suck the more cum you get to drink!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest kyoralguy4u

I have serviced 38 cocks at a glory hole one night 60% where BBC and I swallowed everyones cum that night I want to one time go for 50 cocks and swallow 50 cum loads 

a cumdump takes every single cock that gets stuck through the gloryhole and sucks it till the guy leaves or cums. then you thank him for his load and wait for the next man. if he wants to fuck you let him fuck you. if i dont love a particular cock i just try to get them off fast so i can move on to the next cock.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Cock is cock that’s why I’m on my knees at the gloryhole. Real faggots don’t care about faces, we want the sordid ecstasy of sucking a strangers cum into our greedy mouths and asses. 

Guest kyoralguy4u
On 4/10/2019 at 10:00 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

a cumdump takes every single cock that gets stuck through the gloryhole and sucks it till the guy leaves or cums. then you thank him for his load and wait for the next man. if he wants to fuck you let him fuck you. if i dont love a particular cock i just try to get them off fast so i can move on to the next cock.

I am the same way at glory holes I cum to suck out the cum the faster I can get his cock off and the cum swallowed I want the next one in my mouth I swallow 38 cum loads one night more than 60 loads were from black dicks That was supper time for me and good protein for my body I love be a cum dump for any mans cum cum is good for us II suck a 1.000 dicks a year and get every ones loads 

Guest kyoralguy4u

But for my relaxing I need men to fuck be good and long I have over 15 guys in a group fuck me non stop and they all left cum in me after every guy pulled out I licked there cocks clean while the next one was fuck me So I love to be the cum dump in my mouth and in my ass I love well hung cocks like the BBC ones the most any more 

• 4 months later...
On 12/27/2018 at 6:11 AM, TotalPig said:

As a lover of sucking cock for hours at sex club gloryholes, I usually service a lot of cock. But I am picky in that I am uninterested in sucking small cocks.  Sometimes a guy unzips, sticks it through and I don’t want to waste my time on it once I see it is small. Am I being selfish or do i have the right to walk away or ignore dicks 6” and under?

Yep you are selfish, but you also have the right to choose to refuse. If thats what makes you tick.

I guess it depends on how you refuse and how you make that person feel with your refusal too.

For me , a cock is a cock, i love Men, everything about them too. I also like to please Men and make them feel good and doing it makes me horny and feel good too.

But hey, everyone is different, values, views, opinions etc.

• Upvote 1

I've never turned a cock away for being too small, whether I was sucking it or getting fucked by it. My goal is service men, and have my mouth and body give as much pleasure as possible. My reward is hearing him moan in orgasm as I feel him thrust hard into my ass or taste his load filling my mouth. It's such a sense of pride knowing that he's going to go home satisfied. I want every man who uses me to come away anticipating his next opportunity to get inside me, even if it's through a glory hole and he'll never know who I was.

It's your body and your right to turn down any cock you choose, unless they're paying you, you have no reason to suck someone off if their cock turns you off. I obviously prefer a nice thick and long cock that will stuff and spread either of my holes as much as possible, but I have blown a few sub average guys. It's a little disappointing, clearly, but as long as I can still work a big load out of them I'm happy. One of the top 5 best facials I've gotten were from a guy smaller than me (hard to do, trust me) and it was a lot of fun to blow his little cock until it started pumping out gallons of cum it felt like.

But that's only for head. I've had a few hung guys who could barely make it in the hole, but I've also had a few smaller cocks that knew just what they were doing and fucked me far better than some of the hung ones. So I suppose do whatever does it for you, but dont be so quick to spurn a small cock if you're a true cumslut! Some of them can pump out enough cum to more than make up for their size.

• 2 weeks later...

Glory holes are just fantastic places. I use to visit the glory holes here where I live at 3 times a week. suck the delicious cum from at least 10 different cocks before I left. But then 8 years ago the city shut them all down. Loved the fact that I got to suck white, black, brown and well all nationalities of hard cocks. Never turned down a cock because of size. The reason I was there sucking cocks was for the warm creamy cum and little cocks hold and shoot some big loads too. I only turned down cocks that stunk or were dirty.