My first cum dump experience

PoppersSlave

My first cum dump experience:

I visited Denver in April 2018, got a cheap hotel room, and started looking for fun.

First guy was really hot, looking for some dom sub fun. Love that kind of play. He force fed me his cock, and fucked me, going back and forth on this. Tied me up a little as he fucked me too. After playing for a couple hours we sat and shared a smoke and chatted in between me sucking his cock.

After he left I started looking for more.

Found a little bit older guy that came over. We shared a quick smoke, and then I sucked his cock for a  little while. Then he fucked me hard until cumming in my slutty hole.

The third guy I found was a hot black guy, not much for conversation, but had a big cock. I sucked his cock to get him hard, then he bent me over the bed and fucked me hard. It was so hot, and my hole was really open at that point. As he got close to cumming he asked if I wanted it in me, or on me. I was so high and horny I moaned to cum in me. He picked up the pass saying he was going to breed me. It was so hot feeling his cum fill my hole.

At this point it was about 4am, and I was getting tired. I did find a pair of guys that wanted to play in their hotel room. One a hot thin black guy, and the other a older white guy. We played for a little while with me sucking their cocks and them playing some with my hole. I finally decided to head back to my room and get some sleep.

That was the end of my first cum dump experience, but it made me so hungry for more.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7

The more you do it bud - the more addicted to cock and seed you will become.  I cannot go two days without getting bred and since turning into a no cock or load refused slut I find getting bred 15-20 times a week easy as. It totally love cock and seed in me

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/27/2018 at 9:42 AM, spandexcumdump said:

My first cum dump experience:

I visited Denver in April 2018, got a cheap hotel room, and started looking for fun.

First guy was really hot, looking for some dom sub fun. Love that kind of play. He force fed me his cock, and fucked me, going back and forth on this. Tied me up a little as he fucked me too. After playing for a couple hours we sat and shared a smoke and chatted in between me sucking his cock.

After he left I started looking for more.

Found a little bit older guy that came over. We shared a quick smoke, and then I sucked his cock for a  little while. Then he fucked me hard until cumming in my slutty hole.

The third guy I found was a hot black guy, not much for conversation, but had a big cock. I sucked his cock to get him hard, then he bent me over the bed and fucked me hard. It was so hot, and my hole was really open at that point. As he got close to cumming he asked if I wanted it in me, or on me. I was so high and horny I moaned to cum in me. He picked up the pass saying he was going to breed me. It was so hot feeling his cum fill my hole.

At this point it was about 4am, and I was getting tired. I did find a pair of guys that wanted to play in their hotel room. One a hot thin black guy, and the other a older white guy. We played for a little while with me sucking their cocks and them playing some with my hole. I finally decided to head back to my room and get some sleep.

That was the end of my first cum dump experience, but it made me so hungry for more.

Ain't that the way, bud - the more we get, the more we want and need.  Oink!!

Spandexcumdump,

Having bareback sex several times in one day like you did will have a PROFOUND effect on you afterwards. You WILL search out and crave more cock, ass (to rim and felch) and cum to swallow or be fucked with. You'll never be your old self! Just enjoy and have FUN!!! 

• Like 3

On 1/3/2019 at 6:31 PM, Read1 said:

Spandexcumdump,

Having bareback sex several times in one day like you did will have a PROFOUND effect on you afterwards. You WILL search out and crave more cock, ass (to rim and felch) and cum to swallow or be fucked with. You'll never be your old self! Just enjoy and have FUN!!! 

Fuck Yeah!!   Loved traveling to Washington, D.C. for work.  D.C. is such a FUCK FRIENDLY town.  I'd line up multiple guys a night to cum breed my hole at the hotel after work.  CUM it's what's for Dinner, Dessert and Midnight SNACK!!!

• Upvote 1