My Nephew

sthrnguy

About three years ago, my nephew confided to my husband and I that he thought he was gay.  He was 15 at the time, not exactly the family genius, but decent looking.  We gave him our best advice, him living in the deep South, that keeping quiet about it would work well, and maybe explore more in college.  A bit about us, we are both very conservative acting, straight laced guys.  He is a college professor and I am an attorney.  Both of us in our early 40s and been together for damn near 15 years.  Both of us have been off and on stacks of anabolics since we were in our early 30s and we are built like brick shithouses.  That said, we love our pig sex and slamming from time to time.  Both of us have seen guys go down the rabbit hole with Ms. Tina, and we want nothing to do with that.  So it stays a rare thing for us.  We gave him the best advice that we could based on our own life experiences, but sometimes my nephew can be an idiot and not do as advised.  It took some time, but holy shit, that boy could fuck up an anvil with a god damn banana.

When he turned 18, right after Thanksgiving to be precise, he got caught sexting with another dude.  My brother, his Dad, was livid and demanded that Derek move out of his house.  This boy adored his father, but his Dad rejected him completely.  I have always been at a loss as to why, since he has no issue with me being gay at all.  Maybe its that I am his older brother, or maybe that I am just plain bigger than he is to this day... Who knows?

I had planned a trip home to see my aging parents at Christmas, as I always do.  On Christmas Day, Jake and I (Cheyenne) piled into my truck and headed south.  It took about 13 hours, but we arrived and crashed at my folks' place.  It was the first time they had seen me in a year, so the usual celebrations ensued, and finally Jake and I had pounded some Jack Daniels and were off to bed.

The next day, Derek pulled us aside, explained what he did, and what happened.  We were both pissed, but not much that we could do about it.  I agreed to talk to my brother.  I knew that wasn't going anywhere, so finally we agreed that Derek could head back with us to Chicago, where we would enroll him in the local public high school so that he could at least finish school.  He returned with us, and our houseboy Mark very quickly became friends with him.  Now, with a six figure house hold income, neither of us had planned on raising a kid, but now damnit, we apparently had one.  It became tighter than we had planned.  The food bill for a teen, plus the hidden Copenhagen habit of mine really added up.  Pretty soon, my husband was asking about receipts and what was happening to our money.

"What the fuck is going on?  We are spending way too much?"  Jake screamed...

" We have a hungry teen boy and a 20 something houseboy" I replied...

Then one Friday night we planned a slam session.  I was tottally cleaned out as usual, but Dereck required some training.  It finally worked out and he got it all taken care of.  He was clearly quite nervous.  

Downstairs to the basement we went.  He crawled up in our sling without command, as if he knew what awaited him.

It was obvious that Derrk knew what a sling was.  Painfully obvious.  Crawling right in, he laid back and relaxed.

"'Baby boy, you know what is gonna happen to ya?"  Jake aked

No Sir, but its gonna be good Sir." he responded

stay tuned for more?..

• Like 24
  • Upvote 14

Jake slowly started working his boy cunt with his fingers, and gradually his hole opened up.  Given how powerful the situation was, I felt that some t was needed and helpful, and Jake agreed.  The pipe was loaded, I held the torch to it, and got a nice lung full.  As a side note, t gives me t dick from hell, but Jake gets rock hard from the stuff, which works fine for me.  Then we passed the pipe to Derek and instructed him on how to use it.

" Wait until the bowl is sort of smokey, then start to inhale with your mouth slow and steady."  we informed him.  It was almost like you could see the tingles go up his spine.  We gave him 3 good hits.  That opened him up nicely, along with the poppers we had provided.  Jake plowed his boy cunt until he nutted hard, then stood back and allowed Mark to nut and dump his baby batter in him as well.  I just stood back and watched, hard as a rock despite the T and finally sunk my cock into my nephew and all the baby batter he held.  I plowed his cunt for a good few minutes, then we decided to move it to my truck.  We went upstairs and then out with all of us dressed.  Derek was bent over the passenger seat of my truck and I bred him nice and deep.  Then Jake jumped back in, hard as a rock and wanted to breed him again.  

"You love that toxic baby batter don't ya boy?" Jake asked rhetorically....

Derek just nodded, the t and the cock in his boy cunt just told him to go with it.  Little did he know that he was slowly becomming a poz cunt boy who served at our pleasure.  Slowly but surely he would change.

( Sorry guys, I really am in the deep south and heading back home tomorrow.  Thats all I had time to write tonight after spending the last 3 hours in a speakeasy ( illegal bar... yes they do exist in 2018...)

More to cum...

• Like 18
  • Upvote 12

• 4 months later...
Guest Sydneybbfucker
On 5/5/2019 at 1:00 PM, sthrnguy said:

I really just don't know what to do with this.  Started it when I was back home with the fam and just keep wondering where this should go.  Any ideas guys?

Keep going and let us follow his new found freedom as a poz cumdump for you and every other guy and encourage him to grab his destiny with both hands, teach him about excess and moderation. Maybe host a coming out event for his once he's got his fuck 'flu.