Missing Craigslist in Maryland

warmthroat

Doublelist.com gets some of the traffic that used to be on CL.  I'm in a small town area with a lot of tourist. The "straight" guys tend not to use the apps, BBRT, A4A etc. If I post on Doublelist get 2-3 viable responses where on CL always got 8-10.  Doublelist isn't as geographically targeted as CL; have to use a broader geographhic area but easy to label specifically what area you're in. For example, I'm in small town on east coast of Florida and need to list in Orlando which is 50 miles away.  Ran an ad for glory hole yesterday and got 3 very hott responses. All married and never see them active on the apps or sites; making the judgement call based on the pics they sent. Hadn't seen them before.  Heck, even got one fire fighter from our local department. He was on his way home.  Doublelist sure isn't CL yet................but it does produce some nice cock.

• Thanks 1

Guest HornedBottom

Craig’s list was awesome - I’m in Baltimore and miss it. I mostly sucked cock though CL - but always had a few guys a week to suck. 

+1 on really missing CL - I would regularly find guys and couples who wanted a bi guy to use.  I'd "run errands" and stop by someone's place, drop to my knees and either suck & swallow or open up for a load in my hole - then back to running my errands - that high lasted all day.

Craigslist was the best place to find a lot cum donors. I used to get at least 3 guys per time I posted. Now, with BBRT or Doublelist I barely get 1-2 per 3-4 posts. I missed Craigslist a lot.. my record was 10 guys want to use my mouth, my ass or just jerking off over my face.

• Like 1

Guest HornedBottom
On 1/4/2019 at 5:25 PM, warmthroat said:

Am in Baltimore here, too, and willingness to travel for the right dick. Getting blown is of course great, too, sometimes. 

If you ever want to share sucking cocks hit me up 

That would be great. Haven’t tasted another guy’s cum in weeks. Feeling someone shoot in my mouth would be nice right about now. 

Have gotten some responses from Doublelist. No action yet, though. Thanks for the tip. It’s interesting, trying to keep one’s posts clean. 

Edited by warmthroat
Wanted to add an additional comment.