Folsom Gulch

On 4/4/2022 at 5:09 PM, BBButtSlut said:

Yeah, it is open, I was there yesterday. I don’t like the remodel at all though. I kept getting guys who wanted to suck me and got bred. I like when there are enough booths that you have glory holes from a couple sides. Better chance of having a cock to suck and I really like when a guy is watching from one hole while I suck from another. I’m going to have to try the Mission and Fifth place. I love meeting a guy through his penis.

I am going to try this new venue tomorrow. I swapped days off with a guy at work, so I have tomorrow off. I would really like to put my ass up to the hole, and get fucked; I like oral, yet it's something I see as foreplay, primarily love having my ass plowed. 

Are they ok with Poppers? I want to take a good swell of Jägermeister (before going in) then get poppered up, and let the games begin. 

Ps. I will be the tight Bicycle Ass with the Blue 2(x)ist Jockstrap. 

3 hours ago, 90PercentStr8 said:

I am going to try this new venue tomorrow. I swapped days off with a guy at work, so I have tomorrow off. I would really like to put my ass up to the hole, and get fucked; I like oral, yet it's something I see as foreplay, primarily love having my ass plowed. 

Are they ok with Poppers? I want to take a good swell of Jägermeister (before going in) then get poppered up, and let the games begin. 

Ps. I will be the tight Bicycle Ass with the Blue 2(x)ist Jockstrap. 

Folsom Gulch, there were  definitely guys using poppers . The secrets on fifth and mission, no idea.