Quantity vs "Quality"?

justsexnowatl

This site has helped me broaden my horizons over the past few years and let loose experimenting as a cumdump at the sex club - and it's given me the biggest rush of my life to be such a whore and let anyone fuck and breed me without even turning around to see who was doing it!  However, I keep reverting back to my old ways being "choosy" about looks and searching for someone always hotter when I'm online.  A few weeks ago I was feeling pretty piggy on a Friday at work and couldn't stay off bbrt and scruff off and on all day at work.  I had mostly been topping, but the urge was hitting hard to be a total bottom slut later that night and maybe all weekend.  I changed my bbrt profile from vers to BOTTOM and changed my profile pic to my ass.   Most of my regular buddies are bottoms or vers guys, so I hit up a couple vers guys to breed me that night.  It was also like the stars were lined up and I kept getting hit up by total top black guys - like I was giving off some scent or something - or more likely the changed profile lol.  

The first guy that night was this crazy hot muscular 28yo black guy, which is the point of this post.  He was from scruff, and his profile said Prep, so I assumed bareback.  His profile wasn't too sleazy, so I was kinda discrete about being in heat and taking multiple loads that night, but I did let him know that I had a regular buddy coming over later, so I could let him fuck me, but I couldn't cum, so I'd stay horny.  He was ok with that, and by 7:30 I was at his place, and he answered the door in just gym shorts......gorgeous face and muscled, stereotypical bbc and bubble ass - fucking gorgeous, and I was once again flabbergasted at how I keep getting so lucky at this age lol.  We went to his bedroom, and I started servicing his cock.  I kind of wished I didn't have anyone else lined up (and that's the question I keep coming back to).  I would have preferred to just spend an hour or so taking care of this stud and cumming myself, but I had two more guys and possibly a 3rd already lined up :(  tough dilemma I realize lol.  I slobbered all over his gorgeous cock for a while then got in position to sit on it, and just as I was about to get the head in with just my spit for lube he reached for the nightstand and asked if I would mind trying out this "cap" a buddy of his had "invented".  He was too hot to say "No" to anything, and I stayed hopeful he'd hate it and take it off.  It was this awkward plastic (and scratchy) thing that just went over his dick head but left the whole shaft exposed.  He asked me to suck it and tell him how it was.  It scratched the back of my throat and tasted like plastic.  I guess some guys here would have bolted for the door by now, but this is where I keep reverting back to being shallow about looks, and I was ok with anything this stud wanted, and I'm curious how many are like me.

I slobbered it up again but gagging from the plastic, so he ended up lubing up.  It was scratching me going in, but his entire shaft was bare, and it seemed to feel great to him.  He wanted missionary position and wanted to make out while he fucked me.  He was actually a pretty quick trigger, which was good since that thing was scratching me and didn't feel all that great.  He nutted deep inside me, and when he pulled out we both saw that the "cap" did NOT contain his load, and my hole was bleeding some from the "sharp" edges.  I'm sure this is boning up some guys reading this, but he's on Prep, and I'm on a Prep trial drug, so no hiv risk really lol.  He was sooooo apologetic, but I told him no problem, and of course I was happy to get his stud juice even though he tried to deprive me!  We both agreed that the "cap" wasn't very effective as "safe sex" lol  For chasers wanting to get scratched up is another story, but I didn't say that to him!!

Fast forward to this week, and he was texting me over Christmas, but I was out of town.  First night back I hit him up asking if he wanted to fuck me that night.  He said yes and came over to my place, and I answered the door in gym shorts like he did before.  We took a little more time, and I LOVED feeling him up and muscle groping.  Serviced his cock for a while and stood up, and he went down on ME, and it was all I could do NOT to cum from this young black muscle stud slow sucking my dick!!    He wanted to move to the bedroom.  Didn't take long at all before he moved me into doggy position with my huge mirror to the left :)  This time there was no mention of "caps" or condoms and he started pushing in with just my spit on his cock.  I could watch this stud in the mirror and was seriously wishing we had a camera going so I could re-live it later! :)   He pretty quickly told me he wanted me on my back again so we could make out.....I ended up adding lube to his cock for a juicier fuck.  He was pretty quick again, and asked me to play with his hole while he fucked me, and that sent him over the edge FAST!.  I told him to keep pumping my ass and I shot my load in about 30 seconds.  We were laying side by side and he asked if I could go again.  I told him next time I won't cum till he cums all he wants, but I'd take him again anyway since I wasn't about to turn this guy down for anything!  He wanted me on my side this time with him spooning me and fucking.  My ass was sloppy by this point.  Honestly I wasn't enjoying it all that much since I already came, but I wanted to let him cum again for sure....ANYTHING for a hot guy!  He turned me to missionary again, and I reached around to that bubble ass and slid a finger in deeper than last time which triggered his load.  Next time I'm gonna shoot for 3 of his loads :)  

So I can't decide which is more SATISFYING.  I spent a lot of 2017 pushing my limits getting really slutty, had the most sex of my life in big groups/hotel parties/sex clubs, and I FUCKING LOVED it (and got the stds to prove it :( ), but 2018 I reverted back to my old ways of being choosy and not in the sex club as much, more regular fuckbuds - just one std all year - and feeling like I won some PRIZE with some of the studs I've pumped full of cum or been loaded by.   I can't complain either way, but wonder which way I'll go for 2019 lol.  Curious of other guys opinions of quantity vs quality since I keep reverting back to "quality" (meaning looks basically)....even resorting to condoms to see if it'll pay off the next time :)

• Like 2

Guest GoneFishing

Face down ass up and don’t look back

N☣️ Load should ever be refused. 

But there are limits.  Bad booze or garlic breath and tiny dicks then it’s next ! 

Thanks OP. Nice post. I prefer quality over quantity these days - and regulars over anonymous dick. I also constantly run these algorithms in any group setting where I try to figure out what and who to do to minimize STDs. And I always say a silent prayer for the guys who just bend over and take every single cock or fuck every single ass. I got a nice dose of Hep C doing that a few years ago (now cured thanks to a clinical trial). All you need is a top to fuck you with blood on his cock from fucking a Hep C positive bottom and then bam it's your problem. For this reason, I will not allow tops to enter my hole immediately after pulling out of another bottom. I will wipe his dick off with a towel or if I'm really pressed will suck it and spit it out. Maybe I've avoided a few STDs because of this, but who knows?

So yes, quality over quantity. In 2019, I'd rather have 50 loads (one a week) with no STDs than 100 loads and three STDs. I know that all it takes is one load to get something, but I've been in the backroom of Bull in Berlin at 4 am and thought "hmmm, somebody's leaving here with an STD tonight!" It's all about calculated risks. 

• Like 2

Difficult. If I had to choose it would be quality over quantity. It is much more satisfying for me (I'm a selfish bottom). I have one fuckbuddy who fucks for at least an hour or so before he cums. By the time he does I sometimes have had two orgasms. It helps he has a huge dick ? And by the time he cums I don't care there will be no round two. 

But I can't deny that at other times I'm in the mood for quantity. There are no clubs, bars or bathhouses around here where I can go to for that. So I'm nowhere near some guys here who get loads in double digits, although it has happened a few times at a sex party or at least multiple loads when being tag teamed. And there is a limit to the time my hole can take dick (unfortunately). I think I am lucky to have a few on/off regulars who are multi-cummers but there is also a limit to the number of times a top can cum. Three loads is the max most of the times. 

• Like 2

I suppose thus far in my life I always went for quality over quantity. But I've never been able to host, and only recently gained the ability to travel any real distance, so my hookup options for a long time were very limited. I had to be choosy about who I went through all the struggle to get with since it could be months between fucking, so I used to only ever get with dudes with massive cocks or who were super hot and in shape. Have had quite a few beefy body builders and nice fit daddies in my time. But the last year I've gone more for anyone who is half decent looking, has an average or better cock, and is more likely to actually meet up. After wasting so much precious time with flakes in the hope that they show just because they're hot, reliability has become very important to me. But 2019 is definitely going to be my year to try quantity. I've never done any group play yet, but I've already got a nice top with a hotel room lined up for tonight wanting to host me, and he is ok with inviting other tops for me. So with any luck, I'll have my first gangbang tonight! Being fucked and filled up by only the hottest guys can definitely feel rewarding, but I've finally reached the point that I just want to try being a full blown cumdump slut at least once, and take a double digit load count in one night.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, CCbttm said:

I suppose thus far in my life I always went for quality over quantity. But I've never been able to host, and only recently gained the ability to travel any real distance, so my hookup options for a long time were very limited. I had to be choosy about who I went through all the struggle to get with since it could be months between fucking, so I used to only ever get with dudes with massive cocks or who were super hot and in shape. Have had quite a few beefy body builders and nice fit daddies in my time. But the last year I've gone more for anyone who is half decent looking, has an average or better cock, and is more likely to actually meet up. After wasting so much precious time with flakes in the hope that they show just because they're hot, reliability has become very important to me. But 2019 is definitely going to be my year to try quantity. I've never done any group play yet, but I've already got a nice top with a hotel room lined up for tonight wanting to host me, and he is ok with inviting other tops for me. So with any luck, I'll have my first gangbang tonight! Being fucked and filled up by only the hottest guys can definitely feel rewarding, but I've finally reached the point that I just want to try being a full blown cumdump slut at least once, and take a double digit load count in one night.

I hope you'll report back to us (bragging about it :) if it goes well tonight).  Sounds like you are potentially getting into a situation of being "pimped out" which is a whole other thing I find hot as fuck!  If you're used to being picky, you definitely need to get it out of your head to take ALL loads from ANY guys.  I have never successfully pigged out doing one on ones in a private setting.  I needed to do it in the open at a sex club, hotel party or bathhouse where guys could see me getting fucked and bred and move right in to go next.  You are pretty young and sounds like you're mobile now - not TOO far from Ft Lauderdale.  I predict if you love it you'll be making that drive over to Ft Lauderdale bathhouse and Slammers somehwat regularly.  I would be if I lived anywhere close :) Just writing these posts and reading replies has me itching to lean the sleazy "quantity" way right now lol    

• Like 1

When I was younger it was all about quantity, when I got older it was about quality.   When I was younger it was about getting as much cock and cum in me as possible.   I equated getting men to give me their cock and cum as me being desirable (i.e. they have all these bottoms to choose from but they want me.   As I got older, I preferred to get fucked by men who could work magic on my ass and fuck me into submission.    Now that I am in my fifties, I find myself becoming slutty again and preferring to go all piggy, so it is back to the sex parties rather than individual hook-ups, so my hole gets destroyed, I can felch someone's else fucked out hole, I can rim some tops as they fuck another bottom, and I get to tongue bathe sweaty pits before dropping to my knees and drink their piss. 

• Like 2

I go through phases in terms of  going for qualities or quanties.  When I was younger, I went for quantites, the more the merrier. When I was in my 40’s, I preferred qualities. I would rather stay at home amd watch TV if I couldn‘t find any guy that I found attractive enough to play with.  Now I am in my 50’s, I guess I am feeling that my time is running out, so I want to get as many fucks as I could get, especially I am now on preps, I am more relaxed about by whom or how I get fucked.  I am off to the fukdto party later this afternoon and intend to find as many dicks as possible. Wish me luck. Something about being a cumdump/slut makes my cock hard these days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Great question!! i love this community, we have some really great discussions here.

Reading through the contributions, it's interesting to see the different takes on what constitutes "quality." 

For me, i guess i lean towards "quality," but "quality" has a quantity element to it? For me, sex is more about the chemistry of desire.  The more the Top wants 'it' the more that triggers my desire to give it.  For me, it's the attraction of opposites, so the greater the polarity, the greater the attraction. i've also quantified my own need/desire.  For me, i'm not just 'bred' by a Tops semen, but also by His penetrating me and what He does to make my hole His.  For me, semen is a simple form of a Top making a bottoms hole His (so to speak). i don't see it so much as Him "making it His" as i see/feel He has added a part of Himself to who i am.

For me, it's not only semen that has the effect altering me and making me His, but also the Tops energy/desire/expression or how He penetrates me. He can 'mark' me with Himself using His finger, or a toy or anything really, depending on how connected He is to it.  i've been penetrated and marked by a Tops words to me. 

i sometimes wonder if i am looking for quality when doing the quantity thing?  i had a Dom hook up once, who even after He came, still had desire and even though He wasn't going to breed me, He managed to make gestures, like casually putting His hand in my pants as we walked to dinner and running His finger down my crack. It was so powerful, i didn't want to be anywhere else. 

i guess for me, "quality" is an expression of chemistry of opposites.  i look for that strong pull of desire and i think that is what i am looking for in quantity? 

I get exactly what you mean tallslenderguy. Over the years, I have developed something akin to relationships with tops that I don't see that often due to distance. We are both into each other physically and sexually. In fact, I'll even invite them on all expense paid holidays where we are monogamous with each other for that week. If I had several tops that I could regularly be with, I would gladly give up anonymous sex. I think I'll try to move in this direction in 2019. But it only works if the tops are into it too. Maybe my mindset will change again, but these days, I don't see much value in being community ass or trying to get chosen by community dick. 

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

It depends on your circumstance tbh. I like to bareback and I'm poz. I can't afford to be picky. A lot of guys don't want anything to do with me because of that. So I have to do a lot of anon and hookups, situations where guys may not ask my status. I'd love to have a smaller number of guys where it's great quality fucking but that's not realistic. So instead its mediocre (but sometimes super hot) understall fucks in a bathroom. Loads given and taken in a blackout room in a sex club. Quick fucks in a gym shower. Yeah...there are guys I would love to do it with regularly but then you get into questions and boundaries and complications. I need to keep it strings free.

I have never been in a position to appreciate ‘quality’, as It appears that I am not the sort of person guys gravitate toward for long-term associations. I have been very flattered quite a few times when men have come to me for repeated service - when they could have had anyone - but even for those the novelty and/or caliber of my service eventually loses their interest and they move on without a word.

As others here have noted, I am also part of that over-50 cohort who feels the press of time at our backs, and are opting for quantity before age cancels out sexual ticket. I personally hope that I lose all sexual desire right at the point when I would start to look ridiculous trying to get laid. Just in case that doesn’t happen, I want to stock up on enough memories to see me through when no relief is coming.

• Upvote 1

It goes by days.  There are times I want emotional, connected play--and I am blessed to have regulars who want that from me.  There are other days when I will suck off the entire bookstore, or like last night, fuck so many different men at Fukdto that I haven't a clue how many felt my dick and tongue in their sloppy fuck holes.

I certainly feel the ticking clock, too.  I started my real sexual exploration when I turned 35.  I remember saying to myself, 'I'm going to be 40 soon.  No one will want me....'  27 years later I know that was ridiculous, but there are times I find myself fucking as if every fuck party will be my last and the voice in my head is saying "62?!?  Fuck..."  and "Thank God (or whoever) for this dick and that I love to top...."

• Upvote 1

Guest nelly26
2 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

It depends on your circumstance tbh. I like to bareback and I'm poz. I can't afford to be picky. A lot of guys don't want anything to do with me because of that. So I have to do a lot of anon and hookups, situations where guys may not ask my status. I'd love to have a smaller number of guys where it's great quality fucking but that's not realistic. So instead its mediocre (but sometimes super hot) understall fucks in a bathroom. Loads given and taken in a blackout room in a sex club. Quick fucks in a gym shower. Yeah...there are guys I would love to do it with regularly but then you get into questions and boundaries and complications. I need to keep it strings free.

This is real. Something that non-poz guys could read.