Quantity vs "Quality"?

justsexnowatl

Both have their place...

For quality, I have my husbear and a small circle of buddies with whom I truly appreciate having sex.

For quantity, I hit the baths several times a year. Otherwise, the hook-up apps will do...tho there are very few guys that follow through anymore...just a lot of lurkers and game players.

On 12/31/2018 at 11:16 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

It depends on your circumstance tbh. I like to bareback and I'm poz. I can't afford to be picky. A lot of guys don't want anything to do with me because of that. So I have to do a lot of anon and hookups, situations where guys may not ask my status. I'd love to have a smaller number of guys where it's great quality fucking but that's not realistic. So instead its mediocre (but sometimes super hot) understall fucks in a bathroom. Loads given and taken in a blackout room in a sex club. Quick fucks in a gym shower. Yeah...there are guys I would love to do it with regularly but then you get into questions and boundaries and complications. I need to keep it strings free.

As BBBoyfromTN says I've similarly found that the available 'pool' of guys is diminished by the number of those that are unwilling or too scared to play with a poz guy - although no doubt there are plenty of them that would still go bare with an 'unknown' status guy, or in a 'don't ask don't tell' encounter! 

That caveat aside, I definitely seem to be moving from quantity towards quality as I get older. I've never had a lot of 'quantity' as such, even when I was younger; probably a combination of my shyness and that I don't seem to be to many guys' tastes. But, as each year passes, I'm definitely heading to the quality side of things, for two reasons: 1) Half the time I really can't be bothered with the drop everything, rush around douching, getting ready at the last minute type fucks that end up in a dump and go - I do much prefer more relaxed planned meets (which is not something most guys on Grindr/Scruff or elsewhere seem to want). 2) Despite being poz, and a previous chaser, I really am not turned on by getting other STDs such as gono, syph, chlamydia etc - I know they are (for the most part) eminently treatable and in the past I've clocked them all up at one point or another, but now I find it's just such a hassle to go to the clinic. get tested, get the treatment, get tested again etc. So, as another poster said earlier, I'm becoming more choosy and unlikely to hook up with guys that have clearly been round the block at least twenty times in the space of a couple of hours. 

The frustrating part of it all though is that there is a part of me that still craves a different hot man every night, or to be in the middle of a gyrating, pulsating orgy of sleazy bareback fuckers. I just can't seem to reconcile this craving with my desire to avoid the oozing, dripping bacterial based STDs. Grrrrrrrr!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

They both have their place in my world. I enjoy quantity - a lot.  I love the variety of cocks, shapes, sizes and i truly enjoy figuring out what THIS guy needs to get off.

Conversely, I like quality. If a man can leave me breathless, panting and totally exhausted, I'll always want more from him. I have a good number of repeats and there are those that I actively seek out every chance I get.

But, if I HAD to choose, I'd go with quantity. There is something about the variety and mystery that appeals to me. I enjoy sex, even if it's not that good.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing

Quantity guy here 

went to the off brand bath chain here in LA. I was the only man under 50 so I got loads in no time 

will hit the other dump later after work for more geezer cum 

Guest GoneFishing

Geezer bath house night number 2 Venice, ca 

4 loads tonight 

turn the lights off and we are all Dawson 

my ass is properly dilated ☣️

Edited by GoneFishing

• 3 weeks later...

im such a cockhungry cumthirsty faggot whore i have never care who fucks me or what they look like.i mean obviously love taking loads from big men, and guys that know how to rape a bitch but all i care about is taking raw cock after cock and load after load. thats why i love gloryholes and taking anonymous loads at the bathhouse blindfolded to show im willing to let ANYONE fuck me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

At this point of my life, I have been seeking numbers. I do have some regulars, but I have this desire to visit 1 of 2 abs to take as many loads as I can cuz I just love cum. I keep track and I am trying to better my numbers every month every year. I have paid the price with sti’s and have fallen for a poz guy. I also have penchant for guys who historically are higher risk for of sti and hiv. I must be crazy as I continue to chase after them.

I go for quality over quantity. With work and other stuff, my play time is limited so I want it to be a good fuck when I get it. I have one buddy who fucks me for hours at a time. His cock isn’t the longest or thickest, but he really knows how to use it and that’s what I like. Of course, if we can combine quality and quantity on the same night, that’s pretty awesome too.