Am I just Sex mad?

Guest sataniclust

Guest sataniclust

I have now turned the corner of a life which included abstinence, until now. I am so up for all the things I denied myself, like being seeded, breeded, deeded. I have incredible fantasies of enjoying my new life surrounded by hungry pozz men all based in a basement, cellar, warehouse whatever & partaking in the delights of the seed. I still question myself, but only for seconds now, whereas it was for decades before. Now, I am ready to receive & share.

I think there are a lot of us on here who have gone through the same thing as you. When I was first coming out, it was during a time when a lot of guys were dying of AIDS so I was young and terrified of 'getting it'. Which means I practically closed myself off from my natural urges.

Luckily, we do actually get wiser as we get older. And I finally came to accept who I really am, and that includes being a bareback pig for any loads -but especially for toxic fuckers.

Good luck, you're in good company on here.

Guest nelly26

From BBBoyfromTN:

It depends on your circumstance tbh. I like to bareback and I'm poz. I can't afford to be picky. A lot of guys don't want anything to do with me because of that. So I have to do a lot of anon and hookups, situations where guys may not ask my status. I'd love to have a smaller number of guys where it's great quality fucking but that's not realistic. So instead its mediocre (but sometimes super hot) understall fucks in a bathroom. Loads given and taken in a blackout room in a sex club. Quick fucks in a gym shower. Yeah...there are guys I would love to do it with regularly but then you get into questions and boundaries and complications. I need to keep it strings free.

On 12/31/2018 at 7:03 PM, nelly26 said:

From BBBoyfromTN:

It depends on your circumstance tbh. I like to bareback and I'm poz. I can't afford to be picky. A lot of guys don't want anything to do with me because of that. So I have to do a lot of anon and hookups, situations where guys may not ask my status. I'd love to have a smaller number of guys where it's great quality fucking but that's not realistic. So instead its mediocre (but sometimes super hot) understall fucks in a bathroom. Loads given and taken in a blackout room in a sex club. Quick fucks in a gym shower. Yeah...there are guys I would love to do it with regularly but then you get into questions and boundaries and complications. I need to keep it strings free.

Wish i lived closer!  I'd offer up my ass for your poz cock anytime!!