Resolution Realizes Results

I had resolved to rectify my long-held desire by finally fucking the arse of one of the members of the Breeding Zone. He was someone I had from time to time tried to meet up and desired to fuck his great arse bare. Unfortunately, each time work had prohibited the fulfilment of this arrangement. There was a small group of friends I'd gathered from my years on Breeding Zone that had also expressed some interest in joining me at my local sauna. I'd desired to get them all together to make an orgy out of it and give my big bottomed friend an experience to be remembered. I also secretly arranged to have another member attend to finish things off in a special way!

The only time we could all make it was Saturday afternoon, I liaised with everyone and to my surprise all turned up bar my surprise special guest. This was going to be a day to remember. My big-bottomed friend had always said my escapades at the sauna sounded really exciting, now was I was going to show him why. Along with him, I'd invited a sexy Spaniard, who had also expressed interest in being bred by me and a hunky handsome hairless man, who I always thought we'd get off with each other well. We all quickly changed and I took them all to the dark room.

I dropped my towel and I demanded that my big-bottomed friend suck my dick. I slid my seven inches into his warm mouth. He was greedy for cock and an excellent cock-sucker and soon my cock was standing proud and well-lubricated. Now was the moment of realisation of my desire these last two years. Meanwhile next to me, I noticed my Spanish and hairless companions were getting along well, having settled into a comfortable 69-position.

I pushed him back onto the couch and rubbed my erect cock over his crack, which I then lubricated with copious quantities of lube. “Time for me to finally fuck this hole!”, I said as I got ready to plunge my stiff member inside his well-lubricated hole. This is a scene I’ve played in my mind many times, as I gently penetrated his hole, which was open and lubed. He pushed his bum up towards me 'til my bush was in his arse crack and our balls were touching, and I put my hands on his hips to hold him steady as I started to fuck his arse. He told tell me to fuck him harder, for which I needed no encouragement; his hole was mine for the fucking. He had sucked me off very well so that I was close enough to finish him off after a short but strong fuck. I was getting close to exploding deep within him!. As I fucked him harder he was pushing back in response, getting me as deep within him as possible. All of a sudden I could hold it in no longer and my jizz spurted out in great squirts. I couldn't believe how much was pouring into him and how long I squirted my sperm deep within him!

After a few minutes, I pulled out exhausted with my efforts and pulled my now wilting cock out of his finally seeded hole. I was no longer in a position to continue topping so I sought out cocks that would satisfy my cravings for seed instead. Meanwhile as I'd hoped my efforts had attracted the attention of other people in the dark room, who now started roaming their hands all over his body and then one after the other they entered his now well-seeded arse with their lustful cocks ready to seed him some more!

I now concentrated on my two other companions, who were still sucking one another off. First I took over sucking the hairless hunk, whilst the Spaniard took over reviving my now limp cock. I enjoyed sucking this big thick cock and I sucked him almost to ejaculation. He thrust his cock in and out my mouth as I felt his sweet precum. Then he turned me around and I daubed some lube into my arse. I felt his hands on my arse, pulling my cheeks apart and then the head of his cock pushing against my hole. I spread my legs apart and pushed back as his big cock entered slowly into my arse. I hadn't had anything this big up me for a long time but poppers helped me take it all in. He stopped for a moment after it was fully in and then he began to fuck me.

Whilst he thrust his length in and out of me, I noshed on the Spaniard's cock. The time he'd already had been sucked off already paid its toll as I felt him spasm in his mouth, which filled with his hot cum. But I didn't swallow. Instead , I turned round and gave my forceful fucker a passionate open-mouthed kiss passing the Spaniard's cum into his mouth from mine. This turned him on massively and he thrust even harder into my pounded arse.

Meanwhile, to my delight, I saw my special invitee had finally arrived and he was honing in on my big-bottomed neighbour. I could tell it was him, even in the relative dark of the room from the light from outside the door which cast a shadow on the impressive tattoo on his arm. His hands carefully explored his body, before sticking his large cock head inside his multiply-loaded arse. He spent little time with preliminaries, but ravaged his arse, pushing his cock in hard and fast with only one aim to shoot his toxic load inside this man. The sight of this was too much for my hairless humper, who now exploded deep within me.

My craving for seed now satisfied and my cock now fully back to attention courtesy of my Spanish sucker, I was now able to fulfil another resolution to fill this Spaniard will my sperm. In a wordless exchange he changed from sucking me off to guiding my dick to his eager hole. I began to ease my dick in and out of his hole, pushing in slowly and then pulling out more quickly, trying to establish a good rhythm. He was delighted that he was finally being bred by me!

Then I felt some hands on me. First feeling all my body, and then moving onto my nipples and working them as I fucked. Then his hands were on my balls and feeling my cock as it was going in and out of the Spaniard's arse. Just then I felt a cock between my legs. I eagerly pushed forward to receive his cock. It was huge! He was not gentle with me, he went right in hard,.He was back in to me hard and fast and it was constant. I wondered if I could take such a pounding. I was feeling quite sore despite the coating from my previous seeding.

I started to get accustomed to his raping my hole,even when he really tore into me. He didn’t say anything; he just kept fucking my arse. His hands were pulling on my balls and fingers managed to force their way around my hole, feeling his shaft pound my hole. Then suddenly he forced himself fully into me and held his cock in for quite a while. I realised he was spunking his load inside me. He pulled out quickly and headed out of the room. I turned round to see the unmistakeable biohazard tattoo of my other invitee, he had not only pozzed my friend, but had shot his toxic load up me too!

Any reference to people from the Breeding Zone is purely intentional!

• Like 17
  • Upvote 8

I feel embarassed that I made a typographical mistake in the title: Resolution Realises Results is what it should say. I know not how to correct this. Only one guy has admitted to recognising himself in this story, I suspect another knows. Apologies if anyone was included, who for any reason may not want so, but then I have so disguised people as to not make them unidentifiable.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, DaddyBare said:

I feel embarassed that I made a typographical mistake in the title: Resolution Realises Results is what it should say. I know not how to correct this. Only one guy has admitted to recognising himself in this story, I suspect another knows. Apologies if anyone was included, who for any reason may not want so, but then I have so disguised people as to not make them unidentifiable.

I think I got it like you wanted. Message me if I didn't get it right. 

• 6 months later...