Guys who hate precum

hornycumslut91

4 hours ago, bumbtch said:

That guy is obviously insane. Precum is like a teaser for the real load. I lick every bit of precum oozing out of a cock.

Yes, and I normally can't help myself when I taste it on my ? and I just want more. Makes me want to be the proud cum guzzling slut I love being. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

I can't believe that some one wouldn't love the taste of precum. Precum is the nectar of the Gods. I wish I could have a cup of it right now to sip and enjoy. I love to ick precum from a cock slit with the tip of my tongue. I consider precum one of the prizes for sucking cock.

• 3 years later...

I've just looked at a well known charity's website, which advises:

There’s a potential risk if an HIV negative person performs oral sex on someone with a penis who is living with HIV with a detectable viral load.

This risk increases if a man’s infected pre-cum or semen gets into the other person’s mouth.

This might explain his reaction. 

As for precum, I only have to think of a hard cock or a horny scene and I start to leak. Years ago I was about to fuck a friend of mine (bareback, in the "safe" days") and he thought I'd cum, but it was only precum. Needless to say, he seemed very pleased with my load, once he had it inside him.   

Edited by VersGuyAnon

3 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I've just looked at a well known charity's website, which advises:

There’s a potential risk if an HIV negative person performs oral sex on someone with a penis who is living with HIV with a detectable viral load.

This risk increases if a man’s infected pre-cum or semen gets into the other person’s mouth.

This might explain his reaction. 

As for precum, I only have to think of a hard cock or a horny scene and I start to leak. Years ago I was about to fuck a friend of mine (bareback, in the "safe" days") and he thought I'd cum, but it was only precum. Needless to say, he seemed very pleased with my load, once he had it inside him.   

Potential albeit quite low...

• Upvote 1

I once was chatting with a guy online with a view to arranging a quick hook up.

He asked if I pre cum a lot because he didn’t like pre cum.

I said I precum loads (I don’t except for really long sessions) just to put him off because I couldn’t relate to not loving cum and pre cum