To Submit or Flee

Thanks again guys.  I am working on it.  You read all the great stories and start working on one of your own and then you truly appreciate what some of the greats on here put into their work.  Im trying to do it justice while getting it to you as quickly as possible.  ((Had some unexpected changes happen, so Ive had less time to devote than i'd like to it, but rest assured, I'll get the 2nd part out as soon as feasible.))

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Chapter 2.

How much time do I have?  SHIT!  No watch!  I have to decide.  It's now or never!

Heart pounding, a fear of both possible flight and of his would-be Master finding him out of compliance race through his mind.  His body again reacting without him in the driver seat.

Placing the collar to his neck, and affixing the small lock, he kneels down with hands on his knees, eyes to the floor, waiting nervously.

Finding himself in submission, the boy accepts his destiny.

A sound comes from across the room, as a door opens.  The boy fights the urge to look up and wills his body to be absolutely still.

"I see you have accepted your natural place boy."  His Master checks the lock on the lock box then turns his attention to the small lock on the collar.

"Good boy, now you will follow me, on hands and knees so we may begin marking you as mine."

Clipping a lead to the collar, the Master tugs a bit sharply just to get the boys attention, who with just the slightest hesitation begins to crawl after his new owner.

The boy is lead into a dimly lit room.  He sees what appears to be a sawhorse at first glance but then realizes it's covered in leather, with straps and fasteners.  His eyes widen as his Master leads him to it.

"Get up on this boy, face down."  A sharp yank of the collar compels obedience and he is at once chest down on the chilly leather as his Master kicks his legs apart exposing his hole and dripping cock despite his fears.  His wrists are strapped in, then a strap just under his armpits and one across the small of his back.  Finally, he feels but cannot see his Master secure his ankles.

"You belong to me boy.  It is time to claim you inside and out."

The boy hears some rummaging around followed by "This should do nicely."

The Master appears in front of the boy, his uncut monster standing out straining the cock ring.  Precum drizzles down, and the boy cannot help but lick his lips.

"You see this boy?  This will get you prepared."

"A toothbrush? I got cleaned up before I came."

*SLAP* Hard across his face.  "You will address me properly boy!"

Tears in his eyes, the boy sobs and says "I'm sorry, Sir."

"The toothbrush is not for your mouth.  You committed to taking all I have to give you,boy.  I own you.  And as I warned you, you WILL be pozzed."

The boy's cock gets rock hard tho he fights uselessly in the restraints.

Master calmly walks behind the boy and slaps his right ass cheek hard.  "Stop fighting.  You didn't flee.  So, you want this.  Submit to me."

With that, the toothbrush is pushed into the boy's exposed hole.  Unceremoniously twisting and digging as it goes.  After a bit, the Master pulls it out, showing it to the boy.  "See that boy?  It's preparing your insides to take my dirty load into your very being."

Laying the toothbrush aside, the Master grins down at the boy as he notices his boy's eyes on his mammoth cock.  "You are wanting to taste it?"

The boy whimpers but manages a weak "Yes, Sir."

"Very well, I'll grant you that much.  But wet it good as you can in the time I allow.  I wont be using any more lube than your pathetic spit when I rip your ass open to seed it deep."

Shoving his cock to the boy's lips, grabbing his hair, he forces the monster down the boy's throat.

The boy struggles to breath and still manage to tongue the pungent foreskin.  He's tasting poz precum!  What has he gotten himself into?  Tangy sweat and traces of piss mix with his Master's dirty dribble and his own saliva.  Having no choice, he can only swallow the excess as the cock forbids much leakage.

After a few moments, his Master withdraws his cock.  The boy is both relieved and saddened to have the cock out of his reach.

His eyes follow his Master as far as he can as his Master begins to slowly move behind him.

"It is time, boy."

"Sir, please don't do this.  I made a mistake!"  His cock still rock hard betraying him.

*SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP*  His Master spanks his ass cheeks alternating between them.  *SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP*  "You will only speak when spoken to, boy!  You gave up your rights as soon as you locked my collar on you!"

His ass reddened and stinging, the boy tried to dance away from the slaps but was powerless.

Feeling his Master's hands on his ass cheeks rubbing gently, his mind considers his Master may be taking mercy on him.  That is until..

After rubbing a bit, the Master spreads the boys cheeks quickly and rams his uncut cock deep in the boys hole.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Slapping the boys ass again and yanking his head back by his hair his Master yells "Take it boy!  You are mine!"

"P..p.please don't do this."  Sobs come uncontrollably as the Master's cock tears his tender hole apart.

"Too late for that boy."

Hard and fast, balls slapping against the boys ass, the cock jabs and thrusts, each time becoming a bit more red.

The boy is coated in sweat, his will to fight soon withers and his exhausted body can do nothing but ride the waves of the slamming cock deep inside him.

"Here it comes boy.  My gift to my property."

The thrusts become like a jackhammer, pounding even harder until finally, with a thrust that felt as if the Master's entire body would take residence in his hole, balls deep and stopping, spraying the boys hole with the Master's venom.

"Take my poisonous seed, boy!"

The boy's own cock begins to spurt what would most certainly be his last negative load over the floor, while the Master's cock filled its new sheath.

The uncut poz daddy cock throbbed for what seemed like hours within him before it was quickly withdrawn, but his hole wasn't empty for long.  A thick buttplug was rammed in hard and fast.

"This will keep my venom brewing in your vulnerable ass, boy. You are mine, now and forever."

The boy's tears flooded down his face.  He hated his Master for this.  But then again, he was feeling he had found his true place.  How could this be.  He allowed himself to become property and to be pozzed on a whim.  It all happened so fast, but now...he loved his Master, "now and forever."

*END*

((Sorry it took so long.  The drive I was working on this with died on me and after attempts to recover it, I just rewrote it close as I could to the original.))

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...