Swallow

alexander2u

• 2 weeks later...

Love swallowing CUM, wouldn't have it any other way but enjoy it more being Barebacked, the most stimulating thing is when married dudes fuck me. The idea that they both do their wives or girlfriends and a guy as well is emotionally and intellectually ecstasy. Not too modestly am really good a sucking cock as a married dude informed this past Wednesday afternoon but I don't understand that they ask me whether I want them not to pull out? Coming on ass or back really doesn't do anything for me. Have two buddies which I play with every few weeks, one married one bi, although the latter I don't believe he does females anymore, its just a ploy on his bio. Sucked them both very well and they came one right after another up my smooth shaved ass:), fabulous I just wish I could find more of them to pump into me in one session, after they cum love cleaning off their cocks double the fun. Piss is great too, the most I've done in an afternoon is drink four loads and I cleared their bladders. I wish more would volunteer!

I've been sucking cock since I was very very young and remember the first time I was feed His load, I was hooked ... It was a few years later that I found the pleasure of being breed and the feeling of the explotion within My newly mancunt ... I have always love the taste & texure of man cum which everyone is different ...

I don't know if My brother here know that cum is protein which makes a bod good ... I can't go a da without a mouthful of cum and if I have a man over, to jack off on My food to add to the taste ... I have never refused a load no matter where it was or came out of ... Latel I have been offering Mself to the homeless which the have no medical to know if they are POZ or have STDs ... Oh yes, I will suck a gu with STDs just like a clean guy ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JizzDumpWI

For me smell of cum bones me to no end; and I love the taste/texture. While I prefer to take loads in my ass, I'll always say yes to sucking/swallowing. Is my first love of mansex.