Swallow

alexander2u

• 2 weeks later...

Always swallow. I can't see why I shouldn't. Sometimes the cum is bitter and not nice what so ever but I'll still swallow the guy's seed like the good cocksucker I am.

What got me into swallowing was the first guy I blew ever. His cum, I'm not lying, tasted like custard pudding. Couldn't get enough and he couldn't enough of my mouth so we continued to hookup. That's why I'm addicted to cum. HAHA

I try to always swallow. There's been two guys that I didn't, both because there was a massive amount and I couldn't get it all down without choking and up it came. The first guy, I wasn't even expecting to cum so soon, and boom it just shot all in my mouth and I couldn't take it and let it drain out all over his cock, then licked it off. All cum taste different, but if I can, I always swallow.

• 2 weeks later...

I am TOTALLY and 100% addicted to cum. I can't get enough of it and I always want more of it. I LOVE the Taste, Texture, and smell of it. HOWEVER, If the Top wants to unload in my ass, it's HIS call. I can always suck his cock clean and get him hard again so I can taste his cum ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JizzDumpWI

At least half the time it is direct injection into my throat, so the only place it can go is down my throat. Well past the swallowing reflex at those times. But when I get to enjoy the taste, I tend to agree with cum-in, swallow unless the guy wants to snowball. If that, typically the load is swallowed in part by both of us.

I absolutely love swallowing cum and I can never get enough loads pumped down my throat. I love experiencing the different tastes of different guys, i love the smell of it, the warmth, the texture, the thick gloopy globules that I can swirl around in my mouth, the thin runny jizz that I can drink from a glass...

Fuck, I just love it all. I am a total cum addict, if I have to play solo i'll even make sure I scoop it all up off my chest and into my mouth when I jerk off.