Swallow

alexander2u

Guest 24collegekid420

Having been home on vacation now for about a month, and have really started enjoying the art of sucking cock and swallowing cum. Well I've had 4 regular guys that use my throat to unload on a weekly basis. One guy is a 20 yr old middle eastern guy with a beautiful uncut cock. I normally swallow him at night after he gets out of his last class for the day or has found time away from his parents or girlfriend. Another is a guy early 30's. He I get to swallow his load about 4 times a week, any given time. Few times during his lunch break, mostly after work. Also a married guy who works with my brother as his contractor for home remodels. Another amazing uncut cock. Last guy a have a sweet tooth for his cum, early 20's recently moved out on his own and is always, always horny. Shoots amazing loads of cum and taste so fucking delicious. I have fallen in love with the taste of cum, the texture and the way it slides - glides down my throat. It's such a satisfying feeling.

• 3 months later...
Guest kyoralguy4u

Yes I alway swallow i can never get enough cum as I love it so much  I sucked  around 2o to 30  guys on a dogging park trails several times that that was still not enough to satisfy my needs I love to meet feeders that can cum for me a few times 

The point of a blow job is to swallow in my opinion. If a guy is fucking me in my ass, I always ask to have him cum in my mouth. I can never get enough cum to taste and swallow. I love snowballs, felching, basically any way I can eat cum. But, I do really enjoy a good facial every now and then. Especially, in public places and I have to leave it on my face and go about my business displaying my cum streaked hair and face for all to see. Licking my lips as it runs down towards them. It is such a turn on. One time I did it on a crowded subway train. Two total strangers jerked off on my face as I was sucking my friends cock. I got a round of applause after that one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2017 at 12:24 PM, BreedingTop71 said:

Just sharing my experience, not saying yours is the same. I am a Dom top in a bondage kind of situation. I take charge, slap around and deny the bottom any and all orgasm. The Sub is there to take my load, as many times as i want.  What he prefers or wants does not matter to me. And if his mouth is not pleasurable to kiss (because it smells or for any other reason) i wont kiss. That includes because it is full of my cum, which he should have swallowed as soon as i gave it to him, 

In my situation, the sub is there to be used. He should get more than enough pleasure just from my orgasms. Again, thats just me. 

It’s not just you, Sir. You have proclaimed a natural law. Please enforce it ruthlessly and teach other men how to treat faggots.

My wish is for the guy I'm sucking off to cum in my mouth or up my daddycunt. I have been getting, "Thanks for sucking my cock, but I'm not ready to cum yet!" WTF! I do tell the guy I'm fucking that I'm ready to cum in his ass.

6 minutes ago, Read1 said:

My wish is for the guy I'm sucking off to cum in my mouth or up my daddycunt. I have been getting, "Thanks for sucking my cock, but I'm not ready to cum yet!" WTF! I do tell the guy I'm fucking that I'm ready to cum in his ass.

It’s frustrating, but it’s the stud’s prerogative to find the best cunt for his seed, and if he’s like most men, he can only breed maybe twice a day.

FaceLoad,

I have met a few lads that can cum more than once, each load was/is huge. Must be one-offs, not the norm, so when you say "can only breed maybe twice a day", you're honest and truthful. To cumloads!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, I always swallow my mans cum without hesitation. I admit that I'm not a huge fan of the taste, but I love feeling the warmth and texture as he shoots his load into my mouth. Also I'd feel that I'm disrespecting him as my top if I didn't swallow.

Guest Gloryholelover

I mean how can you not swallow a fresh hot and creamy load? The taste, flavours and feeling it squirt in your mouth is incredible. 

• 2 weeks later...