Swallow

alexander2u

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Boxir55

Yeah I swallow every time. When I started out I used to suck off three or four men at a time, it was just easier to swallow saved time and mess. I don't suck so much now as I prefer to top but if I am sucking a guy off and it's got to be quick then swallowing is faster as well. If a guys horny I can suck him off swallow and zip him up in under a minute.

That's how I like it. Hold my head down on it until you feel my throat muscles tighten when I swallow. I also like it when a guy pulls my hair and cums on my tongue and in my mouth then plugs my nose with his fingers and pulls it down making me swallow a big gulp of cum.

• 4 weeks later...

i would love to have men cum in my mouth, i want it to splash over my tung so i can taste every bit, then slowly swollow. if he shoots down my throat i cant taste him, its better to fill my cheek then roll it over my tung and slowly swollow. my fantacy is to suck and swollow 20 men, one after the other.

Yes, I am also addicted ... have been since I was 17 when I had my first load from my 15 yr old buddy. I can accurately say that if I didn't get someones cum up my ass that I have swallowed EVERY SINGLE load that I've ever had in my mouth. That's 31 yrs of a perfect record! My poz buddies go to the front of the line .. poz cum is like liquid gold to me. Hit me up some poppers and I am THE BIGGEST cum hungry slut you will have ever met! One of the most memorable loads was when my a buddy confided in me about his HIV poz status .. I was instantly in love with his cum .. and swallowed all of it and his viral load was >500,000 .. it was euphoric!!!

i love to swallow cum - think i am addicted - I have cravings for a mouthful sometimes. I go to the Slammer Club LA when really in need, I can usually slurp down 4 - 5 loads in a few hours, at the gloryholes or pit.