Swallow

alexander2u

• 3 weeks later...

I love the taste and texture of cum. Recently at the baths I confronted a guy standing on the risers with his limp cock sticking through the slats. I began by kissing his cock, pulling back his foreskin, tasting the awesome odor and then begin sucking his very fat cock as it got hard in my mouth. He began to pump my mouth and the more he pumped the harder his cock until it swelled up and unexpectedly shot a huge load into my mouth, so much cum that it came out of my nose too. He let me drain him and squeeze out any remaining sperm which I tasted in my mouth for hours. I really love sucking cock!

I never used to swallow cum, let alone let a guy blow his load in my mouth.

That is until I hooked up with a black friend of mine ... and I'm hooked on the feel and taste of jizz!

So one day he stopped by my place and sat down in my living room chair. By the time I walked over to him, his dick was in his hand hard as a rock. I got on my knees and deep throated him.

Once I sensed he was about to cum, I started to lift my head off of his dick. Up until this day he was okay with it, but on that day he grabbed my head with both hands and pushed it down until I had all of his dick in my throat.

He proceeded to skull fuck me for 5 minutes before pulling out just enough so his head was in my mouth, and blew. Then he slammed his entire dick back in my mouth.

He didn't let me off his dick at all until he felt me swallow.

I wound up sucking and swallowing another two loads lol. And then I kept sucking his soft, 7" dick for about 10-minutes thereafter.

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I'll join in with the flock of swallows.  I love feeling a guy cum in my mouth and/or throat--then I make sure to get every drop.  I like anticipating what his cum will taste like, what it's texture will be, if he cums hard or not......so much anticipation.   No doubt, I like getting fucked and know that my ass is a great place to collect cum.....but from my "mental" enjoyment....cum in my mouth please.  I promise to swallow every bit.

OMG I love to swallow.  I love the way the cock/glans swells just before they cum.  I love the feel of the cock pumping its seed in my mouth.  I have always wanted to have a line up to suck but have never had the chance.  

i never used to like cum but now if  a day goes by and I haven't been fed i start craving it....     i love guys that clamp on to my head push their dick deep down my throat and hold me there while they cum.  I can feel their cock throbbing and cum squirting deep in my throat....  i like it in my mouth just as much and if it has been a day or more since i had any cum I will hold in my mouth for a while and many times start sucking another dick while it is till in my mouth.

i love sucking cock so much!