Swallow

alexander2u

LIfelong queer here, largely a bottom but did top some years ago.    For maybe the first 10-15 years of having an active sex life, I really did prefer giving head.  Of course, I let nearly any cock near me split my tail, but if I was selecting how to please a dude, it would be to suck.

But, as I learned more about becoming a good bottom---and the better i became at working a dick with my ass, the more I enjoyed it.  Over the years it has become my true passion and I have a custom tat on my ass to let everyone know that.   Don't get me wrong, I like sucking cock and still do as many as I can.   But now, it is all about feeling that dude pump my hole.

I suspect that I am not the only one who has learned that becoming a better fuck hole, the more reward you get.   I will gladly swallow your load after you enjoy a fairly nice bj........but I will do everything in my power to give you a thrill ride if you mount me from behind.

• Upvote 1

I love cum - I want it in my mouth and in my ass.  Like someone wrote here - I will even lick it up from guys chest.

my rule is if you are in my ass you better cum in me.  Otherwise I will swallow happily but love when it squirts in my throat.

• Upvote 1

One of my fav things to do is suck out the last drops of cum from a cock that just came in my ass. It drives the top insane as his dick is hyper-sensitive but I keep sucking, squeezing his balls, and playing with his taint/hole. Sometimes I can coax another load within a few minutes. Most times I keep sucking his semi-hard cock until he's erect again and ready for round two...and three...

Once in a I'll meet a guy that wants to go on a real date. That's fine and all, who doesn't enjoy a good meal and drinks? However, what I like to do, if he picks me up/is driving, is to give him road head but not let him cum. That way it sets the tone for the entire night. Plus it gives him blue balls so I know eventually he's gonna be burying his bone in my backyard to relieve the pressure.

• Upvote 2

Guest JackWmspt

For years I only sucked guys off, and always swallow their gift. Most of the cum tasted fantastic, but 2 of my regular young studs have extremely strong cum. The one is so strong it almost makes me sick. I started barebacking a few years ago, but I didn't start letting guys breed me until mid 2015. Since then being bred is my preferred choice.. I fell in love with the feeling of a hard cock pumping in and out of my man-cunt. Two guys pulled out and finished with their hand. One 18 y/o asked where I wanted his gift, needless to say he stayed in me. The rest of the guys didn't ask or pull out, they humped me until they gifted me. I love keeping my gifts in all night, I assume that a good amount gets absorbed because not much comes out in the morning, even then its mostly clear. 

Man I hate condoms and haven't liberated myself to full top barebacking (few a year) but hell do I love a guy that can suck a cock. I've got a nice package big balls hard to conceal in anything I wear. Always having to rearrange. I like when someone is ball gazing guys are more obvious (well some women too LOL). I act like I don't notice. Had a dude last week suck my 7.5 cut rod for over an hour. He was like in a state of bliss. I was on his couch commanding him to get me another beer as I just enjoyed watching him suck me. I also love being drained kinda a bummer if a guy can't deep throat, or swallow. Heh guess I'm selfish, dudes suck way better than chicks..... makes sense! 

Edited by JoshieLegend

• 1 month later...

I've loved cum since I was 13 being curious about how it tasted. Love it when the guy nuts in my hole n either scoops it out w his fingers n I suck them clean, eaten out n shared w me w a kiss or my absolute favorite when getting fcked he pulls out right before he cums n shoves it in my mouth in time to taste the ambrosia of dickjuice mixed w the taste of my own fuckhole. Mmmmm that's my reward for taking care of the stud using me as a cumdump, it makes me work it harder for that load thinking about it

It's being forced to take something that's still taboo, or degrading, that turns me on. When a top holds your head so you HAVE to take a mouthful of cum, or a top makes you hold it UNTIL he orders you to swallow--that's hot! The taste and smell are unique and powerful, but the act of submitting is what makes me want more.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand the point of sucking dick if you're not going to swallow. The whole point is to give over absolute pleasure and when you feel that cum pumping out into your mouth its just natural to swallow and keep on sucking and pleasing until those balls are empty!

• Upvote 1