Sluts: How long does it take for you to recuperate?

flacogedor

Guest nelly26
12 hours ago, Takeit90 said:

I’ve been in a swing for over 4 hours being fucked by three super hung black guys with at least 10” dicks  before and I was ready to go again just a hour or so later. It varies per bottom. With that being said I like the slight discomfort of going again immediately and using fresh cum for lube. The more rough the better to me. ? 

Let me guess, they all shot huge loads in your sloppy cunt with their ginormous BBC's right?  These are called, "internet lies". 

To answer the original post, I think unfortunately most bottoms cannot take a long, good pounding (especially from someone hung) without the use of poppers at the very least.  Breeding.zone and BBRT, seem to attract a lot of seedy guys for some reason which means that in addition to the poppers, you have a lot of drug use coming into play as well.  The seediness is strange because it's not like only, "seedy people", are having bareback sex.  

I think a lot of bottoms like poppers (and drugs sometimes) for long sex because they don't know how to truly appreciate an erect dick in its natural form. It sounds funny when I write it but it's true.  I don't think men who engage in homosexual activities that need poppers and party favors are actually good at sex because they don't realize that the biggest sexual enhancer we all have is our brain.  No amount of party favors and poppers can assist you like you brain can by itself so if you don't realize this, I quite frankly assume that you are a terrible lay. 

As for me, someone who only likes to bottom, I cannot take hours of pounding from someone hung unless we are deeply connected in a relationship. If it's a relationship, I love having a top in me and truly enjoy it immensely.  If it's just a hookup, I wouldn't say I need hours of pounding since the connection is not there and at some point I will want it to be over.  The connection is key, and is also why I think so many bottoms need poppers and partying since they don't even know the top that is fucking them.        

35 minutes ago, nelly26 said:

Breeding.zone and BBRT, seem to attract a lot of seedy guys for some reason which means that in addition to the poppers, you have a lot of drug use coming into play as well.  The seediness is strange because it's not like only, "seedy people", are having bareback sex.  

Would you care to elaborate, for the benefit of those of us who evidently are not as worthy of cock as you, as to 1) what you mean by ‘seedy’, and 2) who you think you are to sashay in here and pronounce your unsolicited and unwelcome judgment on the rest of us?

You don’t think bottoms who use poppers know how to appreciate an erect cock? You don’t think we’re any good at sex? Your opinion is as fatuous as it is uninformed. There are several Men who seek out my service on a repeated basis who would apparently disagree with you.

No one has made a value judgment about your sexual proclivities; please extend the same courtesy to others while you’re here.

• Upvote 2

When my pig's "in heat" then it's so hungry for cocks, to be fucked and bred.  So the first one is usually only the beginning for me, as I don't allow myself to cum in which case my pig would go "out of heat".  After a good long fuck, I'm usually ready for another cock, and then...  That's why I like groups, orgies, Slammer (in L.A.), CumUnion, etc.  They're like candy stores of cocks for hungry little piggies like me.  Oink!

• Like 1

Guest nelly26
2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Would you care to elaborate, for the benefit of those of us who evidently are not as worthy of cock as you, as to 1) what you mean by ‘seedy’, and 2) who you think you are to sashay in here and pronounce your unsolicited and unwelcome judgment on the rest of us?

You don’t think bottoms who use poppers know how to appreciate an erect cock? You don’t think we’re any good at sex? Your opinion is as fatuous as it is uninformed. There are several Men who seek out my service on a repeated basis who would apparently disagree with you.

No one has made a value judgment about your sexual proclivities; please extend the same courtesy to others while you’re here.

I completely meant every single word that I wrote. I've been a member on BBRT since February 2016 and while I enjoy some of the more mild stories written on here (regardless of whether they are true or not) there are plenty that completely cross the line and are disturbing.  Examples that I've seen on this website include men being addicted to sex because their fathers raped them and pimped them out when they were young, having sex with homeless heroin addicts picked up from the street, having sex with minors, etc. the list goes on and commenters in these threads will think it's "hot" and encourage this type of behavior.  In sum, a number of the men that post here are entirely seedy and in person, most likely unwell.  Thus, this is what I mean by seedy, and yes I most certainly did sashay my ass in here and cast judgment and disgust upon some of you. 

And towards your other point, bottoms that use poppers not only use them, they need them!  There's a difference!  Since 2019 just started, why don't you try not to use poppers for 6 months and report back to us how that worked out?  I guarantee you won't be able to do it because you strike me as the type of bottom that can't even enjoy penetration without the use of other substances.  And yes, like I said in my previous post, you're probably bad at sex and so are the tops that you engage in sexual activities with because those tops probably can't fuck without the use of substances either.  If you misunderstood anything that I wrote regarding why I believe a lot of men use poppers and other party favors, you should revert and reread my previous post.  I'm not alone in my opinion, that's why the original poster of this thread updated this question to include recuperation without the use of substances.   

Edited by nelly26

@nelly26 - Sir, your comments are out of place. Doubling-down on insult is contrary to the nature of discourse on this site as expressed in the “Read This Before You Post” topic, which I encourage you to revisit.

You make the point - for reasons unclear - that you have been a member here since early 2016, yet in the nearly three years since then you have contributed only 101 posts, earned 17 downvotes on that content, and yourself gave a remarkable 36 downvotes on others’ opinions. This is a profile of someone who enjoys discord, intolerant of other people and their viewpoints, yet this is a site that positively requires an open mind in order to successfully participate.

There are, as it happens, some points of your argument above with which I might even be inclined to agree - but your rhetoric is too caustic to engage in civil debate. As a result, I’m just going to react, henceforth, as though you have ceased to exist.

————————-

To the OP: I should add to my earlier post in reply to the original question that the one thing that did set me back a while was a time when a big cock aggravated my anal fissure before it had completely healed. That took me out for a solid month. The difference between irritation and injury can be huge in terms of how much time a bottom needs for recovery.

• Upvote 2

Guest nelly26
1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

@nelly26 - Sir, your comments are out of place. Doubling-down on insult is contrary to the nature of discourse on this site as expressed in the “Read This Before You Post” topic, which I encourage you to revisit.

You make the point - for reasons unclear - that you have been a member here since early 2016, yet in the nearly three years since then you have contributed only 101 posts, earned 17 downvotes on that content, and yourself gave a remarkable 36 downvotes on others’ opinions. This is a profile of someone who enjoys discord, intolerant of other people and their viewpoints, yet this is a site that positively requires an open mind in order to successfully participate.

There are, as it happens, some points of your argument above with which I might even be inclined to agree - but your rhetoric is too caustic to engage in civil debate. As a result, I’m just going to react, henceforth, as though you have ceased to exist.

————————-

To the OP: I should add to my earlier post in reply to the original question that the one thing that did set me back a while was a time when a big cock aggravated my anal fissure before it had completely healed. That took me out for a solid month. The difference between irritation and injury can be huge in terms of how much time a bottom needs for recovery.

@ErosWired - if the above is all you have to say, then I will gladly take my rhetoric as some form of truth and enjoy my beauty rest tonight.   I truly challenge you to cease to use poppers for at least a couple of months and perhaps report back.  Wouldn't you like to have sex without using a substance every single time?  You don't need a condom every time you have sex, but you need poppers?!?  Ok, go figure.  And yes, I gave a whopping 36 downvotes on others' opinions because those opinions were wrong, deranged and disturbing like I mentioned above.  And honestly, who cares if I gave or received downvotes?  This is a random forum on the Internet where men make up stories about getting fucked by 13 inch big black cocks. Lol.   

1 hour ago, drscorpio said:

Moderator’s Note: I agree that @nelly26 is being way too impolite and aggressive. There is no call for it. 

Please people, let @nelly26 be as impolite, aggressive and if he wishes, hateful as he wants to be! Don’t try to shut him up, let him speak.

I have a gay friend that was  severely beaten and hospitalized by another guy that lived in our neighborhood. Come to find out this guy hated gays and he beat up my friend for no reason other than he hated all gays. When question by the police he was asked why he did it. He said he hated gays for years. When question about there were no signs of this in his life his response was that he hide his hate because he knew if he demonstrated any type of hated or hate speech he would have been  ridiculed or worse, so he kept silent. Because of this silence my friend did not know to stay away from him. So the guy beat up my friend. 

This is why to this day I support and welcome all forms of Hate Speech. I want TO KNOW where folks stand on issues and whom to  avoid or keep my distance from .

When ErosWired responded to this nelly26 guy that, “your rhetoric is too caustic to engage in civil debate. As a result, I’m just going to react, henceforth, as though you have ceased to exist.” Your response could not be more wrong and so damning to us all. 

These kinds of reactions can be to our detriment. It just like the Wedding Cake debate. Why the hell do gays want the government to force folks who hate us to make us wedding cakes? I want to know who hates us. I want to support straight businesses that like us and who WANT to make us a nice wedding cake. I sure as heck don't want the government demand some Baker make me a wedding cake who hates me, of which I can only imagine the  subpar Ingredients he’d probably use! 

Although at times I might not like it and it might make me uncomfortable I support Hate Speech or Impolite Speech and welcome ALL speech as Free Speech!

• Upvote 1

God this makes me want to get back to Dallas. I have a regular black man there that is well endowed. I would spend a night with and the record he and I had was 14 hours straight. My ass never did get worn out and even after that it was already closing up after 5 minutes of not being used. 4 hours later i was being fucked by a regular well endowed Latino and he thought it had been a while since i had been fuck. He was surprised when I told him. But each and every person no mater who they are has a different recover rate on anything from anyone else. Lets face it the human ass is speaking from a medical back ground very resilient.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, barebackfuckhole said:

Please people, let @nelly26 be as impolite, aggressive and if he wishes, hateful as he wants to be! Don’t try to shut him up, let him speak.

I have a gay friend that was  severely beaten and hospitalized by another guy that lived in our neighborhood. Come to find out this guy hated gays and he beat up my friend for no reason other than he hated all gays. When question by the police he was asked why he did it. He said he hated gays for years. When question about there were no signs of this in his life his response was that he hide his hate because he knew if he demonstrated any type of hated or hate speech he would have been  ridiculed or worse, so he kept silent. Because of this silence my friend did not know to stay away from him. So the guy beat up my friend. 

This is why to this day I support and welcome all forms of Hate Speech. I want TO KNOW where folks stand on issues and whom to  avoid or keep my distance from .

When ErosWired responded to this nelly26 guy that, “your rhetoric is too caustic to engage in civil debate. As a result, I’m just going to react, henceforth, as though you have ceased to exist.” Your response could not be more wrong and so damning to us all. 

These kinds of reactions can be to our detriment. It just like the Wedding Cake debate. Why the hell do gays want the government to force folks who hate us to make us wedding cakes? I want to know who hates us. I want to support straight businesses that like us and who WANT to make us a nice wedding cake. I sure as heck don't want the government demand some Baker make me a wedding cake who hates me, of which I can only imagine the  subpar Ingredients he’d probably use! 

Although at times I might not like it and it might make me uncomfortable I support Hate Speech or Impolite Speech and welcome ALL speech as Free Speech!

You are welcome to your opinion. The rules of this site are that we expect civil behavior and will discipline those who cannot maintain civil discourse. 

I am very sorry about your friend who was preyed upon by a predator. 

6 hours ago, drscorpio said:

You are welcome to your opinion. The rules of this site are that we expect civil behavior and will discipline those who cannot maintain civil discourse. 

I am very sorry about your friend who was preyed upon by a predator. 

You are hiding behide the words “Civil” and “Civil Discourse”. Civil isn’t always good or right.  You are from Louisiana ask your grandparents or great-aunts, the “Civil” thing to do in the 40s and 50s was to impose segregation both legally and mentally on black folks.  For the sake of civil discourse your relatives and everyone’s had to go along with what was civil responsible behavior.  

Please don’t hide behind that everyone has to be civil. Let Hate speech flow. Hate does not cease  because it is kept in the dark or locked up.  We can defend ourselves from hate if WE can  SEE it.  We cannot defend or even recognize it if people in positions of power like you want to keep us in the dark. 

Thank you for sentiment about my friend but you are wrong he was not preyed upon by a predator. We all know what a predator is because it preys all the time. What that guy was is a person who’s opposing views had no outlet other than violence. It was society that suppressed him for the sake of civil discourse which then put us in danger because we were not aware that we needed to guard and protect ourselves from him until he self-exploded. 

Edited by barebackfuckhole

The threads are obviously open for everybody to answer but I was actually looking for honest, thoughtful replies, like tallslenderguy and KptNLine's. I don't need made up stories of incredible sexual feats, which might be interesting to read if they were actually true. Whoever said that they fucked for 14 hours straight just lied to my face.

But most importantly, we're in a barebacking site, so how can anybody in their right mind promote sex without condoms but at the same time claim that they cannot fuck without poppers and drugs? I mean, just take a minute to process it...
There's clearly a problem there, and I agree with nelly26. He had the balls (and I'm sure a lot of personal experiences) to venture an answer: not being able to connect with the other person. Sex is probably the most complex social ability, and just because people are old enough to participate in it doesn't mean that they are mature at it. You should all actually thank him for being that honest and insightful, instead of jumping at his throat for saying something different and challenging your views. You clearly cannot take dick without poppers and drugs, nor a smart remark.
And how can it be allowed to post comments about rape and violent sex (with blood and all sorts of injuries included) but not a smart view on the subject? Just because there are alternatives to sex doesn't mean that they are all healthy and worth it. Any cientific professional (you know, any of the ones who studied and worked to provide you with medicine for your STDs) would affirm that anything that goes against the physical and psychological wellbeing of a person is not OK.

PS: And of course bottoms can use lube, just not straight up as if you were a little scared kid who never got fucked before; use spit, take the dick, and then after half an hour of pumping see if you need some lube to keep going. It's also important to be with a good fucker, who will train you to take it the right way and for a long time without major problems.

Edited by flacogedor

My recuperation time is related, for the most part, to how my entire body feels, not just my hole.  My ass opens up pretty easily, although I really enjoy ass play and a top who takes his time, and  rims, fingers and massages my butt and hole before he penetrates.  Some tops like to move you around a lot, into different positions, some are easier to maintain than others.  I've had guys who would rest their entire weight on me.  Generally I am good for two hours of solid fucking.  Obviously there are some short breaks when adjusting pillows, switching from one position to another, maybe some sucking and ATM,  but most of that time is his cock in my hole.  If it lasts that long there is likely a lot of kissing, touching, and at least some verbal.  Usually just spit is fine for me, but often the top is the one who wants lube.  And of course, if it's a group and one guy cums, I'm happy to have nature's lubricant.  I do like poppers, but have plenty of fucks without them.  There's always that time between a bottle going dead and getting more.  During the summer I go to a cruising area and usually get fucked without them.  Most guys don't have them, and even if I bring mine once my pants are around my ankles, who wants to try and dig them out?  Dick size doesn't really affect how long I can take it, except that a top with a bigger, thicker cock needs to take his time when he's starting on me.  A good night's sleep and I'm ready to do it again.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, barebackfuckhole said:

Thank you for sentiment about my friend but you are wrong he was not preyed upon by a predator. We all know what a predator is because it preys all the time. What that guy was is a person who’s opposing views had no outlet other than violence. It was society that suppressed him for the sake of civil discourse which then put us in danger because we were not aware that we needed to guard and protect ourselves from him until he self-exploded. 

I personally disagree with you. Some fag-hating predator purposely lured someone they wanted to victimize into a situation where they could hurt him. There are plenty of socially acceptable way to express antipathy to our community. "Gay people make me uncomfortable." "I object to your lifestyle." If he wanted your friend to stay away he could have let him know. 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, barebackfuckhole said:

You are hiding behide the words “Civil” and “Civil Discourse”. Civil isn’t always good or right.  You are from Louisiana ask your grandparents or great-aunts, the “Civil” thing to do in the 40s and 50s was to impose segregation both legally and mentally on black folks.  For the sake of civil discourse your relatives and everyone’s had to go along with what was civil responsible behavior.  

Please don’t hide behind that everyone has to be civil. Let Hate speech flow. Hate does not cease  because it is kept in the dark or locked up.  We can defend ourselves from hate if WE can  SEE it.  We cannot defend or even recognize it if people in positions of power like you want to keep us in the dark. 

Moderator's Note: I am not hiding behind anything. I am telling you what the rules of the forum are. When I use this color, I am not speaking as a member of the forum expressing their personal opinion, I am speaking as a representative of the administration of this site tasked with enforcing standards of behavio. If you disagree with my position, feel free to contact the admin, rawTOP. If you persist in arguing the point with me, you will get an infraction yourself.