Tops that aren't picky about a bottom completely cleaned out

atlmarketingbiz

Nope sorry When I top I want my bottom fully cleaned. I would rather wait for him to finish. I get accidents happen and I don't make it an issue. Just send him back to clean up and we can continue but I don't like fucking in shit. This is one reason I prefer regulars over random hookups. When I bottom I make sure that I'm totally clean and if not I will cancel

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I really think it’s about comfort level with the other person and/or what they’re into. I used to have a fuck bud who was into scat (receiving), but otherwise a top. I’m not into scat but we were able to fuck anytime, without much notice, because he preferred dirty cunt. Personally, I prefer to be clean as possible because it allows me to really feel the load(s) and take as much of a pounding as I want. To each his own though.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, DrrAld said:

I really think it’s about comfort level with the other person and/or what they’re into. I used to have a fuck bud who was into scat (receiving), but otherwise a top. I’m not into scat but we were able to fuck anytime, without much notice, because he preferred dirty cunt. Personally, I prefer to be clean as possible because it allows me to really feel the load(s) and take as much of a pounding as I want. To each his own though.

From my experience most bottoms prefer to be clean and when they have an accident they freak out more than the top. I'm met guys that were secretly into scat play and try to pass of not douching ass accidents. I'm not knocking people that like scat but like any kink consent is very much key especially for the harder kinks

Edited by find91

When I bottom I like to feel confident that I’m totally clean (and probably go overboard when I prepare just in case I’d end up getting gang fucked)

I also love ass to mouth and clean the cock that’s been inside me so I’d hate to suck a dirty cock 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, DrrAld said:

i'm a critical care nurse, so i'm not easily grossed out.  For me, you identify the one positive: spontaneity.  Horny, need, can arise at any moment. Clean out can be a process, so being able to fuck in the moment is very appealing to me, not scat.  Course i'm bottom and it seems the Top would be the one dealing with it. i wouldn't want it at all if i were a Top, i'd just calmly mention he's not clean. For me it's the smell, but then, i like clean in general. i also like a little cologne.  There's a guy at work who wears cologne and it's like a pheromone for me, makes me want to back my ass up into Him. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i'm a critical care nurse, so i'm not easily grossed out.  For me, you identify the one positive: spontaneity.  Horny, need, can arise at any moment. Clean out can be a process, so being able to fuck in the moment is very appealing to me, not scat.  Course i'm bottom and it seems the Top would be the one dealing with it. i wouldn't want it at all if i were a Top, i'd just calmly mention he's not clean. For me it's the smell, but then, i like clean in general. i also like a little cologne.  There's a guy at work who wears cologne and it's like a pheromone for me, makes me want to back my ass up into Him. 

True, for those spontaneous moments I make sure to keep my diet and take my pure for men fiber pills so I’m always fairly “clean” down there, for the occasions I’m gonna find myself in a long fuck/fist session I make sure to thoroughly clean up, otherwise I won’t feel comfortable 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2019 at 6:08 AM, Hunter22 said:

When I bottom I like to feel confident that I’m totally clean (and probably go overboard when I prepare just in case I’d end up getting gang fucked)

I also love ass to mouth and clean the cock that’s been inside me so I’d hate to suck a dirty cock 

Same here man.  I’m all about the A2M, but I don’t want to eat shit. Besides, when I felch a well bred hole, I want to savor the taste of the load.  

That being said, shit happens sometimes as we are talking about the ass.  It is what it is. 

• 3 weeks later...

Eh, I'll throw it in there: Depends on how things go.

For example, my BF is the bottom (mostly) in the relationship, and likes to be cleaned out before he gets fucked by me. However, for me, I don't care. I'm here to make my woman squirm.

So, this is what I do - I kiss him, suck his nips, and get him in the mood. After playing with his cock or teasing his ass, I ask him if he wants to get fucked. If he says yes, but doesn't know, I ask does he feel comfortable. If he says no, then no hanky-panky. If he says "yes, but I don't know," I take that as my que to just focus on his pleasure. For me, I rather fuck my bottom and make them cum, even if it means for me to not get off, in order to remind my bottom that their pleasure matters too, and to have them look forward to bottom with me. Thus, this leads to the moment of judgment.

If my bottom says he doesn't know, but wants to be fucked, I go on ahead and proceed. There, I rim him. If he's too dirty, then no. If he's clean but has a HORRIBLE odor to it, no. If he's clean but has some stank to him, I can proceed, but do so with caution. If he's clean and smells fine, then I don't give a fuck. This leads to the next trial.

If he takes me rimming him, and seems to not expel the brown rocks, then I'll get some lube and finger his hole. Now, this is the key important part: If his turds are there, then I'm just fingering him a little, and leaving it at that (already in there, might as well). If there's not crap in there, but if I pull out and see some smelly mud on my fingers, then no, and not going back in. If all seems good, then we can move on to the next phase.

So, if all seems good, I'll shove my schlong in there, and give him the good fuck he needs. Now, this is where a few other factors play in: Does the bottom feel comfortable? Do I feel some extra inches deep inside? Do I see something dirty? Are we in a room that can help clean him up? And most importantly, how close am I with this person?

Now, all those concerns are valid, however, how important the person is to me is truly what I care about. If a stranger ain't clean, nah I'll just stop and wash myself off, and make them suck my dick. However, if I'm with someone dear to me (My BF), I'll let it slide a little. If too dirty, then NOPE. If he passed the tests and something happened, well, that's what soap is for. However, if he's so close to the edge and I notice a tiny bit, I'll just let it go. He's close, it's not that much, and I can just piss it out. Fuck it. Got medication just in case. However, this is where I'll say about my usual encounter.

I do my tests, I get inside, and I pleasure my bottom. If he worries about being clean, but there's no sign of anything, I go on ahead and fuck that pussy. In technical means, he's "dirty" due to his insides not being clean, or having the time to clean. However, I don't see mud. So, it's all good. But, he only gets the Dick Suite VIP Resort. Others, don't know - don't care. But, this is the casual norm.

• Like 1

Guest GoneFishing

We’ve all been there. 

Sometimes the biggest and longest dicks can stimulate some trouble.  

Pig ☣️ut. y’all 

I hit some 'pay-dirt' the other day when I worked on this certified cum-dumpster bottom. Well my Prince Albert dug up some extra but I discretely showed the guy the way to the main-bathroom rigged up with the nozzle and used the other bathroom to clean up my pecker... wasn't all that bad. And we went back to banging without a hitch!

First time it happened to me as a novice twink bottom I was ashamed to no end! High-tailed and never spoke to the guy again!

• Like 1

With the best will in the world you can never be 100% sure of being clean, especially if your partner is well endowed. I like to maintain a clean hole when I know I'm going to be fucked (in a sex club for instance) and generally I am, but it can be more offputting when a top goes all prissy over a bit of brown on his dick than it being there in the first place

• Upvote 1

Who ever said that bb sex was a clean sport? Shit happens (literally!). It's incumbent for the bottom and top to clean up after the mess. It may be a bit embarrassing or unnerving to both men playing. You just don't shut down. After cleaning up, you either resume sex with the same guy or move to different partners or groups. The bb field should be wide open even after some setbacks!! 

• Upvote 1

I think it depends on the situation. If I am going to a Cum Union or baths I will do a thorough cleaning prior to going. I think most tops going to a place or event like that expect for bottoms to be clean. However, if it’s a spontaneous hook up (which I have most often) I think it’s different. If it’s a deal breaker for the top, he should say so up front and both can decide if this hook up will work. Funny I have been hooking up with this semi-straight guy for a couple of months now and because these are “on demand” hook ups I don’t have time to do any prep. He doesn’t care at all, and said once “shit happens”. If the top is well hung, he should expect there is a higher possibility. One thing I try to do is keep my fiber intake very high (Pure for Men works!) which makes my hole cleaner. However, when a dick is going into an asshole there is no guarantee of no mess. 

• Upvote 1