Getting a PA

Doccer19677

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely worth the effort to go through with a PA piercing.  You will be down for about six weeks for healing to occur.  I can't refer to a piercing professional in your area, but find a studio and don't be afraid of asking questions to find the professional that makes you feel the most comfortable. 

Best of luck.  You won't regret your decision.

• Upvote 1

YES it was absolutely worth it and I’d do it again in a second.  Didn’t take too long to heal - bled for only about a day or so and I was able to j/o the next day (made my eyes roll back in my head it was so intense).  I’d say it was totally healed in about a month.  Looks awesome, feels amazing and is always fun to play with...

For piercer recommendations I’d definitely ask around for recommendations but also be sure to check the Association of Professional Piercers website (https://www.safepiercing.org/) for members near you.  They pride themselves on safety, hygiene and professionalism.

Best of luck and enjoy your PA experience!

• Upvote 2

Speaking as an already slutty bottom, when i encounter a guy wth a PA, my desire level about doubles. As a bottom, i'd never get one for myself, there is something about it that screams "TOP" to me. Both the feel and the idea of a PA are incredible to me and bring out a deeper sub response somewhere from inside me.

• 3 months later...

had mine done about 10 years ago in London.  They heal really fast (much quicker than nipples).  The guy who was doing mine had really sexy inked sleeves and it made me so horny my cock was hard the whole time then it wouldn't stop bleeding.  He told me I had to walk to get it to go soft.  Was a very horny experience and I have never regretted getting it done.  Don't wear it all the time as not everyone likes it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I think PA's look absolutely amazing and I'm always transfixed by them when I see one.

I've sucked a few guys who have one but have yet to be fucked by a guy with one (definitely on the bucket list).

It must feeling amazing to feel it going in your hole.

Anyone in Brighton/London who has one and likes to fuck with it in and is happy to fuck a chub do get in touch.

50 minutes ago, RawUK said:

I think PA's look absolutely amazing and I'm always transfixed by them when I see one.

I've sucked a few guys who have one but have yet to be fucked by a guy with one (definitely on the bucket list).

It must feeling amazing to feel it going in your hole.

Anyone in Brighton/London who has one and likes to fuck with it in and is happy to fuck a chub do get in touch.

Shame your not on here, If you ever plan a holiday in Greece try and come here and we'll fuck around with my PA.

PA.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Mine bled A LOT the first day.  Sort of freaked my bf out at the time.  It still bled a bit for several days afterwards.  Getting a hardon, even one from dreaming at night, was painful the first week.  But it slowly healed and I totally love it.  Definitely worth it, but just know you're not going to want to have any sex for at least a couple of weeks after getting it.

On 3 January 2019 at 8:15 PM, Doccer19677 said:

Hi I have been thinking of getting a pa. so for those of you that have one:

was it worth it?

how long did it take to heal?

can anyone recommend a place to get it done in Brighton or london

thanks

Hi there,  This replay my be too late but hay all experience is good experience and help to others.  I have one, love it, love playing with it and it healed real quick, I was back playing around in 14 days.  As for where to get it.  I when to Cold Steel in Camden.  [think before following links] http://www.coldsteelbodypiercing.com

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tuffenuf said:

Mine bled A LOT the first day.  Sort of freaked my bf out at the time.  It still bled a bit for several days afterwards.  Getting a hardon, even one from dreaming at night, was painful the first week.  But it slowly healed and I totally love it.  Definitely worth it, but just know you're not going to want to have any sex for at least a couple of weeks after getting it.

I think the bleeding depends on how tight the ring is in the hole.  If the gage of the ring is smaller than the needle then it will be easer to get in but may bleed more that if it's the same gage but it will be harder(maybe a little pain) to get in.    As for pain when getting a hardon, there are shows and growers and I think if your a grower (go from small when soft to big when hard) that will give more pain as the change in size will affect the PA.

P.S. Nice looking cock man,  Maybe your a grower?

4 hours ago, steve-tmq said:

Hi there,  This replay my be too late but hay all experience is good experience and help to others.  I have one, love it, love playing with it and it healed real quick, I was back playing around in 14 days.  As for where to get it.  I when to Cold Steel in Camden.  [think before following links] [think before following links] http://www.coldsteelbodypiercing.com

Hi Steve

thanks for getting back. Where in Greece are you, you are well worth a visit, so horny. 
dave x

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

Hi Steve

thanks for getting back. Where in Greece are you, you are well worth a visit, so horny. 
dave x

A simple answer is Aegina (an Island one hour from the port of Athens)  A better answer can be given in a private message.