2019 Load Tally

Bammbammbarexxx

I finished up 2018 with a tally of 105 loads. I only count loads that have been dumped in my ass. Thats all that counts, right?? 

So far for 2019 I've taken 10 loads and I'm aiming for 150 this year! If you are in Belfast or Ireland in general give me a shout. All loads greatly accepted. 

So far for 2019, I am at 79 loads - my goal is to get as close to 100 by the end of January... I am in NYC from 1/27 to 2/6, and taking loads at the Hotel Pennsylvania all week, with a breeding party on Saturday 2/2, and documenting as much on my twitter as I possibly can... #travelingcumpuppy #worldtour2019 #questto500

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2019 my goal is... take 100, share 125

current count 1/23/19

11 loads taken 

14 loads given

On Monday I went to Steamworks for Anonymous Monday, I took my hood a caught 4 loads. One was a soda can dick that definitely knew how to pound a butt. I gave 2 loads. 

I’ve had a busy weekend breeding a few travelers in the area.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, DirtyLoadBear said:

2019 my goal is... take 100, share 125

current count 1/23/19

11 loads taken 

14 loads given

On Monday I went to Steamworks for Anonymous Monday, I took my hood a caught 4 loads. One was a soda can dick that definitely knew how to pound a butt. I gave 2 loads. 

I’ve had a busy weekend breeding a few travelers in the area.

“Anonymous Monday”?? Fuck, sounds like heaven! I love gettingfuxked while wearing my hood!!