2019 Load Tally

Bammbammbarexxx

I found a new place to be bred. My LA Fitness in down town Tampa is soooo cruisey. And guys are hot and horny.  Been getting fucked literally two or three times every work out and been going at least 6 days a week, often twice a day.  Two benefits, get awesome work outs in that make my gym bunny ass tight for these boys, and also loving the attention in the showers. Thanks to my new honey hole for cock, I have been fucked 68 times this year already, and taken 52 loads.  Some boys want to fuck my with a condom, so I bring condoms and lube into the showers and never turn down a guy who wants to fuck me because thats my purpose in life, but luckily many guys cant help themselves in the showers when I grab their rock hard cocks and pull a lubed butt plug out of my hole and shove their raw cock inside me... After that, most of them fuck me until I have their DNA deep inside me. Its been a stellar year this far, maybe I'll break 600 loads at this rate and maybe be fucked 750 times... Soooo hot!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2019 at 10:41 AM, Man4manplay said:

this year so far only 2 guys  but between them it was like 4 loads  my goal this year is 50 new guys, all bareback and 100 guys/loads average 2 per week i think is possible. one new guy per week.

update so far: 16 loads  7 new guys and 3 regular fuckbuddies not bad  im under what I expected  in gus but above in loads 

I reached 200 loads last night! Got gangbanged at the arcade and the rest of the night/early morning I delivered my ass door to door to guys so now I've taken 200 loads so far this year. Really hoping to go over my record from last year and get around 4800 in 2019!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at 306 loads now, tonight I'm getting gangbanged at my house and invited over 15 guys. For the rest of the night I'll be delivering my ass from door to door. Hoping to get close to 350 loads! I need more than 4682 loads this year to have more than 2018, that's my goal. 

Edited by Cumdumpbitch
  • Like 1

I find this one difficult.  When I get fucked in bars/clubs, it’s almost impossible to be certain if a guy has cum in me or not, particularly when there is a lot of background noise/activity, and especially in a ‘feeding frenzy’ situation, when it’s one cock out, one cock in.  Sure, I can tell that at least one guy has cum in me coz the evidence is there afterwards, but after that first load, it’s impossible to say, and therefore hard to give an accurate load count.

Anyone else have this conundrum?

• Upvote 1

152 so far for the year - well on track to make over my 500 goal for the year... Twitter has been keeping me busy on my work trips, and I just booked International Mr. Leather (Chicago) in May, Wet & Hot (Palm Springs) in July, IPAHW (Indianapolis) in July, and Pig Week (Fort Lauderdale) in December.  I may have to adjust my goals **oink**

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/13/2019 at 10:36 AM, Bammbammbarexxx said:

152 so far for the year - well on track to make over my 500 goal for the year... Twitter has been keeping me busy on my work trips, and I just booked International Mr. Leather (Chicago) in May, Wet & Hot (Palm Springs) in July, IPAHW (Indianapolis) in July, and Pig Week (Fort Lauderdale) in December.  I may have to adjust my goals **oink**

See ya at WnH!

Hit 100 and 101 tonight with a hot guy in my LA Fitness in Tampa.  I actually wasn't ready for cock 100. I work out in basically nothing so the entire gym nows I'm a little gay slut. And when I went to the handicap stall to make sure I was looking my slutty self... A guy just followed me in... Totally wasnt ready for hos hand reaching around and grabbing my cock. I was a bit shocked but after my heartrate came down i turned around and just pulled down his shorts and started sucking him and he wanted me, so raw no lube I used my mouth to lube him up and his fucked my hole and came inside me and he was really loud... I think the entire locker room knew two guys were fucking. Then i worked out with his cum inside me and when I went to shower after another cutie was hard, so I used the conditioner (great lube btw) and he fucked me raw, pulled out and shoved his shot covered cock in my mouth and came hard.  Great night to break 100

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

i hit numbers 145, 146 and 147 yesterday.  The year started off with a bang (s to speak) and by the end of January, i had takren 17 loads, roughly 2.5 per day.  February cooled down a bit -- only 40 loads in February, for a total for the year of 15.  The pace picked up again in March and as of the "ides of March" my total stands at 147 for the year. my goal for the year (seet by my father) is an even 1000.  So, while 147 is a goodly number, in actuality, i am behind the pace needed to chieve my goal.