2019 Load Tally

Bammbammbarexxx

It's almost the end of March (1/4 of the year) and I stand at 59 fucks received and 26 fucks given, for a total of 84 fucks...yeah, not all of the fucks resulted in a load (sigh) but all were raw!! Total for 2018: 231 fucks received, 112 given = 343...Need to step it up!!!! More sex parties, bath houses ans sex clubs...Oink!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So 15 days since my last post. 19 more loads. 1 a day minimum from guys at the gym and a few days I got more than one load.  Hot 120 even today.  And #119 was a good one.  A guy JO in the gym showers and I showed off my hot little ass and invited him into my shower. Started trying to suck him off and he said.... He never been with a guy before... Cmon?! They always say that lol, bit this guy I believed. He acted like he had never been with a guy ever and when I went down on him he was soooo uncomfortable... He told me my body was so hot and looked like many of the hot fitness girls at the gym... So, I told him... Just imagine that's what I was... Close your eyes and let me do the work... And so he closed his eyes and relaxed and I got him hard as a rock sucking him off, then pulled my plug out of my super lubed ass and just slid his cock in, grabbed his hands and put them around my neck and he totally got into it... Started choking me and fucking me with his eyes closed... All the way until he came with a bit of a loud orgasm... A straight guy came by and saw us after the loud orgasm... And then took off quick... So since he was probably going to management to complain, I barely got to say good bye to my virgin top.  But all in all... Fucking hot to have a guy probably pop his cherry inside me... Maybe I've turned him forever lol.

• Like 1

I have 3 weeks off the next couple of weeks so I'll be dedicating my time off to taking dick and loads. This time last year I already took over 1000 loads. This year I've taken around 530 so far. (Might be a little more, it gets hard to count sometimes) My goal is to get as close as possible to 5,000 loads for 2019, last year I had around 4700 and I'm really hoping to set a new record this year. I'll keep you guys posted

1 hour ago, Cumdumpbitch said:

I have 3 weeks off the next couple of weeks so I'll be dedicating my time off to taking dick and loads. This time last year I already took over 1000 loads. This year I've taken around 530 so far. (Might be a little more, it gets hard to count sometimes) My goal is to get as close as possible to 5,000 loads for 2019, last year I had around 4700 and I'm really hoping to set a new record this year. I'll keep you guys posted

I wish I could get that many!!

1 hour ago, Cumdumpbitch said:

whats your profile at gr? 

• Upvote 1

I didn’t keep score in January so am missing a few but otherwise up to fucked (topped) 21 times, been fucked (bottomed) 16 times. I’m pretty pleased with a weekly rate of over 4 fucks a week even if it is less than a number of guys listing their scores!   While they’re mostly raw I haven’t taken too many loads. I’ve deposited 1 load in a guy’s ass and 1 load in a guy’s mouth while I’ve taken 3 loads up my ass. 

• 2 weeks later...

Had a good week in Fort Lauderdale with a party and then hitting up Cubby Hole for a few more!  Then went to Saugatuck, MI and took a few more over the weekend - bringing my annual total to 194.  My goal is 500 for the year, and I am WELL on my way!  Next stops include Zurich, St. Louis, Wichita, Chicago, Nashville, Tampa, and Palm Springs!

IMG_Apr152019at104336AM.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

2018 I finished with 783. I got 45 of those on New Year’s Eve, before midnight hehe. 2019 so far in at 208. I’ve lowered my standards this year because I’m trying to get over 1000 loads. I’ve become a true no loads refused cumdump, especially love taking poz and aids wasting loads;)). I’ve taken about 70 of those so far hehe

On 4/15/2019 at 8:47 AM, Bammbammbarexxx said:

Had a good week in Fort Lauderdale with a party and then hitting up Cubby Hole for a few more!  Then went to Saugatuck, MI and took a few more over the weekend - bringing my annual total to 194.  My goal is 500 for the year, and I am WELL on my way!  Next stops include Zurich, St. Louis, Wichita, Chicago, Nashville, Tampa, and Palm Springs!

IMG_Apr152019at104336AM.jpg

Men, I need to get invited to a cum dump session party so I can get filled up. Is it best to travel to a place or rent a hotel/motel room and hope guys will find me and make deposits  in my sperm bank ass as a cum dump??? Irv

Hi all, just spent the last few days in Key West and OMG... All I can say is... "Island House".  Beautiful gay resort with literally all the guys wanting to breed... Awesome!!!  Well since my last post 30 days ago I have been able to break the 150 mark for 2019.  I worked on my gstring tan line in the sun down there... And that little tanline is like a flashing sign the says... "Cum right here!".  Last loads were a threesome in the steam room... My absolute favorite is when it's so dark and steamy I cant tell who is inside me and who isn't.  Makes me feel like the slut that I am... Thank you all you boys in Key West (if any of you are reading this) who filled my body with your DNA.  I hope I gave you all the pleasure you deserved

• Like 1