2019 Load Tally

Bammbammbarexxx

Got to 230 loads now after getting to 200 towards the end of November. So as I won't be visiting a sex club sadly won't make 300 by year's end but should still get close to 250 at this time of year. I mainly host and am on every site and hook up app out there so am giving it my best shot. If you're hosting or prepared to travel the main thing is to be available when guys message, especially at night time. A phone message will wake me, they'll drop by and fuck and load me in the dark, then I just stay naked and pull up the bed sheet and go back to sleep till my phone wakes me again. Have woken many times in the morning with a big wet patch on the bed so a waterproof bed sheet is a must as i'm not about to wear a diaper to bed lol. There are still those annoying guys that want to use a condom, I suck them till they're hard then tell them I don't have any and / or just sit on their cock. Get guys hard and horny and they just want to fuck you...

I’m newly separated and unfortunately stuck in the same house with my soon to be ex-husband until next month. So this year the count is tiny compared to what it used to be when I was single (usually 200-300 a year). All in all right now I’m at 24 loads from 15 guys, and hopefully will make it to 30 before the end of 2019. Next year should be much higher. 

My end of the year tally is slightly higher than last at 24 rather than 20, but what surprised me is what a cum dump I've become. Whereas I loaded 14 people with my spunk and received 6 loads last year, this year I only bred 6 people, but 17 people poured their jizz inside me! Plus I enjoyed one guy spewing his load all over my face.

I think I'll take the record for the lowest tally of the thread, and claim only two loads all year. There was the black guy who bred me at IML Cumunion, and then a fellow mohawk bro at MIR last November. And that is IT, I swear! LOL

I don't get loads very often, can you tell? Maybe 2020 will change that.

With two loads taken this afternoon I’ve reached:

- 53 loads taken up my ass

- 28 loads i’ve pumped up other guys’ assess

- 6 loads squirted down throats. 

2019 was the year I became a slut, probably 10 times the loads I’ve ever taken in previous years. I expect 2020 to be even sluttier.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

My final load tally for 2019:

286 loads in my ass from 183 guys. 73 completely anon, and 46 through the gloryhole.

That’s a load every 30 hours over the year. My pace definitely picked up in the last quarter, when I collected over a load a day.

Solid progress from 2018, where I took 208 loads. 2020 goal is 365. 

• Like 1

Total for 2019

228 loads - Swallowed 103, Took up hole - 125

Of those - 53 were from Cowboy - 49 were from PIG Brother. Secretly had a contest running between them. 

No load - sucked 45, fucked by 25

Not bad totals for living in a small town. 

Want to exceed total in 2020

On 1/1/2020 at 8:40 AM, MascAssUpPDX said:

My final load tally for 2019:

286 loads in my ass from 183 guys. 73 completely anon, and 46 through the gloryhole.

That’s a load every 30 hours over the year. My pace definitely picked up in the last quarter, when I collected over a load a day.

Solid progress from 2018, where I took 208 loads. 2020 goal is 365. 

That's AWESOME!!! I would like to start participating in this contest myself now. 

2019 Totals:  392 Raw Fucks🍆 Taken & Given (Yeah, I know not all fucks resulted in a load💦 but most did) - an increase of 49 over 2018.  2020 Goal is 400+

* 291 Raw Fucks Taken 

* 101 Raw Fucks Given

Oink!! 🐷

• Upvote 1

This interest me alot I've never kept up with how many men fuck me i have no clue what my 2019 tally is all i can say is alot!!!!!! But be i shsll keep a log book for 2020 just to see how many