2019 Load Tally

Bammbammbarexxx

I'm having an extremely slow year so far. Have been so busy with work and business travel that I'm not hitting the bookstores as often as I'd like. And have only hosted one sex party. And it was just ok, not great. I have 18 loads in my ass. And 12 loads down my throat.  I was double that total by this time last year. 

Guest faggot hole

Well these last two weeks have been awe inspiring.  By March 15, my total for the year stood at 147.  Since then i've added an additional 57 loads, in 14 days.  That's a shade over four loads a day.  My total for the year now stands at 204.

On 2/18/2019 at 3:49 PM, BB4fking said:

Ive only just got an app for tallying loads so haven’t kept score for January but for February (so far) it is 1 load given and 1 load taken. Slow I know but hope to up the rate later this month at Sydney Mardi Gras.

What so Ap do you have for the tally??