Atlanta visit - where to go

SlutbbBrandon

Hey guys, planning a weekend trip to Atlanta in the next month. Will be alone and my only plans will be fucking. Never been before, so looking for ideas on where to stay, any clubs to visit, etc. I’m mostly interested in other younger guys, 18-40s. I haven’t been recently tested, not on prep, and will play with anyone I’m into :) 

If you're here on a Wednesday, check out Manifest's event night and see if it suits your tastes. Check their website for which one.

The Red Roof Inn seems to be a popular spot for motel hookups, always seems to be a cumdump there taking loads.

Haven't been to Flex myself, but Manifest is good on Wednesdays and Saturdays, with the latter having guys come in early for the discounted rate, leaving for the bars, then coming back around midnight on.. Get there around 11 and pig out.

If you want gloryholes, Southern Nights on Cheshire has video booths with some decent action, though not sure what times are better than others.

Hit me up if you want a NSA cumdump to unload in ;)

• Like 2

Hey Brandon, if you are looking for a club, the Heretic is good on Wed/Fri/Sat nights.  Also, right next door is BJ's bar which has dancer boys.  Manifest the sex club is across the street from both bars which is convenient after partying if you are looking to fuck or get fucked.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2019 at 10:20 AM, boybottom4use said:

Hey Brandon, if you are looking for a club, the Heretic is good on Wed/Fri/Sat nights.  Also, right next door is BJ's bar which has dancer boys.  Manifest the sex club is across the street from both bars which is convenient after partying if you are looking to fuck or get fucked.  

I agree with boybottom, Heretic is a good place to go and is free to get in but BE WARNED ESPECIALLY WITH HERETICS, DO NOT TAKE YOUR WALLET INSIDE !. only take your ID and 1 form of payment. Leave other forms of payments in your car or place you are staying. Whatever club you go to I would use this same policy, It only took 1 time for it to happen to me, I had to freeze all my cards and monitor my credit for over a year. wasn't worth it when I could have prevented it from the start and that's not to mention that I lost irreplaceable items in my wallet that is now gone forever.

• Upvote 1