Top sucking bottoms dick

Guest bumbtch

Guest bumbtch

I'm a bottom and maybe it's just me but I don't really enjoy it when anyone sucks my dick. I don't like using my dick for anything.

I'm the cock sucker. I'm the cum swallower. I'm the one that's supposed to take the dick.

I completely identify as a man and I'm not feminine but I feel like my hole is my sexual organ. So I feel like I have no need to use my dick ever. I don't even masturbate. At least not by rubbing my dick. I masturbate anally.

So when a top asks me to suck my dick I usually don't let them.

Does anyone else do this?

Guest Memphian

I like my tops to be all top, and I've gotten rid of regulars who started taking an interest in my dick.  However, after I've had my fill of loads in my belly and ass I will let another bottom suck my cock on my way out of the theater.  By that time I usually have blue balls because I'm always hard when getting fucked or sucking cock.

Not a true top I guess. I can go both ways but the hookup should already be predetermined. If I'm showing up to get my cock sucked, that's it. My cock and cum in your throat and I'm out. You want me to bend you over, fine I'll pound you out dump my load and go. I'm not touching your cock and don't give a fuck about it. 

If I feel like bottoming, I'll suck and fuck the top, don't need/want him touching my cock. 

That said, I've experienced this a few times. When I show up to get my dick sucked and I'm fucking your face and telling you to throat my dick like a cocksucking faggot, do not try to put your finger in my ass. That's a fucking turnoff. 

Guest AmbertheTG75

I’m a total bottom and keep my clitty locked up in chastity. That way even if the top wants to suck it or play with it he can’t lol

When I bottom, my  preference is for the Fucker to ignore my dick so that I can focus entirely on him, his cock, and my cunt.

However, as the top; he can do with my body as he pleases...but lets just say any atttention he gives my tool is to his detriment; both in terms of how much pleasure he will receive and my level of submission during and after the scene. 

When I top, the bottoms dick is entirely ignored.