Assaulted At The Video Booth

I was back in El Paso on business for a few days, I and remembered having a really fun time at a very seedy off the road adult booth and sex shop. The place was always full of mostly Latino dick of every age, size and type. The first time I was there, I was in heaven sucking every type cock being fed to me; cut, uncut, large, small, beefy, you name the cock and I sucked it!

This time I decided to totally fem out and give the guys a look at a little cock-teasing whore. Cute wig, earrings, painted nails, purple top, short-short skirt and white laced stockings with matching heels. I arrived late in the evening and to my surprise the parking lot was moderately full. After parking, I took in the looks I received entering the doorway. I joyed the stares and sounds I heard as my heels slowly clacked on the tiled floor while making my way through the toy aisle to the video booths. As I worked my way back, there were more that I few guys that “accidentally” brushed against my plump ass with more than their hands.

There about 12 rooms in total. Most were small rooms one-person booths, but a couple rooms were a bit large with ratty cum stained chairs. All the rooms had a pungent, musty odor that rushed out whenever a door was opened. The room I slinked into smelled like unwashed crotch and had several splotches of still sticky cum on the floor. It was quite dark, but before I closed the door, I looked back to see a few guys making their way the back booths. One I got in and close to door, before I even popped in coins to start the videos, the first cock flopped in my gloryhole. I took little time getting comfortable, then started blowing that first cock to completion. It was only a few moments before that spent and slimy dick was replace by a hard dark tool, after a hearing him moan “Oh Shit!” he unload in my mouth in less than a minute.

The next cock was uncut and already leaking precum. I sat so I was on over the back of the disgusting chair. I pulled down my panties, so I could suck off the guy that stuffed his cock and balls through the gloryhole while the guy in the opposite booth was able to put his arm through the passage and fondle my ass and butthole. I lost time as I sucked well over a dozen cocks. A couple pulled out before they came, another two wore condoms (I hate that taste), but the rest came down my throat, zipped up and left. The turn on, was sucking a strange, faceless cock and hearing him behind the wall, each guy had a different sound as they blew their nut. Some were aggressive, vocal and vile, others had an almost silent release before they zipped up.

40 minutes later as I thought I was sucking and stroking the last strange cock of the night, my heart jumped as the door to my booth was yanked open! And there stood a tall, muscular guy who appeared to be half Black, half Latino walked right in my booth rubbing his bulge in front of his pants. He had to be at least 6' 3" or taller and was a no-nonsense brute of a bull. Looking at his forearms, there was no way one of his big hairy arms could fit through the opening of the gloryhole, no damn way! Anyhow, we made eye contact as he looked at me, cum drooling down my chin, on the char with my panties halfway down my thick thighs. With one move, he picked me up by the waist and stood me upright. In my heels I was still tiny in front of him. This guy was in no mood for gloryhole only service. Unzipping his pants, he finally pulled out his beefy member then sat down on the filthy chair. “Suck it bitch.”

Looking over my shoulder, with only the light of the flickering video screens, I immediately saw the booth door was blocked by shadowy figures and thought this had gone further than I ever expected. I no longer owned the situation, and my control had been taken away. The odd feelings of panic and fear made me unconsciously pull my panties back up like a woman trying to regain her dignity. The faint light showed his grim face. Over the moans of the videos that were playing, his deep voice repeated “SUCK IT NOW BITCH!” Getting down on my knees, between his legs, I began taking him in my mouth. I sucked and tongued his salty swollen head; then slid my tongue up and down his piss. "Good faggot" he said, as he pressed my head further down onto his cock. The thickness made it difficult to take him too far down my throat, but I did the best I could before gagging and coming up for air. While I was sucking on him, he kicked off his shoes and removed his pants. Then he lifted his legs, exposing his huge, low hanging nappy balls "Suck my balls, queer."

I did as I was told. His balls were also salty and smelled of sweat. The smell was intoxicating. I licked both his balls, then took each of them into my mouth. "Lick my ass" he grunted, as he lifted his knees to his chest. I licked under his balls and down to his dark, puckered asshole. "Nice job, fag, clean my asshole” Then I felt him stiffen up as he let loose the loudest and most disgusting blast of gas in my face. I squirmed to get away, but he held my head tight. “Keep licking that asshole queer" as he let another one rip.

As I was eating his hole, it seemed like the number of shadowy figures doubled. Men watching, some stroking as I serviced this brute. Hands pulled up my skirt, rubbed my ass and creeped under my panties, it was like several fingers were trying to invade my gurl pussy, all at once. I even felt shots of jizz leak on my butt cheeks. Taking his cue from the shadows, he bent over, sliding his hand around my skirt, under my panties finding my asshole. He rubbed my button, obviously wanting to fuck me. At this time, I was petrified of the bad thing he had in mind for my pussy. He kept fingering and massaging my hole. While sitting down he reached in the pocket of his Levi’s. Without saying a word, he stood up, turned me around and planted me over the back of the fowl smelling chair. "No", I said as I struggled to get away, but two figures came out the shadows to firmly hold me in place. My chunky feminine body squirmed but it was absolutely no use. My heart was beating like a jackhammer; I was totally helpless.  In the dark, having my big butt forced over the chair with a knee in my back and my shoulders pinned down.

"No” "It’s not supposed to be like this!” I begged. When my skirt went up, I pleaded again, but the only other sounds were the videos playing and cocks flapping. My spine chilled when my cotton panties were ripped off me with a one quick yank "Please don't", I begged again.

"Shut up, faggot. You know you want this cock, so shut…it fuck…. up". I felt cold lube being drizzled down the crack of my exposed ass. When I tried to turn around a hand grabbed me by the back of the neck restraining me further. Next, I felt him squirt the cool lube up my hole and I instantly puckered. I could hear him squeeze more onto his meaty weapon, then the assault began.  With a piercing shock, I felt his unprotected cock head forcing its way in my sissy cunt. "NO…. STOP!", I begged. He paid no attention as he continued popping open my pussy. It was overwhelming, intense and degrading; and I was I was powerless to get away from him or the others. Once he had gotten most of his cock inside me, he began to pump. Over and over I begged him to pull out but then I felt him grab me around the waist and really began to pump. Slamming his cock deep into me, then pulling nearly out of me, before slamming back into me again. The shadowy figures in the dark hallways got more and more excited the more I screamed and begged to be let go.  "Ple…please put a condom on", I pleaded. "Shut the fuck up, Fag," he growled as he continued to pound my no longer tiny hole.

Knowing I had loss any shreds of control, I moaned "Please, please don’t cum in me" I whimpered under my tears. He paid no attention to me as he continued his assault on my hole. My asshole was burning and lost the strength to keep fighting back. I told myself to take it, it all would be over soon.

He rocked me so hard as he pumped me, I knew my ass would take days to recover and I promised myself NEVER to go in another adult store again! Without any warning he slammed even deeper into me and held it there. “NO, NO, NO he’s cumming in me!!!” ran through my head. I could feel his cock throbbing as he let out a loud groan. "AHHHGGG...!!! FUCKKK...!!!" he grunted as he filled my ass with his load, I thought he would never stop cumming. He pulled his cock from me and it made a farting sound and I felt him drizzle a trail of his cum and my guts out my sissy cunt. My limp body just laid over the chair as his disgusting jizz continued to pour out of my gaping asshole. As he pulled on his pants and slipped on his shoes, my head continues to grasp what had happened and I still didn’t move off the chair. I was too sore, scared and exhausted to move. When the two other brutes released their grip, I wiped my tears. Before he left, I felt a hard smack on my sticky fat ass, then I heard him finally exited the booth.

Just as I was attempting to get off the chair, a heavy-set Mexican guy walked in the booth. He said something in Spanish then two more guys walked in and held me down again, but this time they locked the door. After laughing a few more words in Spanish, I only understood “black bitch” and “pussy” by this time I was too tired to put up a fight. Without any hesitation or lube, the Mexican slammed into me in one swift move. He talked in Spanish the entire time he fucked me, then with a few grunts, I felt another deposit emptied in my asshole. "Gracias," he joked as he pulled out, quickly pulled up his pants and exited my booth. This continued over and over until every man either jacked off or came in me, then they let me go.

I drove back into town and did the walk of shame back to my hotel room using my key to sneak in through the back entrance. I didn't even have the energy to shower, I removed my heels, skirt, top and stained lace stockings and laid across the bed. To my surprise, my little dick was rock hard and I even jacked off thinking about my ordeal.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

On 1/6/2019 at 10:08 AM, Browncherrygurl said:

I was back in El Paso on business for a few days, I and remembered having a really fun time at a very seedy off the road adult booth and sex shop. The place was always full of mostly Latino dick of every age, size and type. The first time I was there, I was in heaven sucking every type cock being fed to me; cut, uncut, large, small, beefy, you name the cock and I sucked it!

This time I decided to totally fem out and give the guys a look at a little cock-teasing whore. Cute wig, earrings, painted nails, purple top, short-short skirt and white laced stockings with matching heels. I arrived late in the evening and to my surprise the parking lot was moderately full. After parking, I took in the looks I received entering the doorway. I joyed the stares and sounds I heard as my heels slowly clacked on the tiled floor while making my way through the toy aisle to the video booths. As I worked my way back, there were more that I few guys that “accidentally” brushed against my plump ass with more than their hands.

There about 12 rooms in total. Most were small rooms one-person booths, but a couple rooms were a bit large with ratty cum stained chairs. All the rooms had a pungent, musty odor that rushed out whenever a door was opened. The room I slinked into smelled like unwashed crotch and had several splotches of still sticky cum on the floor. It was quite dark, but before I closed the door, I looked back to see a few guys making their way the back booths. One I got in and close to door, before I even popped in coins to start the videos, the first cock flopped in my gloryhole. I took little time getting comfortable, then started blowing that first cock to completion. It was only a few moments before that spent and slimy dick was replace by a hard dark tool, after a hearing him moan “Oh Shit!” he unload in my mouth in less than a minute.

The next cock was uncut and already leaking precum. I sat so I was on over the back of the disgusting chair. I pulled down my panties, so I could suck off the guy that stuffed his cock and balls through the gloryhole while the guy in the opposite booth was able to put his arm through the passage and fondle my ass and butthole. I lost time as I sucked well over a dozen cocks. A couple pulled out before they came, another two wore condoms (I hate that taste), but the rest came down my throat, zipped up and left. The turn on, was sucking a strange, faceless cock and hearing him behind the wall, each guy had a different sound as they blew their nut. Some were aggressive, vocal and vile, others had an almost silent release before they zipped up.

40 minutes later as I thought I was sucking and stroking the last strange cock of the night, my heart jumped as the door to my booth was yanked open! And there stood a tall, muscular guy who appeared to be half Black, half Latino walked right in my booth rubbing his bulge in front of his pants. He had to be at least 6' 3" or taller and was a no-nonsense brute of a bull. Looking at his forearms, there was no way one of his big hairy arms could fit through the opening of the gloryhole, no damn way! Anyhow, we made eye contact as he looked at me, cum drooling down my chin, on the char with my panties halfway down my thick thighs. With one move, he picked me up by the waist and stood me upright. In my heels I was still tiny in front of him. This guy was in no mood for gloryhole only service. Unzipping his pants, he finally pulled out his beefy member then sat down on the filthy chair. “Suck it bitch.”

Looking over my shoulder, with only the light of the flickering video screens, I immediately saw the booth door was blocked by shadowy figures and thought this had gone further than I ever expected. I no longer owned the situation, and my control had been taken away. The odd feelings of panic and fear made me unconsciously pull my panties back up like a woman trying to regain her dignity. The faint light showed his grim face. Over the moans of the videos that were playing, his deep voice repeated “SUCK IT NOW BITCH!” Getting down on my knees, between his legs, I began taking him in my mouth. I sucked and tongued his salty swollen head; then slid my tongue up and down his piss. "Good faggot" he said, as he pressed my head further down onto his cock. The thickness made it difficult to take him too far down my throat, but I did the best I could before gagging and coming up for air. While I was sucking on him, he kicked off his shoes and removed his pants. Then he lifted his legs, exposing his huge, low hanging nappy balls "Suck my balls, queer."

I did as I was told. His balls were also salty and smelled of sweat. The smell was intoxicating. I licked both his balls, then took each of them into my mouth. "Lick my ass" he grunted, as he lifted his knees to his chest. I licked under his balls and down to his dark, puckered asshole. "Nice job, fag, clean my asshole” Then I felt him stiffen up as he let loose the loudest and most disgusting blast of gas in my face. I squirmed to get away, but he held my head tight. “Keep licking that asshole queer" as he let another one rip.

As I was eating his hole, it seemed like the number of shadowy figures doubled. Men watching, some stroking as I serviced this brute. Hands pulled up my skirt, rubbed my ass and creeped under my panties, it was like several fingers were trying to invade my gurl pussy, all at once. I even felt shots of jizz leak on my butt cheeks. Taking his cue from the shadows, he bent over, sliding his hand around my skirt, under my panties finding my asshole. He rubbed my button, obviously wanting to fuck me. At this time, I was petrified of the bad thing he had in mind for my pussy. He kept fingering and massaging my hole. While sitting down he reached in the pocket of his Levi’s. Without saying a word, he stood up, turned me around and planted me over the back of the fowl smelling chair. "No", I said as I struggled to get away, but two figures came out the shadows to firmly hold me in place. My chunky feminine body squirmed but it was absolutely no use. My heart was beating like a jackhammer; I was totally helpless.  In the dark, having my big butt forced over the chair with a knee in my back and my shoulders pinned down.

"No” "It’s not supposed to be like this!” I begged. When my skirt went up, I pleaded again, but the only other sounds were the videos playing and cocks flapping. My spine chilled when my cotton panties were ripped off me with a one quick yank "Please don't", I begged again.

"Shut up, faggot. You know you want this cock, so shut…it fuck…. up". I felt cold lube being drizzled down the crack of my exposed ass. When I tried to turn around a hand grabbed me by the back of the neck restraining me further. Next, I felt him squirt the cool lube up my hole and I instantly puckered. I could hear him squeeze more onto his meaty weapon, then the assault began.  With a piercing shock, I felt his unprotected cock head forcing its way in my sissy cunt. "NO…. STOP!", I begged. He paid no attention as he continued popping open my pussy. It was overwhelming, intense and degrading; and I was I was powerless to get away from him or the others. Once he had gotten most of his cock inside me, he began to pump. Over and over I begged him to pull out but then I felt him grab me around the waist and really began to pump. Slamming his cock deep into me, then pulling nearly out of me, before slamming back into me again. The shadowy figures in the dark hallways got more and more excited the more I screamed and begged to be let go.  "Ple…please put a condom on", I pleaded. "Shut the fuck up, Fag," he growled as he continued to pound my no longer tiny hole.

Knowing I had loss any shreds of control, I moaned "Please, please don’t cum in me" I whimpered under my tears. He paid no attention to me as he continued his assault on my hole. My asshole was burning and lost the strength to keep fighting back. I told myself to take it, it all would be over soon.

He rocked me so hard as he pumped me, I knew my ass would take days to recover and I promised myself NEVER to go in another adult store again! Without any warning he slammed even deeper into me and held it there. “NO, NO, NO he’s cumming in me!!!” ran through my head. I could feel his cock throbbing as he let out a loud groan. "AHHHGGG...!!! FUCKKK...!!!" he grunted as he filled my ass with his load, I thought he would never stop cumming. He pulled his cock from me and it made a farting sound and I felt him drizzle a trail of his cum and my guts out my sissy cunt. My limp body just laid over the chair as his disgusting jizz continued to pour out of my gaping asshole. As he pulled on his pants and slipped on his shoes, my head continues to grasp what had happened and I still didn’t move off the chair. I was too sore, scared and exhausted to move. When the two other brutes released their grip, I wiped my tears. Before he left, I felt a hard smack on my sticky fat ass, then I heard him finally exited the booth.

Just as I was attempting to get off the chair, a heavy-set Mexican guy walked in the booth. He said something in Spanish then two more guys walked in and held me down again, but this time they locked the door. After laughing a few more words in Spanish, I only understood “black bitch” and “pussy” by this time I was too tired to put up a fight. Without any hesitation or lube, the Mexican slammed into me in one swift move. He talked in Spanish the entire time he fucked me, then with a few grunts, I felt another deposit emptied in my asshole. "Gracias," he joked as he pulled out, quickly pulled up his pants and exited my booth. This continued over and over until every man either jacked off or came in me, then they let me go.

I drove back into town and did the walk of shame back to my hotel room using my key to sneak in through the back entrance. I didn't even have the energy to shower, I removed my heels, skirt, top and stained lace stockings and laid across the bed. To my surprise, my little dick was rock hard and I even jacked off thinking about my ordeal.

Now I wish that I could cross paths with men who could dominate me like they did you. But I am 6'7" tall and weigh 240 lbs. So even when I ask guys on street if they'll let me suck their cock. I don't really have anything to worry about.

• Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest PloyPhuckToy

thank you for hot story i felt i was there and the one assaulted and used so good description so hot nasty very good writing!

• 2 months later...

Assaulted At The Video Booth is not the right words to use here, although it seen a lot of fun and I would love it all.

Now you  Dress like a slut whore and go into a Adult Video store with nasty gloryholes on the Mexican Boarder in EL Pasco Texas.

You service many nasty men without question and love it. Then when the Men want it their way not your it a Assault?

I am a Dumb stupid Bimbo full TS and know if I go into a place like that all bet are off, all control is given up and you are at their mercy.

I think you got what you asked for and did for hour with many men.

• Like 2