• Lotion
    • Vaseline
    • Olive oil
    • Soap
    • Cooking oil
    • Spit
    • No lube (dry)

Guest bumbtch

I've used a number of these for my ass but I'm curious to know what other use in themselves or in others

Edited by bumbtch

Guest BBBoyfromTN

My favorite is to use is cum...either mine, the top's cum, another guy's, whatever. Seriously, cum is the best lube. Was at a sex club last night and jacked off this bottom getting fucked and used his load to lube up the ass of the guy I fucked. If I have to use a lube I go with an oil based one, but honestly like Vaseline a lot. When I first started fucking around my mom had some so just used that. Brings back memories I suppose but it's a good lube too.

1 hour ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

If I have to use a lube I go with an oil based one, but honestly like Vaseline a lot. When I first started fucking around my mom had some so just used that.

Not all oil-bases give the same results, because oils come from different sources.   Even among similar  oil’s results can be different. Take for example Vaseline versus Anal Lube by Doc Johnson. I have always found Vaseline to be a bit thick  and  greasy for my taste, but Anal Lube, which is also petrolatum-based, is lighter and not as clingy.

Coconut oil is also oil-based, but the oil is a vegetable base. The difference between the petroleum-based oils and coconut oil is that the petroleum based oils do not penetrate or absorb into the skin. They cover the skin with a thick coating sealing in moisture but also clogging the pores and sealing in bacteria. The vegetable-based oils do soak into the skin and moisturize the skin and may help resist infection while at the same time functioning as well as or better than the petrolatum-based lubricants. I don’t know about all live oil; I can’t imagine using it because of the smell. Coconut oil can be purchased with no smell and no taste.

I suppose one could try using lard (animal-based oil) but 1) eww, and 2) what gay man would ever want to end up with a reputation for being a lard-ass?

Word.

• Downvote 1

58 minutes ago, Memphian said:

I like Gun Oil but it's so slippery it's hard to handle the bottle, especially in a dark venue.

I tried a Gun Oil branded silicone/water hybrid, but I gave it away to a fister I met because I felt a really unpleasant burning every time a Top used it on me. I may just have a reaction to all silicone-based lubes, or just silicone in general.

Actually, I used to keep a container of each type of lube (water, silicone, w/s hybrid, coconut oil, petrolatum) on the table closest to the bed so any Top could have his preference if he wanted to lube me (I am, however, a BYOS bottom - Bring Your Own Spit). Now, though, I no longer offer a bottle of silicone-based lube at all. 

Not because it feels unpleasant... but because every. single. meatfucking. time, some guy would unscrew the top instead of flipping it open, spill half the contents trying to slick his cock instead of my ass, and turn the floor into a Skating-Rink-of-Death for anyone trying to come in for all the following Tops unless I paused everything, found cleaning supplies, and spent 15 minutes on my hands and knees scrubbing the floor like Cinderfuckingella. (I didn’t have any talking mice either - They must have all got shoved up somebody’s ass once upon a time...)

But I digress.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Haha 1

Guest Memphian
2 hours ago, SBB1984 said:

Pjur back door. Amazing how little I need to take loads all night.

The couple of times I've taken multiple loads in one night I lubed up with Gun Oil for the first fuck but after that, I realized I didn't need to reapply.  I've read a hundred guys on here say cum is the best lube and my experience indicates that is true.

YUP! CUM! Personally, especially with 'repeat breeders' I prefer they only slap on spit and especially if they precum a lot, 'the chute is primed'! After the first full load in my ass no further lube is necessary... if a guy pulls out his 'favorite lube' I don't stop him (I hate micro-managers in sex, lol) and let him do his thing... knock yourself out bro!

One of my (yet unfulfilled) fantasies is to catch a masturbators jizz at a sex-party (WITH WITNESSES) and use it as lube for the first guy stepping up...

• Like 1

Cum, of course... but since they don't sell it on Amazon, i really like Elbow Grease. Can't use it with silicon toys unfortunately, but i love the way it feels both going in and as it gets worked. i keep a container of it next to me on my bed, along with other selections like Cum Lube, silicon and water based lubes for my Top to choose from, but my favorite is the elbow grease. i also have filled a 50ml syringe with it and lay it on the bed next to me as well in case i get a Top who likes super sloppy, He can shoot it in my hole and fill it with lube before He slides in.

I prefer spit since it is most readily available. Though I guess lots of tops somehow hate the thought of using their own saliva on their cock. Otherwise second favorite is any non-gloopy style lube. I prefer to still be able to feel the cock sliding on my inner walls rather than feeling like a waterbowl. But I also answer 'What is the best lube?' with 'Whatever the top has or wants to use.'