Guest bumbtch

Guest bumbtch

Tops: do you like stealthing a bottom? If so how often do you?

Bottoms: do you like being stealthed? 

I get really turned on when I'm being stealthed. I normally go bareback but there's something so hot about letting a guy think he's going to use a condom on me and letting him remove it. 

Love getting stealth, especially from a top that says "safe only", then you feel him shoot.  Or you find his load in your fucked ass after he left.  My hottest stealth was a married top who said he only fucks safe, came over and rubbered-up and fucked.  He'd pull out occasionally but I didn't sense he took it off.  I'm facedown him on my back and he bred me deep.  He fell asleep in me then woke up about 20-30 minutes later and fucked again.  I thought I was wet but wasn't sure.  He wanted me to stay there facedown and left quickly.  His long thin dick bred me deep.  So hot.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I love stealthing and will do it every chance I get. I’ve gotten good at too...tearing condoms so they leak and break, saying I’ll pull out to cum but having an “accident” and regulating my breathing so I can cum inside and they dont realize it.  Did the last one last night to this hot 18 y/o I been dicking regularly. He messaged me as I landed last night saying I should come by and fuck him. He likes me to pull out and cum down his throat and love to do that. What he doesn’t realize is I get worked up easily and usually shoot my first load pretty quick. That first loads winds up inside him as he’ll let me fuck him him bare so long as I don’t cum inside him. He knows I precut a lot and so I guess he thinks all that cum leaking out his ass is just precum. I flooded his ass last night and kept stroking so I’d have another load to blow in his mouth. I’ve probably loaded his ass over a hundred times and he either doesn’t realize or doesn’t care. He claims he’s straight so probably not all that smart at gay sex, but know he’s getting fucked by other guys too. 

I have it done to me several times - usually at a party - sometimes at first a condom and second and thirds barebacking - love seeing videos and chatting about it - now barebacking - curious of those atitudes who does it - easier stealthing more times doing it ?  pounding - breeding and seeding the cunt hole ?  Poz juices ?

As a bottom, i love the idea of stealthing, it is a huge turn on. For me, it has nothing to do with chasing (to late for that anyway). For me there is something psychologically exciting and satisfying about a Top having His way with me without my complete knowledge. i think, as far as i can tell,  for me it has to do with my complete giving of myself to my Top and His assumption that He has carte blanche, that He doesn't really need permission.  my absolute favorite form of stealthing is when a Top pisses in me without asking. i guess i am so used to taking a Tops fluids that i often cannot tell by feel when He has cum or if He pisses, and am used to holding it all in, so i won't discover a Top has pissed in me until much later... and it gives me a HUGE thrill when i realize it.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

when i was younger and fucked safe  it was really hot and scary when a condom "broke" and it was usually with the sames guys that condoms broke over and over util they convince me to just fuck bare cause i had taken their loads. now i only play bare and at that time I dint know what stealthing was. but it was done to me many times and it was hot

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest BBBoyfromTN
21 hours ago, Man4manplay said:

when i was younger and fucked safe  it was really hot and scary when a condom "broke" and it was usually with the sames guys that condoms broke over and over util they convince me to just fuck bare cause i had taken their loads. now i only play bare and at that time I dint know what stealthing was. but it was done to me many times and it was hot

Had to laugh at that, cause that’s what I do with guys that want me to wrap. I leave my pinkie nails long and jagged so I can tear the condom and it’ll break or tear. Most, but not all wind up going bare but some don’t. With them I stopped telling them it broke and let my seed spill free in them. For them I use a lube that looks like cum so it masks it. Mostly now I say nothing about the condom breaking and play dumb if caught (I didn’t know). I’ve mentioned Josh, the regular fuck and condiments Nazi before and I’ve gotten really good at tearing the condom on him, blasting inside, pulling out and quickly getting rid of the condiments so he doesn’t see it. He seems not to know I’m busting load after load inside him.

On 1/7/2019 at 10:16 AM, Man4manplay said:

Much the same for me. I allowed myself a few barebacking experiences early on, before eventually deciding I had tempted fate enough, and began insisting that I would only allow myself to get fucked wrapped. That phase lasted a few years until - thankfully - a few stealthy tops took it upon themselves to remind me of all I was missing. I've never looked back, and I've never felt more grateful.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/8/2019 at 9:12 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Had to laugh at that, cause that’s what I do with guys that want me to wrap. I leave my pinkie nails long and jagged so I can tear the condom and it’ll break or tear. Most, but not all wind up going bare but some don’t. With them I stopped telling them it broke and let my seed spill free in them. For them I use a lube that looks like cum so it masks it. Mostly now I say nothing about the condom breaking and play dumb if caught (I didn’t know). I’ve mentioned Josh, the regular fuck and condiments Nazi before and I’ve gotten really good at tearing the condom on him, blasting inside, pulling out and quickly getting rid of the condiments so he doesn’t see it. He seems not to know I’m busting load after load inside him.

I don't top much and all the condoms handle to me for free cause I refuse to buy, I pin them on a bulletin board  ( leave them for a few days with a few pins just to make sure they get a bit dry) so when a guy insists in fucking me with one it always breaks, and if you are a lucky bottom that I fuck once or twice a year I use them too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, bredbiyou said:

Much the same for me. I allowed myself a few barebacking experiences early on, before eventually deciding I had tempted fate enough, and began insisting that I would only allow myself to get fucked wrapped. That phase lasted a few years until - thankfully - a few stealthy tops took it upon themselves to remind me of all I was missing. I've never looked back, and I've never felt more grateful.

its weird because thinking now most of the times I got fuck I was really drunk or tipsy, sometimes got fucked in dark rooms, cars or alleys and I really don't remember insisting in condoms, but when I was sober and clear I was  a condom freak.

Imagining you ALL experienced the same scene like me - enjoying older males - insisting condoms but they always bread - feeling the gushing cum loads - sometimes party's - start with poppers and ending up more - might be 1 boyfriend but he invites his friends - happening so many times - the older boys saying encouraging words - you saying ," Fuck it - addicted to barebcking - fuck condoms ! I guess growing up , Blessed ? , am I fortunate that my cousin ( Older ) in the south - visiting him - he been seduced to Sex by his Father - I did not know but he and I had sex together ( Barebacking )  . Visiting him for the summer - their Hot tub scene - 3 some with him and his Dad !   HOT times ! My parents did not know but had a Great time ! Imagining others have done this !