Guest bumbtch

6 minutes ago, bbpoznow said:

I would love to  be stealthed  and have him tell me after he had cum in  me.

Oh Yessssssss !   After happen , same person - maybe their be a party - maybe a 3 some - have had a date - went back to his place - sucking him off or eating him out - then his roommate shows up - then while sucking him - his roommate started fucking me or group of boys learns your reputation invites you to their party's !

4 minutes ago, bareback-flipflop said:

I’m wondering if opposite stealthing exists. I can’t really imagine how, but it would be nice to find a way for that. Namely, my problem is not with tops who say they are using condome but not. I find more great tops who stick to the condome. Any tips?

It’s not so much “opposite stealthing”, but a couple times when a top has been fucking me with a rubber on I’d act like it was feeling really uncomfortable and ask him to pull out. Then I’d look him in the eye, slide the condom off, and guide his cock back in. They’re usually so turned on  at that point they don’t realise what they’re doing

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

I’m wondering if opposite stealthing exists. I can’t really imagine how, but it would be nice to find a way for that. Namely, my problem is not with tops who say they are using condome but not. I find more great tops who stick to the condome. Any tips?

1. Bring your own “special” condoms that  will break on use. The top will almost never stop. Personally had several never even tell me the condom broke. ? 

2. Lube your hole with Vaseline or another oil based lube before he arrives. It’ll damage the rubber. Mixed with step one and you have a sure fire method.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Dickmagnet
1 hour ago, PupShock said:

1. Bring your own “special” condoms that  will break on use. The top will almost never stop. Personally had several never even tell me the condom broke. ? 

2. Lube your hole with Vaseline or another oil based lube before he arrives. It’ll damage the rubber. Mixed with step one and you have a sure fire method.

This is exactly what i do too, always bring my own spiked condoms so they split every time. i am such a slut i will do anything to get that load inside me & yes i only use vaseline as lube too. when the condom splits & they notice it they just continue fucking me until they have busted inside me only very rarely do they stop & say the condom broke.

Apologies coz I know I've mentioned it before - it was still the hottest stealthing ever.

A guy my bf fancied invited me and my bf to play with him and his bf - all safe fun -which we did.   At the end the other two went downstairs to get some food leaving me with the host.  

He then said "can I put it in bare - not to fuck but just to feel it inside?"

I was sure he wasn't going to stick to that - but I said "ok" thinking I could tell him to stop when he started to fuck.

To my surprise he didn't.  He just put it in and kept it still - no movement at all, for what felt like 5 minutes. 

Then suddenly still no movement - but I just feel his cum shooting inside me.

"I've cum" he said (something I had already worked out).

I pretended to be annoyed - found my bf and said we were leaving. But of course went back for more.

Still don't know how he did it though.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys!!! I finally tried this...I’m a total slut cum dump chaser and always go bare!! Guys who want safe, I say “no.” So after reading the above “reverse stealth” tactics I thought I would try it sometime and it happened last night.  

I was home and had a bbrt and adam4adam ad up for guys to stop by and breed me. Nothing major, just looking for a few loads on a Friday night. I had one cum load in me and I get a response from a very young guy on A4A that wanted to fuck me, but only safe as he had a girlfriend! That’s when I remembered this thread and told him, “sure.” Then he asks all the stuff about, “am I clean?” “am I sure?” “When did I last test?” After all that, then he asks me, “u have condoms and lube, right?” UGH, but we good bottoms do almost anything for our tops. I told him what he wanted to hear and he pissed me off so I really wanted to stealth him. He was 30 min away, so I’m going through drawers looking for condoms. I never use them so had to find one. I found one that who knows how old it was. Then my task was how do I do this so he won’t notice. I finally opened it, careful not to unroll it. I got a pin, and all I could think to do was puncture it all over with the pin. U guys have to picture me, naked, a little cum dripping down my leg, running around the house trying to find a condom, then at the table trying to figure out how to sabatoge it. Funny!

He arrives, I’m naked, ass up on living room floor, condom and vasiline on floor near my ass. I took a quick look as he was undressing; cute, very tall 6’1” or 6’2”,  lean, 20 something, no body hair except big, huge black bush of pubic hair, uncut, long skinny dick, but unusually thick and already hard! He fingers my ass, then says, “it’s wet, u been fucked unsafe?” I say, “no, just lubed myself up for you.” He says, “nice!” I hear him working the rubber on his thick dick. Then his fingers with a big glob of Vaseline. Then he goes in me, so nice and thick, he lays on my back, but weird with the condom, sort of cold. He starts pumping me back and forth slowly, in/out, hard and deep, he fucks a good 3 or 4 minutes faster. Then he starts pulling all the way out and and I can tell he is fussing with the rubber, but he keeps fucking me. Then all the way out again, more fussing with his cock. I swear I can feel his skin in me, then he fucks faster and faster, deep, then he explodes and yells like he dog, OMG was he loud! I can feel his cock throbbing in me releasing his sperm in me! I’m really enjoying it on my knees. Then like in 5 seconds he pulls out of me, says he needs flush the condom. He goes in bathroom, flushes, comes out quickly dresses and is gone in less that 1 minute after pulling out of me! I’ve never seen any top leave that fast.

the results- he left a huge load dripping in me. I mean I’m wet all over. I tasted it and it was good cum.  I went into bathroom and the condom was still floating in there; completely ragged and broken. HA! It worked. Safe boy when he was hard and horny and in my beautiful ass (if I do say so) he could not stop. I stealthed him!

20 or 30 minutes later he sends me a note on A4A, “you’re sure u r clean right?” I just responded, “Why are u asking again?”

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

I can remember this happening to me only twice.  Back before I was exclusively bareback.  I asked them both to wear condoms.  One of them didn't seem to mind.  The other one seemed annoyed.  The one who didn't mind grabbed my neck when he was close to cumming.  I was on my stomach.  I heard him take the condom off and then ram back into me.  I told him not to, and he just held me down and came inside me.  The other guy, who was annoyed from the start, also took his off when he was close to cumming.  I told him not to also and he called me a fucking bitch and said he was going to do whatever he wanted, and he came in me too.

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I can remember this happening to me only twice.  Back before I was exclusively bareback.  I asked them both to wear condoms.  One of them didn't seem to mind.  The other one seemed annoyed.  The one who didn't mind grabbed my neck when he was close to cumming.  I was on my stomach.  I heard him take the condom off and then ram back into me.  I told him not to, and he just held me down and came inside me.  The other guy, who was annoyed from the start, also took his off when he was close to cumming.  I told him not to also and he called me a fucking bitch and said he was going to do whatever he wanted, and he came in me too.

In my 'safe sex' phase, this story or behavior like those guys you describe would have freaked me out! As things 'have changed' (for me over the years) oddly this behavior has a somewhat masochistic/erotic effect! It is almost like as a mortal 'being afraid of vampires' until a seductive vampire has chosen 'to initiate' a new conscript into the society of the undead! It looks like you are no longer afraid of 'vampires' ??? Offering your 'throat' or otherwise 'vulnerable' places of your anatomy? There is something very hot about 'playing with fire' and dancing with wolves!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rawsatyr said:

In my 'safe sex' phase, this story or behavior like those guys you describe would have freaked me out! As things 'have changed' (for me over the years) oddly this behavior has a somewhat masochistic/erotic effect! It is almost like as a mortal 'being afraid of vampires' until a seductive vampire has chosen 'to initiate' a new conscript into the society of the undead! It looks like you are no longer afraid of 'vampires' ??? Offering your 'throat' or otherwise 'vulnerable' places of your anatomy? There is something very hot about 'playing with fire' and dancing with wolves!

I feel the same.

7 hours ago, Monster5-8gPA said:

Guygonebad, lol, this was way to good! Bravo! I couldn’t stop laughing when you described him fussing with the rubber, lol. I guess the need to cum trumped the protection! Glad you got your load! 

It WAS fun!!! Something tells me he will be back. We’ll see...

• Like 1

From a top's perspective, a lot of guys say safe, but most will take it bare when the cock is against their hole.  Sure you have to work their hole to get it really hungry for cock, but with one exception, bottoms have all accepted my bare cock.  

• Like 1