Getting Away with Murder

Ranger Rick

It helps to have political connections.

https://www.advocate.com/crime/2019/1/07/another-black-man-has-died-home-democratic-donor-ed-buck

The body of another young black man has been found at the West Hollywood apartment of Ed Buck — a prominent Democratic donor who allegedly has a fetish for drugging sex workers — reports Wehoville.

Buck, a white man in his 60s, was investigated previously by authorities after the death of Gemmel Moore, who died of a methamphetamine overdose in Buck's home in July 2017. Since Moore's death was classified as an accidental overdose, numerous young black gay men have alleged that Buck has a fetish for shooting drugs into black men he picks up off the street or on hookup sites. 

• Like 1

I'm less focused on party affiliation than just the fact that, do you think if anyone who *wasn't* connected politically was found with not one but two dead guys in their home, and was furthermore known to fetishize giving drugs to such guys... well, I just have a tough time believing the DA would be like, "Shit happens, you're free to go" if it was just a regular person and not party of the political oligarchy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

In my hometown, prosecutors don't prosecute drugs as a crime, or murder much(187 in 2018, few arrests) All the years i used meth, i never heard of anyone die from OverDose on meth. I OD'd regularly, came to, and felt shitty for a month. Drugs have changed since I used, b4 2006.

I've known one dude, sexy as fuck marine officer sniper, who spent time in a coma after eating a quantity of meth, not sure he ever recovered his sanity, butt he may have been crazy, violent, and self-destructive before the coma.

I'm saying I'd like to see the toxicology report on the vic.