Secret Slut so I thought

My name is Audrey, I am 20 and I have a boyfriend he is a computer geek and although we have sex we have never had enough for my liking.  Jared is okay with twice a month.  We have been together a year and I have to admit, for the first six months I was really good and took care of myself between our two sex sessions a month.  I tried to keep my mind busy with hanging out with friends and staying active.  Since I am in college it is not hard to do, I joined a study group and it consisted of two of us girls and four guys.  We would get together and study and the guys would make comments about us and what we were wearing etc.  It was harmless, Nancy took offense and left the group.  That left me with my four sexy classmates to try to focus on my work.  One night Adam asked me if he could talk to me after, Adam was tall 6'3 190 blonde with blue eyes and beautiful white teeth.  I hung back and asked Adam what was up and he said he wanted to talk to me in private so we walked and he shared that he was failing one of his classes and needed some help.  He asked me if I could help him, I asked what subject and he said World History was the worst as we walked we ended up right in front of his building and he invited me up.  We sat on the soft and talked and he got his book out and as we sat there it went silent, I could feel the sexual tension in the room and he leaned in and kissed me.  I did not stop him but when he came up for air I told him I had a boyfriend.  He said what does that matter, I have a girlfriend.  I wanted to be faithful but I did not have the will to stop, I leaned in and kissed him as he started to grope my breast and unbutton my top. 

I paused a moment to think about stopping him but he had my top off before I knew it and my  bra followed.  He grabbed my tit and starts to suck and nipple my nipple and his hands went for my skirt and he had it unzipped and ready to fall of as he pulled me up and I was standing there in my panties and those were only one for a couple more minute.  I was naked and so wet already.  He lifted my left leg and started to eat me out and I was moaning and shaking and I came.  He got up and leaned in and kissed me and then then slipped his shorts down and his big boner sprung out. Had to be 9 and pretty thick.  I got down and started to suck him and see what I could take and after two minutes he gabbed me and carried me to his bed and set me down and moved my legs spread wide and pushed me back on the bed and started to finger me and then press his big head in side me.  I wanted to tell him to put something on like a condom but no words came out and be fore I released he was deep inside me and fuck me me and I was moaning like a bitch in head.  This went on for twenty minutes and then he shot in side me and just left his dick in there and slowly pumped it in and out of me.  I was so hot, he seemed to be moving faster and faster and then he started pounding me and I cam just before he did. 

He pulled out and told me it was getting to late to study but he really needed my help and asked if I was free at 8 PM tomorrow.  I said I should be and he told me he would text me and and this was all going on as I was getting dressed and cum was dripping at the down my led a little.  I got dressed and left thinking how amazing that was and how we never really talked about it and then acted like it never happened.  I thought it was hot and it might just be a one time thing or something.  I went home to my boyfriend and thought how much I loved having Adams cum inside me.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

I got home and my boyfriend did not even notice that I was a little flush and not sure if he could smell it but I kept smelling Adams cum.  That is partly because I slide my finger down my panties while I was a stop sign and rubbed it across my vagina and pulled it up and smelled it and I think I got some of his cum on my nose but I loved it.  I tried to collect myself while I started to get ready for bed and fell sleep with a smile on my face and cum in my pussy.

The next day I got up and went to school and when I ran into Adam he said he really needed to study but his gf was coming in for a few days and could not get together but he told me that Abdul needed help in the same subject, he text Abdul and asked if he was available tonight so I could help him study.  He had not even ask me if I was free and assumed I was going to help him, I was and I could really think about was him fucking me again and cumming inside me.  He turned to me and told me we def need to study together as soon as my Girl friend leaves as he rushed off to class saying I am gonna text you Abdul's address be there at 430 after class okay.  He walked fast and I thought wish he had pinned me against the wall and fucked me before he left.  I collected my thoughts and rushed off to class. I used my gps in class to find out where I was heading after and it was three blocks away.  Not to bad, we left out early so I grabbed a drink and heading towards Abdul's place. I arrived and it was really nice, he had the top floor of a three story building, he walked out in shorts and a tank top and invited me up.  I climbed the stairs and he invited me in and I could tell he was not wearing underwear, his penis looked huge. 

He had me sit on the sofa and he offered me glass of water and disappeared into his room and came back with his World History book and tossed it on the table. He sat next to me and the material around his dick was tented.  His penis rested over his leg and in my direction.  There was a little wet spot like he had just peed when he was in his room.  We talked for a little while while he told me what he needed help with and I could barely listen and before you knew it I was rubbing his dick and he started to get hard.  He leaned own and whispered in my ear, go ahead and take it out. I did not even look at him but I ran my hand up his leg, and fished out this thick brown dick.  He was uncut and it was beautiful.  He moved and pulled down his shorts and then rested his hips down and put his hand on the back of my head and I slowly went down toward his dick and he lifted it with his left hand and pulled back the skin for me to see his leaking head and I opened my mouth and started to suck him.  He made a moan and leaned back as I tried to get it all in my mouth and throat. I was able to get about half way down and I felt his hand on the back of my head and before I knew it he had popped it in my throat and I could not breath.  I started to panic and he let up and I came up for air.  He grabbed my hand and led me to his  bedroom and he undressed me and and fondled my breast and pinched my left nipple.  That made me jump and he laid down on the bed and patted his hand and told me to suck him like this and I did, he lifted my right led and slide under me and started to eat me out, I was moaning and he guided his dick into my mouth and I sucked his dick as he stuck hid tongue deep inside me and played with my clit and I felt it coming and I arched my back as I came off his dick and came hard in Abdul's mouth. 

He held me there as I was shaking and then guided me over and started rubbing his huge dick on my clit and then pushed lower and slowly guided it into me as I was stretching, god was he huge and finally he bottomed out and I was able to catch my breath.  I started to speak and he put his hand over my mouth and said, no talking.  Then he started to fuck me slowly as first and I would whimper in pain and then the picked up the pace and this went on for about ten minutes and once he realized I was moaning he took his hand off my mouth and and kissed me as he fucked and tore up my pussy and then he shoved in me deep and shot his load.  He stayed right there  and after about a minute he pulled out and hopped in the shower.  I was not sure if I should follow him or what so I got up and started to head in but he leaned out and said he would be out in a minute, go ahead and get dressed.  I did and he hopped out naked and dried off in front of me and got dressed.  He leaned in and kissed me again and said I need to study Thursday be here the same time?  I said sure, and he walked me to the door and let me out and locked it.  WTF, I thought on the way home.  Does study mean fuck?  I did not care really but I knew Adam and Abdul were hot fucks and I wanted more of their big dicks and cum.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

When I got home Jared was still playing video games and I walked in with more confidence this time knowing he would not notice I had cum in my pussy.  I sat and watched tv and wondered if they both new about the fucks?  I thought maybe they did but they never said anything and they may not know.  I am not going to say anything because first I do not want it to tops, second I do not want them to know I let each of them cum in me if they do not already now and I was not ready to admit it to myself that I loved the idea of two different guys cumming in me two nights in a row.  That really makes me sound like a slut, I sat back and smile about how it made me feel and hoped no one would find out I thought about getting fucked every night by those two. 

I cuddled up to Jared and slept all night and got up in the morning and headed off to my job, I work part time at a restaurant down the street for spending money.  There are lots of construction workers and I rarely pay attention to them but there was a tall dark haired guy about 30 at the end of the counter and he was with a crew that always came in.  I took his order and found out his name was Ryan and he had just moved her and his wife and kid were back home.  He was looking for an apartment and asked me if I knew any.  I told him I lived in a pretty nice building down the street and there are always open unites. He thanked me and ate and I continued to work.  He slipped me a piece of paper before leaving and it had his number on it and it said, text me later I want information on your building.  I shot off a text to him that read, " Great to meet you Ryan, hit me up after you are off work and I can show you around the building and introduce you to the super to see if there are any units coming up.

I found myself day dreaming about Ryan, I tried to stop myself.  I knew he was married and had a kid and really just wanted a place to live. It did not stop my from imagining him pinning me against the wall and wanted him to drill me and fill my with his cum.  I know this was unlikely but it still made me hot and I know at the very least Adbul would most likely fuck me tomorrow when we "study."  I tried to study but I kept looking at my watch and wondering when Ryan got off work.  Jared would be home at 6PM and hoped Ryan would get here before 5 PM so I could connect him with my Super. It was 3:05 and I looked at my watch.  Then it buzzed, I looked and it was Jared asking me if I was going to be home for dinner tonight.  I text him back and said I had class tonight so no I would not be.  Then the text hit, Hi Audrey, is your offer still good for me to come back and check out your place.  I text back Sure, gave him my address and he said he would be there in five minutes since he was at the restaurant.

Damn, I was tingly all over.  I heard a knock and went to the door and there he was, he had been to the gym and he had a tank top and work out shorts on and he was far more muscled than I could have imagined in his loose close. I invited him and asked him if he wanted something to drink and he said sure, I brought him some water and asked if he wanted to see the apartment.  Sure that would be helpful, he cleared his throat and said, so you have a boyfriend? I quickly said yes but he is at work and will not be home till after 6 PM.  I thought to myself, why did you just tell him that.

He started commenting on the apartment and how nice it was and how he would like to live there and as we got to Jared and my bedroom I stopped in the door way and he stopped right behind me but pressed up against me.  I could feel his chest and junk pushed up against me.  He leaned down and said this is a really nice room, can I see the rest of it? I move forward and he followed.  He stayed right behind me and his hands started to unbutton my blouse. I froze and before I knew it my blouse was off and then my bra.  He grabbed my tits and held them and said, I have wanted to do this since this morning.  He leaned in and kissed my neck and then his hands drifted to my sweat  pants and started to push them down and I wanted to stop him but I could not and did not say a word.  My panties and my sweat pants down around my ankles and he had one hand between my legs and the other back on my left tit.  He kept rubbing my clit and I was getting really wet and the he moved his hands and picked me up and placed me on our bed and lifted my right leg and started to lick my pussy and clit and then went down and ate me out and make me cum, once and then again before he stood up and dropped his pants and out sprung this long dick that had to be 11" .  He leaned over me and the head of his dick was right above my mouth and I opened and he lowered himself into my mouth and I stated to suck him while he went back to eating me.  Then after about five minute of him lowering himself and me gagging he pulled his wet dick out and the spread my legs and slapped my clit with it.  I jumped and then she nestled the head of his dick into me and I started to moan and he said I was so wet wet he loves my pussy. 

He was deep in me and fucking me and telling me he loves fucking me and that he would need me often until his wife moves up.  I was moaning and then I came again on his big dick and she fucked me for another ten minutes and then came deep in me shaking as he unloaded.  He pulled out and fell onto the bed and caught his breath.  We laid there for about fifteen minutes and he caught his second wind and he pushed me to my side and lifted my left leg and slipped back inside me and fucked me for another thirty minutes and I came again before he shot the second load inside me.  Just then I looked over at the clock.  It was not 5: 30 and we missed the super and Jared would be home soon.  I popped up and said my boyfriend would be home soon and he said let me rinse off quickly and he hopped into the shower and then He got dressed.  He was taking his sweet time and he leaned in and kissed me and we made it to the door.  He left and from the poop hole I could see him walk away and the elevator open and Jared was walking toward the apartment and all of a sudden Ryan stops him as they are talking.  Fuck does he know my boyfriend? Was this a set up? 

I was panicking as I made the bed with fresh sheets.  It seemed like forever and Jared walked in and asked what I was doing here, I told him I was running late but needed to head out soon, he kissed me and I brushed by him and left for class.  I was a wreck, why would I let three guys in the same week fuck me and cum inside me. I need help! I am gonna need to find someplace to live if Jared finds out.  My parents would be disappointed, they think we are getting married one day.  Even though I was feeling all that, I slipped my finger down to my pussy and felt how wet I was and then tasted his cum on my finger after sliding it deep and putting it in my mouth.  Hope he fucks me again.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I made it to class and sat in me seat with my legs spread and knew his cum was leaking out a little.  My panties were wet and I liked it.  I am not sure what we were discussing in class but all I could think about was Ryan, Abdul and Adam.  It seemed like it had been so long since Adam had fucked me I really wanted to feel him inside me again and Abdul.  All of them really.  My mind was wondering thinking of a hot foursome with all three guys and me.  Abruptly class ended and I needed to leave and as I walked out into the hall Abdul was waiting there.  He greeted me and asked me how I was.  I told him good and tried to focus.  Could this be I wished for him and he was there. What if he wanted to fuck, I have cum inside me, should I tell him it is Jared's?  That would make sense right?  My bf fucked me and that is why I have cum in my pussy.

Abdul broke my trance and asked me if everything was okay and I said yes, and the asked if I wanted to take a walk and I also agreed that would be great to get some fresh air. We headed down a hall and away from the exits and we followed to the end and then another hall.  I had been down her a couple times but it is not used much anymore since the new addition was added.  They planned on knocking this down over the summer and rebuilding this section.  It was getting dark and I wondered where we were going and then he opened a door and motioned me in.  In this room there was a bed, chair and sofa.  It was not that large.  The twin bed was up against a wall and there was a tv on one wall and chair on the other.  and sofa opposite the bed.  He started groping me and he kissed me and I almost melted. Then he started to slide his hand up my skirt and then his hand made it to my panties.  He broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, you are so wet,  He slide them off and I started to unbuckle his belt and undid his pants and that thick dick feel out against me and I jacked it with one hand and then lined it up to my pussy and he grabbed me and slide in as he held me and pushed me back onto the bed and spread my legs.  He felt amazing and then he pulled out and slide back in and whispered in my ear.  I am fucking your cummy pussy, so your bf fucked you and pre-lubed you for me. 

He drilled my pussy and came two times in me.  When he was done he made me suck his cock clean and told me he needed to fuck me soon.  He got dressed quickly and said he needed to back before his gf found out he had just creamed some pussy.  He left me there in a room, I tried to clean up and leave but just then the door opened.  This tall lanky black man was standing there.  He asked me what I was doing in his room.  I tried to apologize but he said I know you white sluts always want to take some big black cock.  He unbuttoned this pants and out came a really thick but still soft black cock.  I had never been with a black guy but had always fantasized about it. I had just been fucked by two guys and they both came in me.  I was not sure now was the time to live out this fantasy but there he was.  His dick just kept getting better and he would bounce it and it would grow and get harder.

He walked two steps toward me and grabbed my hand and guided it to his dick.  I jacked him and then he put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me and I took the hint and got on my knees.  There it was this huge black dick leaking right in front of me and I opened my mouth and started to suck him.  He moaned and guided my head deeper on his dick and after four minutes or so he said, undress and get on the bed.  I quickly got naked and on the bed with my legs slightly spread and he grabbed them and spread them on got on the bed and bent down to his dick rest on my stomach as he sucked and nibbled on my tits.  The right for a few minutes and then the left.  He worked his was down my stomach and then to my pussy and he said, nice a little white slut who takes cum.  He licked and sucked my clit and then licked and sucked my pussy lips and seem to enjoy the cum in there and before long I was came hard.  He had suck a hot tongue and he just kept eating me out and then I came again.  My eyes were rolling back in my head. 

He came back up and slapped his big dick on my pussy.  It hurt a little his dick was heavy and I was tender, before long he was rubbing the head along my lips and it was getting wet from his pre-cum and I was already wet inside and then once he spread my lips enough he changed his angle and started to slide in but put his hand on my mouth and she slide deep in me tearing me open with a trust as I screamed and whimpered in his hand.  He held me there slow fucking me for three or four minutes and then pulled his hand off and kissed me as he fucked harder and deeper and then without a sound ten minutes in he held his dick there and kit my tongue as he came in me the first of three time.  His dick never went soft, he fucked two more time and it was two hours worth of fucking.  I came a total of six times with him and I never even know his name. When he was done he got up and said, now look what you have done, I have to go shower in the locker room.  Do me a favor and be gone with I get back but I need you to come back on Monday evening and be ready for some real fucking whore.

He left and I thought, I am not sure I like being called that.  I did love that huge dick inside me and his mouth was amazing.  I am not coming Monday, I always wanted to know what that was like and now I do.  I can mark that off my bucket list. I cleaned up again and heading home.  I really hope Jared is out or on a game call when I get in. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, pulcish said:

Great story. I always love your writing. I hope you continue with a few of your other stories.

Yeah, obviously you can write what you want, your choice, but more of some of those stories would be great, especially the one with the girl having sex with the three hiv+ badboys. Also "gloryhole" is great.

Edited by doitraw
Thought of more
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, doitraw said:

Yeah, obviously you can write what you want, your choice, but more of some of those stories would be great, especially the one with the girl having sex with the three hiv+ badboys. Also "gloryhole" is great.

Indeed, Audrey's story is really great and I look forward to hear more about her slutty encounters (will there be a poz turn at some point ? Who knows ^^). But please Hungtop4barehole, if ever you have time, I will be very keen on reading more of "They were all three hot!", it is one of the best, if not the best bi poz story ever. I am sure that after having sampled all those "Three hot guys", and after a period of sadness about her posing, she will realize that she can not go back to protected sex, she will have to go back to those hot three guys, and after that she will make a really hot gifter, using her super hot looks and sluttyness to convert naive young guys (with or whiteout the help of her three gifters) :-P.

• Upvote 1