Raw Cock and Seed are my addiction and religion

Ozpig

I wonder how many cumdump bottoms are totally addicted to cock and seed. I am totally fixated with getting fucked and over the years have morphed into a position where I can't go two days without getting fucked. I spend my entire weekend takng as many loads as I can and I just hit the city in the train on Friday nights and my the time I get to the backroom I just howling for it. During the week I am straight home and on Grindr - safe fuck raw fuck I don't care I just have to get fucked. Between last Monday and Sunday night I took 31 different cocks and more loads as a few dropped two in me, and after being fucked and bred five times on Sunday - I was still horny. I have a few regulars who breed me when they feel like it and last Wednesday one fucked and bred me twice and soon as he left I was on Grindr looking for the next cock and load of seed. I just can't help myself enough is just never enough. even when I organize groups of tops to come to my apartment usually on a Sunday afternoon, I get fucked 8 or 10 times, my hole is gaping and dripping seed and I am still horny.